Bajaj, one of the leading brands in India regarding electronics, offers a great electric water heater with the New Shakti model. This Bajaj New Shakti 25 Litre Storage Vertical Water Heater is perfect for people who need a lot of hot water, as it has a 25-litre capacity. It’s also a great choice for those who live in areas with high water pressure, as it can handle up to 8 bars of pressure. We’ll take a closer look at it in this post and provide a full review.
- Product Dimensions: 40 x 34 x 32 cm
- Item Weight: 13.8 Kilograms
- Pressure Rating: 8 Bars
- Included Components: Water Heater
- Installation: Provided
- Storage capacity: 25 Litres
- Inner material: SS 304
- External material: CRCA
- Warranty: Product (2 years), Heating Element (2 years), Tank ( 5 years)
- BEE Rating: 4-Stars rating
- Additional protection: Titanium Armour, Swirl Flow, IPX4 Waterproof
- Heating element: Incoloy
- 4-Star BEE rating for energy efficiency.
- 25 litres storage capacity to serve the needs of a medium-sized Indian home.
- The powerful element that heats water fast.
- Compact size that looks good in the bathroom.
- Mild steel inner tank with glass coating for durability.
- 8 pressure bar rating for use in high-rise buildings.
- Multiple safety features present.
- High performance and doesn’t leak.
- Can withstand high water pressure.
- Durably made.
- Sleek design.
- Ensures maximum safety.
- Great for a family of up to 4 people.
- Expensive installation process.
- Takes a while to heat water compared to other high-end options.
Details About The Bajaj New Shakti 25 Litre Storage Vertical Water Heater
Energy-efficient Design: In winter, heating water in a typical Indian home can be extraordinarily expensive. The only way out of this problem is to invest in an energy-efficient water heater. This Bajaj geyser has a 4-star BEE rating and won’t provide the same efficiency as a 5-star Heater. Still, it will provide significant savings over regular water heaters.
Large Capacity: This Bajaj water heater has a 25L storage capacity, plenty for three or even four people to shower and do other things. Though we focused on the 25L model, there are also 10L and 15L variants with similar performance.
Long Water Retention: A huge thing that sets this geyser apart from a standard one is how long it keeps the water hot. It can provide you with hot water for as long as 12 hours.
Compact size: One of our favourite aspects of this unit is how well it is designed. If you’re short on space, this heater is a good choice because it can easily fit into tight places. It’s also simple to relocate because dismantling it is very easy.
Designed To Last Long: This Bajaj water heater is one of the most long-lasting geysers available on the Indian market. Its outside shell is constructed of PP and CRCA, while the tank is built of mild steel with a glass-lined coating. Hence, it can last very long. The heating element is also resistant to corrosion, meaning it will have a longer lifespan.
Corrosion Proof: Aside from having a sturdy body, this geyser has a heating element covered with a special corrosion-resistant coating. Therefore, it’ll survive longer and be a fantastic pick if you live near the seaside.
Impressive Performance Even Under Pressure: In India, high-rise structures often have high water pressure. Fortunately, this model can handle pressure levels as high as 8 bars. That means it can endure pressures of up to 8.0kg/cms.
Maximum safety: Consumer protection is a priority in the design of this geyser. Multiple safety measures guard against harm or problems brought on by using the water heater. For instance, it provides further safety from dry heating, overpressure, and overheating.
Recommended Reading: 11 Best Geyser (Water Heaters) In India 2022 – Instant & Storage
Notes About This Model
Installation Not Truly Free: While the company promises “free installation”, it’s important to note that you’ll need to buy a few accessories separately for the process. The inlet and outlet pipes, 3-pin male connector, and wall bolt require an extra expense.
Takes Time To Heat: This Bajaj water heater isn’t the fastest we’ve come across; it sometimes takes more than half an hour to heat. However, it’s still relatively energy-efficient, and we think that the long water retention capacity makes up for all the time.
Recommended Reading: Instant geyser vs Storage geyser – Know What’s right for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Recommended Reading: Electric Geyser vs Gas Geyser: Know the Difference
This Bajaj New Shakti 25 Litre Storage Vertical Water Heater isn’t the most powerful. Still, there’s no mistaking that it’s an incredibly reliable option. If you want a good mid-range option, this one can certainly be a solid pick. The slow heating side is a bit of a downside. However, you can easily handle that with heat retention- just set it to heat water a while before you bathe, and when the time comes, the water will be ready.
You can see where to locate this water heater by looking at our list of the 7 best geysers in India 2022 that we’ve hand-picked. We’ve also provided more choices with short summaries of their advantages and capabilities.
- A Full Analysis Of The Samsung 198 L 4-Star Inverter Single Door Refrigerator: Can It Be What You Need? - December 12, 2022
- A Close Look At The Modest Yet Powerful LG 190 L Inverter 4-Star Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator - December 3, 2022
- Everything You Need To Know About The New Godrej 190 L 5-Star Inverter Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator - December 3, 2022