The Bajaj 17 L Solo Microwave Oven is the perfect choice for those who are looking for a budget microwave. It comes with basic features that make cooking simple and convenient. If you live alone or have a small family, this could be a great option. Let us go into detail about everything we learnt about this product.
- Comes with a mechanical knob that can help you to operate it properly.
- An ideal option for small families.
- It is highly efficient and can work at a low power level.
- Timer adjustment isn’t precise.
- Misses out on a few advanced features.
Why We Recommend Bajaj 17 L Solo Microwave Oven
- Low Power Consumption: It has a lower power consumption than what you see in most other microwave ovens. Our tests show that the differences between other ovens and this one when it comes to power consumption are phenomenal. Taking up only 700W of power, it can save you a lot of money. That’s one of the prime reasons we consider it to be one of the best microwave ovens in India, especially in the solo category.
- Convenient Timer: The model has a 30-minute timer available, allowing your cooking work to be more flexible. Even more, you get a notification alert as soon as the timer comes to a stop.
- Easy To Use Controls: There’s a mechanical control system with a knob. You can turn it from one side to another to change the heating level or temperature to cook your foods. It’s fairly precise and doesn’t seem to get loose over time. However, we do think this oven would’ve been an even better option if the settings were digitally selectable, as that lets you be more precise with them.
- Top-tier Build Quality: The overall build quality of the model is quite decent as well. It does not get scratches or bumps that easily. As it is made with stainless steel, it also has that special glow that can light up your whole kitchenette.
- Cooking Completion Alarm: The alarm you get once the cooking is complete is loud and clear. You can also hear it from another room, so you don’t have to check on your food constantly.
Some Notes Regarding This Product
- Setting Adjustment Mechanism Is Decent, But Could Be Better: As we said earlier, the knob is easy to use, but a digital setting mechanism would’ve worked more efficiently. Take the timer settings, for example. While checking the timer function on this oven, we realised that it’s convenient to set a timer for less than one minute. The knob is mechanical and tends to accidentally move slightly from where you set it.
- Not Good For Baking: This model certainly isn’t the one you should be using for baking. While some rare solo microwaves can work semi-decently for baking food, this one isn’t ideal for that at all. So if you have any intention of doing that at all, we suggest that you rather go for convection microwaves.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are answers to some frequently asked questions about this Bajaj Oven.
As you can see, it doesn’t come with any special features, which is a bit of a letdown. However, it’s a great basic oven and works very efficiently. If that’s not your cup of tea, we’ve got a list of other high-end ovens that might be more fitting for you.
- 10 Common Microwave Mistakes You’re Making: Here’s a Checklist
- Which are the Best OTG Oven in India 2022: Expert Speaks
- OTG Oven vs Microwaves: Price & Concept Comparison
- Why Should You Invest in Springtek Ortho Pocket Premium Spring Mattress: Know It All - August 17, 2022
- Everything About The Wakefit Xtra Snooze 8-in King Size Foam Mattress - August 16, 2022
- Should You Try The Incredibly Versatile SleepX Dual Medium Soft and Hard Mattress? – A Review - August 5, 2022