Suppose the number of features, design and general build quality are the primary factors in your decision while buying a washing machine. In that case, the Bosch 7 kg fully-automatic front loading washing machine might just meet your fancy. It comes with a plethora of features that make it an ideal candidate for everyday use, no matter how big or small your family is. This appliance also has a modern and sleek design that will complement any contemporary home. Read on to learn more about its performance and features.
- Type – Front-Loading
- Control – Fully Automatic
- Capacity – 7 kg
- Max Rotation Speed – 1200RPM
- Noise Levels While Drying – 73dB
- Noise Levels While Washing – 53dB
- Noise Levels While Spinning – 73dB
- Installation – Free Standing
- Voltage – 230V
- Build Material – Steel
- Overall Weight – 71.4Kg
- Dimensions – 59 x 59.8 x 84.8 cm
- Express Wash function does laundry in less than an hour.
- Eco Silence Drive Motor reduces noise and saves electricity.
- Anti Vibration Design increases stability.
- VarioDrum technology takes care of your delicate clothes.
- ActiveWater technology reduces the wastage of water.
- Volt Check function protects the washer from voltage fluctuations.
- Premium quality.
- It’s excellent at getting rid of tough stains.
- Great for families with 4 to 6 members.
- Consumes little water.
- The motor makes low noise and is light on electricity.
- Fast washes.
- Hygienic washes.
- Warranty is shorter.
- Detergent dispersion could be better.
Recommended Reading: Inverter vs Non-Inverter Washing Machine: Know the Difference
Why we recommend Bosch 7 kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine
Express Wash: This feature is the washer’s own variant of fast wash. Don’t expect the process to be too quick, though. It’ll still take an hour at least, but that’s much faster than the regular wash time. The washer takes so much time to ensure that your clothes get cleaned well, without any sort of damage that can come from high-power washes.
Eco Silence Drive Motor: This is another notable feature. Due to this brushless motor, frictional noise is much less. That allows the washing machine to run almost silently, and you get rid of annoying noise. At the same time, EcoSilence Motor reduces power consumption, effectively reducing the stress on the washer and allowing it to serve you for a very long time.
VarioDrum technology: As always, VarioDrum is a fantastic feature to have if you wear a lot of delicate clothing. It protects them from any sort of damage. Furthermore, there is one more feature that complements this one.
Allergy Plus program: While the drum keeps your clothes from being physically damaged, the program ensures that they’re clean at a deeper level- it eliminates germs from the clothes through high levels of heat, so your clothes remain truly clean and healthy.
ActiveWater technology: This washer also offers several features to assist you in unique situations, one of which is ActiveWater. It cuts down on both water and electrical usage. It accomplishes this by using various sensors to determine the load and kind of cloth and then automatically regulates the water flow within the drum according to the information. We highly recommend this washing machine if you’re often running low on water.
Volt Check technology: As an Indian, you’ll most certainly appreciate this function. As a growing country, India is plagued by voltage fluctuations and other electrical issues. The Volt Check technology is basic but effective in dealing with such problems. We experimented with several voltage levels in our lab, and the results appear to be as expected. The washer can monitor its own voltage supply. When it exceeds the limit, it shuts down, and when we restore the voltage to normal levels, it can restart automatically.
Anti Vibration design: Our experts adore this washer because it has small conveniences in addition to the major features. For instance, its unique design eliminates vibration and boosts stability. As a result, compared to a regular washing machine, this washer provides a virtually silent washing experience.
Recommended Reading: IFB vs Samsung vs LG Washing Machine: Which one is the Best?
Notes About The Issues
Detergent Dispersion Needs To Be Better: Though we did notice that it uses up a bit too much detergent, but that can easily be ignored. It isn’t an issue significant enough to be considered a reason to not go for this washer.
Recommended Reading: Full automatic vs Semi-automatic washing machines – Which one should you buy?
Frequently Asked Questions
Here we’ll answer some questions you might have about this particular washer.
Recommended Reading: What is inverter technology in washing machines?
You can likely see why we think this Bosch 7 kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine can easily trounce its competitors. When compared to standard washers, this model is even more brilliant. Aside from the warranty issue, we haven’t got many criticisms about this washer.
In fact, it’s one of the most underrated washers. If you want to keep your clothes as healthy as possible, this washer is one of the few options you have, as such washers are rare. All in all, this one is a solid pick and is definitely one of the best front-loaders around.
If you want to try out this washing machine, you can find its latest price on our list of the 7 best front load washing machines in India 2022, along with information on stores that have it in stock.
- Looking for the Best Washing Machines under 20000? Top 9 Picks 2022
- How to Find the Best Washing Machines under 15000 for your Home in 2022? Take a Look
- List of 7 Best Top Load Washing Machines in India(2022) by the Experts
- A Full Analysis Of The Samsung 198 L 4-Star Inverter Single Door Refrigerator: Can It Be What You Need? - December 12, 2022
- A Close Look At The Modest Yet Powerful LG 190 L Inverter 4-Star Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator - December 3, 2022
- Everything You Need To Know About The New Godrej 190 L 5-Star Inverter Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator - December 3, 2022