Boult Audio is a local brand that sells high-quality items at reasonable costs. Looking for an excellent set of earphones that are a good bang for the buck? We strongly advise you to check Boult Audio ProBass Curve Bluetooth earphones out. With the performance they offer, they more than deserve to be considered one of the best earphones under Rs 2000.
|Dimensions||18 x 15 x 2 cm|
|Active Noise Cancellation||No|
What We Like
- Provides a long 12 hours of playback and 1-2 days of standby.
- Off-Axis technology provides superior noise isolation.
- Micro woofer speakers provide crisp, deep Bass.
- Made with the most recent Bluetooth 5.0 technology for the lowest possible latency.
- Waterproof neckband body that is stylish and long-lasting.
- Good battery life.
- Tangle free.
- In-line button controls.
- Voice assistant and hands-free calls.
- Clear HD audio and passive noise cancellation.
- Not great for those that like Bass.
- Overall body quality is good but not enough for rough use.
Why Are The Boult Audio ProBass Curve Bluetooth Headphones A Good Purchase?
Excellent Acoustics: The audio clarity in the Boult Audio ProBass Curve Bluetooth earphones is clear and crisp, and the vocals are very easy to understand. In addition, these earphones have high fidelity 3D acoustics, providing immersive audio that is pleasing to hear.
Clear Calls: The condenser mic inside this device helps you make hands-free calls, so there is no need to take your phone out of your pocket to answer calls. The overall quality of the calls is also excellent, with no breaks or distortions.
Long-Lasting Charge: The battery is the vital aspect of these earphones; it provides a playback time of around 10-12 hours after a full charge. It takes approximately 1 to 1.5 hours to charge fully and has a standby capacity of upto 1-2 days.
Practical Exterior: These Boult Audio earphones use oval-shaped ear tips with a nozzle angle of 60 degrees, so they can fit well in your ear canals and seal off outside noise nicely. The main units are light and comfortable. And as an added convenience, the ear units can be joined using a magnetic lock mechanism, which reduces the likelihood of tangling, adding to the durability of the earphones.
Comfortable Controls: The button controls on the device help you control the calls and music. You can play/pause/skip, and answer phone calls through the neckband.
Doesn’t Have The Best Bass: The Bass on these earphones is not as heavy as some people might like. If you are looking for an intense bass experience, we recommend looking at options from Realme or OnePlus.
Rough Use Not Recommended: The overall build quality of the earphones is good, but it is not resistant to rough use. For instance, these earphones only have an IPX5 rating, which means they can only resist sweat and light rain; they are not waterproof. So if you think you might accidentally damage your earphones, you might want to try other earphones instead.
Recommended Reading: Headphone Buying Guide- How to Find the Perfect Headphones?
Recommended Reading: Neckbands vs True Wireless Earbuds: Which one should you choose?
These Boult Audio ProBass Curve Bluetooth earphones may not look like much, but they’re good. We agree that the design is somewhat dull- the base looks bulky. However, that means that it’s durable and will last you longer. There’s IPX5 water resistance, and the wires are solid. The earphones themselves look quite attractive, though. On top of all that, there are also variants available in different colours.
- Need An Entry-Level NVIDIA GTX 1650 Laptop? Check Out The ASUS TUF Gaming A15 15.6″ FHD AMD Ryzen 5 4600H - December 19, 2022
- Why You Should Try The Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 AMD Ryzen 5 5600H 120Hz Gaming Laptop – A Laptop Designed To Last - November 8, 2022
- A Review Of The HP Pavilion Gaming DK2100TX 15.6-inch Laptop – The best 11th Gen Mid-range Laptop - November 8, 2022