If you want an Inverter AC but don’t want to spend a lot of money on it, then the Blue Star 1.5 Ton 5 Star Inverter Split AC is one of the best options out there. It comes with all the features you need and performs very well in most cases.
What We Like
- Self-clean and self-diagnosis features.
- Dust filter.
- Long-lasting motor.
- Powerful compressor.
What We Don’t Like
- A little pricey, with installation charges on top.
- The condenser coil is made of aluminium instead of copper.
- Makes a lot of noise.
Why Buy The Blue Star 1.5 Ton 5 Star Inverter Split AC?
Dehumidifier: During the rainy season, humidity in the air is always really high. This AC’s dehumidifier can help reduce the humidity inside the room, making you much more comfortable. All you need to do is turn on Dry Mode, and the AC will do the rest of the job for you. The dust filter also goes a long way in keeping your atmosphere comfortable and safe.
Dual Rotor Inverter Compressor: The AC runs on Blue Star’s signature high-quality Rotor Compressor with two compressor chambers. Your room will cool faster, the vibrations and noises will go down, and the compressor will last longer.
iFeel: Alongside all these conveniences, the AC also has the iFeel feature. It uses in-built sensors within the remote, ensuring that the room’s atmosphere remains comfortable. The brushless DC Motor also extends the motor’s life, further increasing the overall durability of the AC.
Convenient Maintenance: It’s a little pricey, but it makes up for that quickly with how easy it is to maintain. The Self-Diagnosis will help you keep the AC in good shape. The Self Clean feature further cuts down on maintenance costs, saving you money in the long term.
Multi-directional Cooling: The four-way swing ensures the cool air is evenly distributed throughout the room. You can also direct the airflow in a specific direction, so you always feel comfortable.
Notes About The Issues
Aluminium Condenser Isn’t As Good: While most ACs nowadays have a copper condenser, this one has an aluminium one. It’s not a bad choice- it just means the heat transfer will be slightly less efficient.
High Noise Production: Unfortunately, this AC won’t be as much of a good choice for you if you enjoy the quiet. 44dB is quite audible. Even when running at lower power, it’ll still make some noise. If this is something that puts you off, you can take a look at our LG and Daikin AC reviews instead; they make much less noise.
Frequently Asked Questions
We picked this Blue Star 1.5 Ton 5 Star Inverter Split AC because it’s fairly inexpensive but has good features and a 5-star energy rating at the same time. It has beyond average cooling ability. The motor is more powerful than standard ACs, too. For the most part, this one is a worthwhile choice and very deserving of being considered one of the best ACs in India. But, if you’re not short on budget, we advise going for 5-star LG ACs or Carrier ACs instead.
- Which are the 7 Top Best 1.5 Ton Split AC in India 2022?
- Top 9 Best Inverter AC (Air Conditioners) in India 2022: Reviews from the Expert
- Which are the Top 9 Best AC Under 40000 in India (2022)? Expert Speaks
- The 9 Best AC Under 30000 in India (2022): Expert Reviews & Buyer’s Guide
- A Full Analysis Of The Samsung 198 L 4-Star Inverter Single Door Refrigerator: Can It Be What You Need? - December 12, 2022
- A Close Look At The Modest Yet Powerful LG 190 L Inverter 4-Star Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator - December 3, 2022
- Everything You Need To Know About The New Godrej 190 L 5-Star Inverter Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator - December 3, 2022