In this new and modern upgrading technological era, wireless earphones and headphone are the most preferred ones as they are much comfortable than the standard designs that come with wires. It is complicated and overwhelming to select the best earphones under 1000.
With no compromise on quality and looks – We help you in buying the best earphones under Rs 1000. Scroll down for the best earphone review and earphone buying guide.
1. Sony MDR-EX15AP In-Ear Earphones
The Sony MDR-EX15AP are nearly a perfect pair of in-ear earphones. They come in a tilted pattern which helps you fit the earbuds deep within your ears. In addition, these are reliable and durable as well. To top it off, they offer crystal clear sound. Are you in search of the best earphone from a trusted brand? Well, these will be just what you want.
|Dimensions||6.78 x 2.74 x 17.53 cm|
- Supports a mic for hands-free calling.
- Comes with an app that offers customisation of in-line controls for easier usage.
- 9mm neodymium drivers that produce both powerful and balanced audio.
- Secure silicone earplugs that easily fit into the ear.
Reasons to Buy The Sony MDR-EX15AP In-Ear Earphones
Top-Tier Audio: Sony is practically a pioneer when it comes to audio quality, so it’s no surprise that their EX15AP In-ear Earphones offer excellent sound. The 9mm neodymium drivers are powerful and deliver a balanced audio experience. You can play tracks of all genres with these earphones and enjoy what you listen to. Even bass-heavy music is no match for these Sony earphones.
Lightweight and Portable: These earphones are small and some of the lightest we’ve come across, which makes them perfect for carrying around, whether in your pocket or your bag. They’re also very comfortable to wear for long periods of time.
- Excellent sound quality for music and movies.
- Clear calls.
- Highly user-friendly controls.
- Affordable price.
- Wire quality could be better.
Star rating: 5/5
Like what you see? We have a comprehensive review you can go check out to learn more about these earphones.
2. Mi Dual Driver in-Ear Earphones
Though not the latest models from Xiaomi, these Mi Dual Driver earphones still deserve a spot on our list for the sheer value they offer. The company has equipped these earphones with a driver design specifically tuned to provide well-balanced sound pleasing to the ears. There’s more to these earphones than that, though. Read on to learn the details about them.
|Dimensions||125.00 x 3.00 x 1.00 cm|
- The dual dynamic driver makes the audio sound more lively.
- Passive noise cancellation ensures a pure listening experience even with background noise.
- Magnetic earbuds and tangle-free braided wires for more comfortable handling.
- Three-button function keys offer extra convenience and ease of use.
Reasons to Buy The Mi Dual Driver in-Ear Earphones
Unique Driver Arrangement: If you’re looking for the most advanced earphones for around Rs 1000, these Mi Dual Driver in-Ear Earphones are a superb pick. With a 10 mm + 8 mm driver configuration that has been fine-tuned to deliver balanced and natural sound, you can use these earphones to listen to music, watch movies, and enjoy an immersive experience.
Great For Use In Crowded Areas: Xiaomi has also equipped these earphones with passive noise cancellation technology, ensuring you can enjoy your music or movies even in busy and noisy areas. With the combination of two drivers and this noise cancellation feature, the Mi Dual Driver in-Ear Earphones will definitely offer an exceptional listening experience.
- Great to hear treble, bass and mid-high ranges.
- No distortion.
- Sturdier 3.5 mm jack.
- Good mic.
- Comfortable ear-tips.
- Good noise cancellation.
- Not enough space between function keys.
- Low cable quality.
Star rating: 5/5
You can check out our full review of these earphones to learn more about them.
3. Realme Buds 2
Realme’s Buds series of earphones have been a hit on the market. We discovered that the Realme Buds Wireless were among the best Bluetooth earphones, and these Buds 2 earphones are no less. Let us tell you all we learnt about them.
|Dimensions||140 x 0.5 x 0.5 cm|
- Equipped with a bass boost driver for deep and powerful sound.
- Reinforced braided jacket and evenly grooved TPU cables prevent tangles and enhance durability.
- Two in-built magnets and a cable strap make storage easier.
- Convenient music and call control thanks to in-line remote.
Reasons to Buy The Realme Buds 2 Earphones
Best Entry-Level Earphones For Durability: Do you live an active lifestyle and need something that lasts at a very low price? Well then, these Buds 2 earphones should definitely be among your top choices. They don’t have water or sweat resistance like some of the more expensive models on this list, but they’re made out of reinforced material, so they don’t break easily by accident.
Ideal For Bass Lovers: The bass quality is a major selling point of the Realme Buds 2. These earphones feature an 11.2 mm bass boost driver that is rare in this price range. Due to this driver, the sound produced is powerful and detailed, emphasising the low-end frequencies.
- Powerful bass.
- Good sound quality.
- Excellent cable quality.
- Long-lasting design.
- Can toggle voice assistants.
- Oversensitive microphone.
- Straight 3.5 mm jack.
Star rating: 5/5
We’ve taken a closer look at this model’s features and its pros and cons. You can read our exclusive review to learn more about all these.
4. boAt BassHeads 225 in-Ear Wired Earphones
Here’s another pair of bass-heavy earphones if the Realme Buds 2 didn’t meet your fancy. As the name suggests, the boAt BassHeads 225 in-Ear Wired Earphones are designed for those who love listening to music with a lot of bass. Keep reading to see what they bring to the table.
|Dimensions||120 x 1 x 1 cm|
- Ear tips and connectors are made from premium quality material.
- Incredibly strong bass enhances your acoustic experience.
- 10mm drivers offer overall audio without getting overtaken by bass.
- Polished metal build and L-shaped jack for enhanced durability.
Reasons to Buy The boAt BassHeads 225 Earphones
Excellent Bass: As we’ve mentioned, the main selling point of these earphones is the bass. If you’re a fan of EDM or hip-hop, these are the perfect pair of earphones for you as they provide an immersive and powerful listening experience.
Fashionable Yet Practical Design: These earphones are probably the most stylish ones you can get for under Rs. 1,000. The polished metal build and L-shaped jack give them a sophisticated look, but they’re also very practical as they’re less likely to get tangled in your pocket or bag.
- Good quality bass output.
- Excellent build quality.
- Flat wire design.
- Tangle-free cable.
- Not the best for most ear sizes.
Star rating: 5/5
We’ve got a few more comments about these earphones, and you can head over to our full review to read them.
5. JBL C200SI Super Deep Bass in-Ear Earphones
These earphones from JBL are another great option if you’re looking for a pair that can deliver some seriously good audio at a low price. The JBL C200SI Super Deep Bass in-Ear Earphones are the best earphones under Rs 1000 for many reasons; let us tell you about some of them.
|Dimensions||6 x 3 x 17.5 cm|
- JBL signature sound tuning ensures excellent audio quality.
- Accurate, powerful bass for a natural yet dynamic listening experience.
- Premium look with a practical design for maximum convenience.
- Convenient and quick access to Google Assistant and Siri from the remote.
Reasons to Buy The JBL C200SI Super Deep Bass Earphones
Premium Sound Quality: These earphones are tuned to deliver JBL’s signature sound, which is known for its excellent balance of bass and treble. This results in a natural and dynamic listening experience that is perfect for all types of music genres.
Practical Design: The C200SI earbuds offer a very practical and convenient design that is suitable for a wide range of scenarios, not simply normal home use. If you wish to go jogging, they’ll fit securely into your ear and won’t bother you if you wear them for a long period. Even better, because of the angled design, they’re ideal for sleeping on your side as you wear them.
- Balanced sound quality.
- Strong bass.
- Comfortable to wear for long listening sessions.
- High-quality mic.
- Gold-plated jack.
- Lower wire quality than the competition.
- Manual tuning could use some improvement.
Star rating: 4/5
Our experts have a few more things to say about these earphones. You can read the rest of their comments in our in-depth review.
6. Sony MDR-AS210 Open-Ear Active Sports
Are you looking for an earphone to hear music while exercising? Well, you’ll need to get earphones with a sweat-proof design. That’s exactly what these MDR-AS210 earphones from Sony offer; they’re splash-proof and still provide great sound, easily making themselves one of the best earphones under 1000 in India. Of course, there’s a lot more to why we give them that title; keep scrolling to see more reasons.
|Dimensions||54 x 38.6 x 20.8 cm|
- Splash-proof design gives them protection against sweat and drizzles.
- Sound is delivered with balanced tones- it even flows through the back of the ear cups.
- The unique outer body design makes them fit perfectly to the ears while the user is constantly moving.
- The powerful 13.5mm driver allows for excellent bass.
Reasons to Buy The JBL C200SI Super Deep Bass Earphones
Perfect For Sports Enthusiasts: Unlike regular earbuds, these are specifically designed for folks who enjoy working out. The ear tips fit snugly into any ear, and the outer body design ensures that the earbuds remain hooked to your ear. Even if you’re running fast or doing something equally intense, your music will not slip from your ear. To top it all off, there’s sweat-proofing.
Uses A Very Powerful Driver Unit: Another thing that makes these earphones the best option for sports is the driver. You can feel the energy of your music flow through your body as the 13.5mm driver unit packs a serious punch. The audio is so powerful that it can easily drown out any noise from your surroundings, letting you focus on your workout.
- Sweat and Splash-Proof.
- Adjustable loops provide comfort.
- Long, tangle-free wires.
- Offers natural and clear acoustics.
- No in-built mic.
- Not the best for casual users.
Star rating: 4/5
Do any of the features attract your fancy? If they do, you can check out our exclusive review of these Sony earphones.
7. JBL C100SI In-Ear Earphones
Although these JBL earbuds are predecessors to the C200SI model we previously reviewed, they still provide superb sound quality. They don’t have as good bass as their newer version, but they’re better at emphasising other audio components. You might appreciate these earphones if you prefer listening to music that isn’t very bass-heavy.
|Dimensions||6 x 3 x 17.5 cm|
- Comfortable and a great fit for most ears.
- Convenient in-line remote, which contains a button to answer calls.
- Has a 1.2-long cable for more mobility.
- Good audio output with a frequency range of 20Hz to 20K Hz.
Reasons to Buy The JBL C100SI In-Ear Earphones
Balanced Yet Powerful Audio: These earphones are among the cheapest expert-tuned choices available. Since they’re from JBL, you can get audio quality comparable to Sony. If you need a pair of earphones to use as secondary drivers or prefer a cheaper pair because your earphones break frequently, these JBL C100SI In-Ear Earphones are an excellent choice.
Great Microphone Quality: Calling is also a pleasure with these earphones, thanks to their noise-cancelling microphone. Even if there is background noise, the person you speak with will hear your voice clearly. All of this also makes these earphones a wonderful choice if you frequently play games on your phone.
- Lightweight and comfy design.
- Excellent sound quality.
- Good wire length.
- Ideal for all kinds of music.
- Great for calling and gaming.
- The wire could be better.
- Average quality ear cups.
- Average bass.
Star rating: 4/5
As usual, there’s much more to these JBL earphones. You can head over to our full review to learn more.
8. boAt BassHeads 242 Wired Sports Earphones
These BassHeads earphones are just as fantastic as the boAt BassHeads 225 ones we reviewed. The main difference is that the BassHeads 242 earphones are more focused on longevity than bass, which isn’t especially noticeable. However, these 242 models still provide a pleasant audio experience. They also have a few other excellent characteristics. Continue reading to find out more about them.
|Dimensions||6 x 3 x 17.5 cm|
- Offers HD audio, ensuring that music playback sounds dynamic.
- Simple and convenient controls with an in-line mic.
- Durable design makes it ideal for sports and workout sessions.
- Has a superior coated cable that doesn’t get damaged easily and prevents tangles.
Reasons to Buy The JBL C100SI In-Ear Earphones
Best Waterproof Earphones Under Rs 1000: If you’re looking for earphones that can last long and handle being exposed to water, these are your best at the below Rs 1000 budget. The boAt Bassheads 242 are designed to handle sweat, which by itself is good as it makes them perfect for workouts. However, these earphones are also great at dealing with moderate rain.
Good Audio Quality: Of course, despite not being the best at emphasising bass, these earphones still sound decent. The sound is still well-balanced and detailed. Mids and highs are handled effectively, with the latter slightly more apparent.
- Premium stretch-resistant cable.
- Clear and balanced sound.
- Good fit and is lightweight to carry.
- In-line remote and control functions.
- L-shaped jack.
- Not good for wearing for hours.
Star rating: 3/5
We have a more in-depth review that goes over all of the features of these earphones. To learn more about them, visit this post.
9. Blaupunkt EM10 Wired Earphone
Blaupunkt is best known in the audio industry for car stereos and speakers. However, they’ve also branched out into other areas, such as earphones. The EM10 wired earphone is one of their most popular models. It’s a simple yet effective product that has many features that make it stand out from the competition.
|Dimensions||22.8 x 6.5 x 2.1 cm|
- Cutting-edge audio offers a fantastic experience with both music and movies.
- High-quality remote that offers all the best options.
- L-shaped jack and special wires for extra durability.
- 45-degrees angled earplug for a secure fit.
- Passive noise isolation design helps block ambient noise.
Reasons to Buy The Blaupunkt EM10 Earphones
Most Cost-Effective Earphones: Want to make the best out of your budget? We highly recommend these. They offer excellent sound quality at a low price and come with a host of features you won’t see in other earphones of the same price.
Extra Convenient: While these earphones are great for overall audio, they’re also incredibly handy in other ways. They come with a mic for hands-free calling, which is perfect if you’re ever in a situation where you need to make a call but can’t have your phone in hand. Additionally, the earphones are very lightweight, making them easy to carry around with you wherever you go.
- Excellent value for the price.
- Comes with a microphone.
- Fits comfortably.
- Extraordinary audio quality.
- No water resistance.
- The bass isn’t optimised properly.
Star rating: 3/5
Want to see more details about the features of these earphones? In that case, you can take a look at our expert review of them.
Recommended Reading: 9 Best Bluetooth Earphones Under 2000
Best earphones under Rs. 1000 – Buying Guide
There are certain things you should keep in mind before buying an earphone. There are many earphones available in the market for you to choose from – different types, designs and sound quality. Our buying guide here will help you choose the perfect earphones for your budget.
Types Of Earphones
Before we get to the little specifications and features you need to consider before getting earphones; we’d like to offer a closer look at the alternatives so that you know you’re going for the right option.
There are three main types of earphones; TWS Earbuds, Wired Earphones And Bluetooth Earphones. Which one of these should you get? There’s a lot more to consider besides the latency and audio quality. In this section, you’ll find all the pros and cons of each type. For your convenience, we’ll also include a little table outlining their differences—scroll down to the comparison table below if you want to skip the extra details.
Now, let’s get started.
1. Wired Earphones
We’ll begin with the main focus of this post first. Wired Earphones are the classic design, with a plastic or metal frame and two ear tips connected by a wire.
They’re the most popular type of earphone. They have been around for decades, with their design improving to be more comfortable and their sound quality making significant leaps without increasing prices. In fact, almost all the best earphones under Rs 1000 are wired earphones. Here are some reasons they might or might not be the best fit for you.
2. TWS Earbuds
TWS (True Wireless Stereo) Earphones, also referred to as TWS Earbuds by most people, are the next true step in the future of earphones. They completely lack wires; each earbud receives its own signal straight from the audio source. TWS Earbuds are becoming increasingly popular as they save users from dealing with tangled cords. Here’s a look at their advantages and disadvantages.
3. Bluetooth Earphones
Bluetooth Earphones aren’t like TWS Earbuds at all. While the focus of the latter type is purely wireless connection, the primary design goal of Bluetooth Earphones is exactly what the name implies; basic Bluetooth support. Bluetooth Earphones still come with wires, though they don’t have jacks. Instead, they use a neckband form factor. Keep reading to learn their pros and cons.
TWS Earbuds, Wired Earphones And Bluetooth Earphones – Comparison Table
Here’s a summary of all the earphone types.
|Factor||Wired Earphones||TWS Earbuds||Bluetooth Earphones|
|Battery Life||No batteries used.||Good.||Great.|
|Charging Method||No need for charging.||Wireless.||Cable connection to earphones required.|
|Pricing||Least expensive.||Most expensive.||Pricier than wired earphones, cheaper than TWS earbuds.|
|Connection Type||Long cable.||Bluetooth with no wires.||Bluetooth with some wires.|
|Chances Of Tangling||High.||Zero.||Minimal.|
|Ease Of Storage||Not the easiest; caution is required to avoid tangles.||Easiest to store, but also easy to lose if not kept in a box.||Somewhat hard to store, as the frame is usually bulky and not flexible.|
We consider wired earphones the best of the three in terms of overall quality. You can utilise them effectively as long as you don’t do anything like running and be aware of the wires. There are also some wired earphones called IEMs, which provide the same audio quality as a full-fledged headset, and that’s not something other earphone types can offer.
Things To Consider Before Buying The Best Earphones Under Rs 1000
There are numerous factors to consider when shopping for the best wired earphones; audio quality, cable quality, and popular features are just the beginning. We’ll go over everything else you need to know so you can choose the best earphones for you.
Before considering anything else, consider how you’ll use the earphones. There are various earphones designed for specific activities besides the standard earphones.
Sports earphones, for example, provide increased durability and mobility. If you want to game, call, or walk about in crowded areas, consider ones with stereo surround sound, noise suppression, and noise isolation, respectively.
2. Audio Quality
The sound quality of wired earphones varies widely depending on the pricing range. Models priced less than Rs 200 are almost always subpar. However, certain factors can help you consistently gauge the sound quality of whichever earphones you’re considering. Here’s what you need to look out for.
- Drivers: When it comes to sound quality, drivers are the most crucial factor; they are what make earphones sound dynamic and authentic. You should think about more than just the size of the drivers. While a larger size can enhance sound quality, the type of driver utilised can still make a significant difference. If you’re not concerned about losing small details, there’s no need to think about anything else, as the overall audio quality will be good. However, if you’re an audiophile, we recommend reading up on how earphone drivers work.
- Bass: Obviously, the bass is important to many music enthusiasts. First and foremost, don’t expect earphones that vibrate in your ear. Not only will this harm your ears, but it is also physically impossible, as larger drivers will not fit well into the casings. However, you can still get decent bass. The recommended driver size for the best earphones under Rs 1000 is 12.4 mm. Keep the brand in mind as well, as good brands optimise and tune their earphones for good bass without compromising overall audio quality.
- Frequency Response: This one’s a bit complicated. The simplest explanation for frequency response is the sound spectrum the earphones can generate. Earphones with a low range of frequency response have audio distortions. Good earphones under Rs 1000 will have a frequency range of around 15Hz-20000kHz.
3. Wire Quality
The wire is the next thing you’ll need to look at, as wired earphones are the only good options you’ll find under Rs 1000. Specifically, you need to see how durable the wire is. Wired earphones tend to tangle a lot, so you’ll need to go for braided wires to make them last longer. These wires offer extra protection and are much harder to break than regular earphone wires.
The length of the wire is also important, as it can affect portability and comfort. If you don’t want the wire getting in your way, choose a shorter one. Otherwise, go for something around 1.2 m.
4. Form Factor – In Ears And On Ears
There’s no use getting a pair of earphones with great audio if you can’t use them long enough. You need to consider which form factor is more comfortable for you to be able to listen to the earphones for a long time. The form factor refers to the design of the ear tips. Here’s a brief explanation of the two types of designs: In-Ears and On-Ears.
- In-Ear Earphones: These earphones seal the ear completely. They usually have rubber tips that go deeper into your ear rather than simply sticking to the exterior. A big upside of these earphones is that they can offer better immersion, as they ensure that less ambient noise slips in.
- On-Ear Earphones: On-Ears are a little less comfortable than their In-Ear counterparts, but if you don’t feel any issues with them, we’d advise going for them instead. They’re not as immersive, but they’re healthier for the ear. Don’t worry about audio quality; some of the best earphones under Rs 1000 are On-Ears, yet they still provide excellent audio.
5. Volume Levels
You’ll need to look at product reviews rather than specifications for this. This is more of a cautionary note than anything else. Most earphones won’t tell you much about their volume levels, but reading reviews will inform you whether the model you’re considering has any flaws. Some earphones are too loud at low volumes, while others aren’t loud enough, even at maximum levels.
If you come across a model you like that has volume problems and want to get it; we’d advise using an equaliser app to boost the bass and treble frequencies. That’s normally a good way to make an audio accessory louder, though you might not get as much of a sound boost as you’d get from bigger equipment like Bluetooth Speakers or Home Theatres.
6. Water Resistance
Earphones at this price range don’t come with full-on waterproofing. However, if you like to exercise a lot and want to keep your earphones safe from sweat (that isn’t a myth, by the way), you can still get sweat-proof earphones. The best earphones under Rs 1000 will usually come with an IPX4 rating.
The controls differ depending on the type of earphone. Look at the model’s description to discover what kind of control options it provides. It’s also a good idea to look for images of the model’s control panel. We suggest doing so because some earphones do not have call reception or music change features, both of which can be extremely useful for some people.
8. Sound Signatures
Similar to the volume levels, you won’t find details about this on the earphone description either. If you don’t want to bother too much thinking about the specs of the earphones you want, you can look through reviews for an idea of the device’s sound signature. Sound signatures are labels used to describe how a device reproduces audio. You can get a good idea of the bass quality, treble and many other things just by knowing the sound signature of a pair of earphones.
Here is a brief description of the most common sound signatures.
- Flat Sound Signature: A flat sound signature has an accurate and neutral audio output. The sound isn’t artificially boosted in any way, so you get to hear the music as it was meant to be heard.
- Balanced Sound Signature: A balanced sound signature is comparable to a flat sound signature but with some frequencies slightly boosted. This gives the music a richer tone while maintaining authenticity.
- Bright Sound Signature: A bright sound signature is one where the high frequencies are boosted. As a result, you’ll be able to hear some of the finer details in the music you’re listening to.
- Dark Signature: The dark signature is the opposite of a bright signature. In this case, the highs are lower, while the lows are boosted. This makes the music sound punchier and a little more dynamic.
- Warm Signature: Choose a warm signature if you want the best bass. This signature functions similarly to a Dark signature but does not boost or lower as much. The tuning is more balanced with this signature. Thus, certain songs will not sound as muddy as they would with a Dark signature. However, they’ll sound punchy.
There are a lot of other uncommon sound signatures as well. You can check out our exclusive post on sound signatures to learn everything about the topic.
9. Noise Cancellation
Noise cancellation might not be something to consider for many people, but it can be incredibly handy. A pair of earphones with good noise cancellation can increase immersion by preventing outside noise from getting in. There are two types of noise cancellation; Active and Passive.
Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) uses an algorithm to cancel out the noise by producing an inverse sound wave. On the other hand, Passive Noise Cancellation uses ear tips or ear muffs to physically block out noise. Keep in mind, though, there aren’t many chances of you finding ANC earphones under Rs 1000. However, you’ll still be able to get good passive noise cancellation in most of the models we’ve picked as the best earphones under Rs 1000.
To begin with, some earphones don’t have a microphone, so make sure you check the product description if you think you might need earphones for calls. The microphone quality is something to consider, too. Look for mics that can block background noise well. We also advise against going for particularly sensitive mics, as they tend to pick up extra noise.
Try to stick with well-known brands, and if you must buy earphones from a lesser-known brand, look for anything with a high number of reviews. We recommend purchasing from a well-known brand such as Sony, Xiaomi, Realme, JBL, boAt, or Blaupunkt. These brands not only make high-quality products, but they also tune their earphones to sound as nice as possible.
As we stated earlier, never try to go for earphones costing less than Rs 200 unless you need something temporary. Such earphones are made from cheap materials and will not last you long. Even if they do, the sound quality is going to be atrocious. On the other hand, you can get a very pleasant experience with earphones a little over that minimum price.
Many premium manufacturers produce good budget earphones under Rs 1000. They usually cost more than Rs 200 and offer very good quality despite not costing much.
A warranty is particularly important when it comes to wired earphones. Many models have fragile wires while being otherwise excellent. Hence, we recommend you look for anything with a warranty of at least 6 months. Popular brands should be able to provide you with that benefit. However, if you choose a pair with a shorter warranty period, remember to check if the cable quality is up to the mark.
Best earphones brands in India
There are tons of earphones in the market manufactured by various companies. The best earphones under 1000 in India must be worth every penny you pay. So choose a good brand that offers the best features and sound quality. Check out the few Best earphone brands in India and choose the right one for you-
Sony is well-known for manufacturing electronics across the globe. May it be best earphones or best earbuds or best headphones this company has never failed to offer the best audio gear. They produce numerous headphone/earphone models every year, and every model has its own highlighting feature. The brand is known for producing stable and durable earphones.
boAt produces both wireless and wired headphones in India. The company is known for its non-compromising quality in the audio production segment. The brand is highly popular among youngsters as it manufactures the best budget headphones. The prices of the devices are low, but the quality never slips down. boAt headphones are known for the best quality and great value for the money you pay.
JBL is the most preferred brand for headphones in India by the majority of the music lovers. This company comes up with many audio devices like loudspeakers, headphones and Bluetooth earphones. JBL is one among the leading players in the headphone market in India that is famous for top-notch features, good sound quality and sleek designs.
Xiaomi manufactures headphones at a reasonable price which attracts most of the Indian music lovers. Apart from phones, Xiaomi introduces a slew of audio accessories that are the best selling in India. Xiaomi headphones have extraordinary sound quality. Their headphones come in lightweight models, which are easily portable too.
Realme is a successful audio gear manufacturer in India. This company has introduced many budgets and mid-range smartphones in India. On the same line, they have come up with best earphones under 1000 too. They have manufactured earphones in various models that are comfortable to wear. Their designs are quite impressive to try.
Best Earphones Under 1000 – Frequently Asked Questions
Earphones are excellent for listening to music both indoors and outdoors. However, at costs around Rs 1000, the quality can be hit-or-miss, and the difference between two earphones with identical costs can sometimes be staggering. We strongly advise you to choose something from our list, as all of the products have been thoroughly tested and are deserving of the title of best earphones for around Rs 1000.
However, if you still want to take matters into your hands, go ahead. Our buying guide is enough to make you an expert on the topic. With that being said, we wish you the best of luck in your journey to find the perfect earphones for you.
- Need An Entry-Level NVIDIA GTX 1650 Laptop? Check Out The ASUS TUF Gaming A15 15.6″ FHD AMD Ryzen 5 4600H - December 19, 2022
- Why You Should Try The Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 AMD Ryzen 5 5600H 120Hz Gaming Laptop – A Laptop Designed To Last - November 8, 2022
- A Review Of The HP Pavilion Gaming DK2100TX 15.6-inch Laptop – The best 11th Gen Mid-range Laptop - November 8, 2022