Nearly every Indian knows how good Bosch washing machines are at this point. Though the brand itself isn’t Indian, all its available products are specifically designed for Indian conditions. The Bosch 6.5 Kg Fully-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine is one of their most popular models, and it’s not hard to see why. After you read through this review, you’ll see why it deserves to be considered one of the best top load washing machines.
- Type – Top Loading
- Control – Fully Automatic
- Capacity – 6.5 Kg
- Max Rotation Speed – 680RPM
- Noise Levels While Drying – 65dB
- Noise Levels While Washing – 49dB
- Noise Levels While Spinning – 65dB
- Installation – Free Standing
- Voltage – 230V
- Build Material – Stainless Steel
- Overall Weight – 33.2 Kg
- Dimensions – 60 x 58 x 99 cm
- 6.5 kg capacity makes it perfect for couples and small families.
- Easily handles power issues.
- The child lock system keeps kids from causing problems.
- Soft closing lid that doesn’t make any noise when being closed.
- Durable glass lid.
- Clean and convenient fully digital control panel.
- Works on low water pressure levels.
- Self-closing lid.
- Convenient One-Touch start system.
- Water inlet pipe needs to be longer.
- The magic filter doesn’t collect lint well.
- A bit noisy.
7 Amazing Facts About Bosch 6.5 Kg Fully-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine
Soft Closing Lid: This is a rather small feature, but it makes a noticeable difference. You won’t accidentally smack the lid onto your hand and get injured. This safety precaution is even better if you have kids at home who tend to get handsy.
Child Lock: After what we said a moment ago, this feature deserves mention. If you do have kids, you can lock all of the washer’s buttons and avoid having children mess up the washer’s settings.
One-Touch Start: If you’re transitioning to this washer from hand washing, then you might find this feature extremely handy. We advise going for this model over the others solely for this feature if you’ve never used a washer before. You just need to press a button, and the washer will automatically select the appropriate wash program based on the load inside.
Power-Off Memory: With all the power issues going around, we appreciate this washer coming with a function to help deal with such issues. In case of a power outage, this function allows your washer to start working from the state where it was left off.
Dual Dispenser: If you want to use detergents with a washer, the best thing to do that through is a dispenser. Many washers don’t come with this feature, but one with it will have better chances of properly dissolving detergents into the wash water. So, because of this Dual Dispenser feature, stains will come out much easier.
Ability to Deal With Low Water Pressure: The washing machine can also work at a low water pressure and still clean up all your clothes through and through. We’ve tried to see how low it can go, and we can confidently say that it will easily work through the usual pressure levels you might have to face when working with low-pressure water.
Good Durability: All in all, this top-loader is designed very well. It can last you a lot of years with proper cleaning and maintenance.
Recommended Reading: IFB vs Samsung vs LG Washing Machine: Which one is the Best?
Few Issues Of This Model
It’s A Little Noisy: It has relatively low noise compared to average washing machines, though it’s by no means quiet. However, the noise will kick up to very audible levels when drying, so keep that in mind before purchasing.
Magic Filter Could Be Better: While the filter in this washer can trap some things, it’s not as good as the other top-loaders we’ve reviewed. A lot of lint tends to slip through. The general wash performance and extra features do compensate decently for that, though.
Recommended Reading: Which are the Best Washing Machines in India 2022? Expert Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Here we’ll answer some questions you might have about this Bosch washer.
Recommended Reading: Front Load vs Top Load Washing Machine – which one should you buy?
For a first-timer, this Bosch 6.5 Kg Fully-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine is the best option available on the market. It will do everything for you, starting from the actual wash all the way to the detergent distribution. The washing ability is remarkable as well. Not so much as the other washers on this list, but certainly above most of the washing machines on the market. The one thing we didn’t quite like was the lack of an inbuilt-heater. However, it’s not enough of an issue for us to consider it a con, as there’s still a hot water inlet that can allow you to do hot water washes.
Interested? You can check out our list of the 7 best top load washing machines in India 2022, where we’ve got updated information on the availability of this washing machine and an additional buying guide to help you ensure you get what you’re looking for.
- Looking for the Best Washing Machines under 20000? Top 9 Picks 2022
- How to Find the Best Washing Machines under 15000 for your Home in 2022? Take a Look
- The 7 Best Front Load Washing Machine in India(2022): Expert Picks
- A Full Analysis Of The Samsung 198 L 4-Star Inverter Single Door Refrigerator: Can It Be What You Need? - December 12, 2022
- A Close Look At The Modest Yet Powerful LG 190 L Inverter 4-Star Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator - December 3, 2022
- Everything You Need To Know About The New Godrej 190 L 5-Star Inverter Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator - December 3, 2022