Blue Star is a popular water purifier brand in India. The Blue Star Aristo RO+UF 7-Litre Water Purifier is one of the best purifiers they offer, and it’s suitable for a family with up to four members. Some of its features are even specifically targeted toward families. Let us tell you more about them.
- Product Dimensions: 34.2 x 20.5 x 45 cm
- Item Weight: 7.5kg
- Purification Technology: RO+UF+ Aqua Taste Booster
- Storage capacity: 7 Liter storage tank
- Pre-filter: Yes
- Water Level Indicator: No
- Installation: Free
- Power Source: Corded Electric
- Body Material: Plastic
- It comes with a compact design that looks great after installation.
- It uses a multi-stage purification method that eliminates all impurities.
- Double purification technology ensures minerals are retained in the water.
- 7-litre storage capacity makes it perfect for a small-sized Indian family.
- It has a digital display with several indicator buttons.
- The child lock feature prevents water wastage.
Things We Like
- Features a fully loaded digital screen with many functions.
- Eliminates all impurities from the water.
- Issues alert on pressure, purification, and when the tank fills.
- The double purification method retains the minerals in the water.
- Sleek design that looks good on your wall.
Things We Don’t Like
- Membrane wears down quickly.
Reasons to Buy The Blue Star Aristo RO+UF 7-Litre Water Purifier
Sleek Design: The Blue Star Aristo has high-quality workmanship and comes in a sleek design. It has an overall dimension of 34.2×20.5x45cm and will fit right into your room and complement the décor. From what we’ve noticed, the body is fairly solid as well.
Advanced Multi-Stage Purification Technology: This appliance uses RO and UF technology to eliminate all bacteria, viruses, and other elements. The system incorporates pre-filtration, pre-carbon filtration, sediments removal, and RO membrane.
Aqua taste Booster (ATB): One unique thing about Blue Star is that it has an Aqua Taste booster. This taste booster adds a little flavour to the water while maintaining its pureness.
Double purification: This Blue Star purifier uses double purification to ensure your water is safe. It removes all the impurities and dissolvable items such as heavy metals, arsenic, fluoride and radioactive materials. In addition, the UF membranes eliminate physical elements and harmful microorganisms such as cysts, bacteria, and viruses from water.
7-litre storage capacity: This unit has a seven-litre storage tank that can serve the needs of a small Indian family or even a small office. Also, it’s a convenient option that assures you of a consistent water supply.
The 10-inch filter: This model has a large capacity to filter a large amount of water and, therefore, you’ll always have a constant water supply.
Purification Indicator: Another impressive feature is the purification indicator that lights up when to show the level of water purity. Therefore, you get to know whether your water is fit for consumption.
Child lock feature: Kids can get naughty and mess with every appliance in sight. Luckily, the Blue star model has a child lock feature that ensures kids don’t cause any issues with the purifier. That’s one of the reasons we think this model is so good for a family.
Tank full indicator: This feature alerts you when the tank is full. It’s easy to read, too, so you can fully enjoy the convenience of having an indicator.
Copper-loaded activated carbon: The carbon removes odour and volatile elements from the water. It also eliminates organic compounds such as bacteria.
Low-pressure alert: This feature alerts when there’s low pressure in the water supply. It’s useful if you live in high rise apartments where the water pressure levels are low.
Know About The Issues
Membrane Becomes Ineffective Quickly: Whilst testing, we noticed that the RO membrane was wearing down fairly fast. That’s the biggest issue with this model- you’ll need to get the membrane replaced in 4-6 months. Other than that, no other issue. The performance is still top-notch.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some commonly asked questions about this product.
This 7-Litre Blue Star water purifier contains plenty of convenient features. The full tank indicator, purification indicator, and child lock function are a few notable ones. The child lock feature is even absent in many purifiers from higher-profile brands like Kent, Eureka, AO Smith, and Pureit. That should say something about how well-equipped this model is. As usual, you’ll get 100% pure water, and the purified water will taste pretty good, too, thanks to the Aqua Taste Booster. All in all, this purifier easily qualifies as one of the best water purifiers in India.
You can get the most recent details on this water purifier’s availability and pricing by visiting our list of the 9 best water purifiers in India 2022. You’ll find all you need there.
- Is RO purified water safe to drink? REVEALED!
- 8 Common RO Water Purifier Myths Debunked
- Water Softeners Vs Water Purifiers – Know The Difference
- A Full Analysis Of The Samsung 198 L 4-Star Inverter Single Door Refrigerator: Can It Be What You Need? - December 12, 2022
- A Close Look At The Modest Yet Powerful LG 190 L Inverter 4-Star Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator - December 3, 2022
- Everything You Need To Know About The New Godrej 190 L 5-Star Inverter Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator - December 3, 2022