Crompton is a brand known for making quality products, and this water heater is no exception. The Crompton Amica ASWH-2015 15-Litre Storage Water Heater is a top choice for many reasons, the least of which is its stylish design. But there’s more to this appliance than meets the eye. Let’s take a more in-depth look, shall we?
|Type||Storage Water heater|
|Storage capacity||15 Litres|
|BEE Rating||5-Stars rating|
|Product Dimensions||46 x 51 x 70 cm|
|Item Weight||11.34 Kilograms|
|Pressure Rating||8 Bars|
|Inner material||Nano Poly|
|Additional protection||3 extra layers|
|Warranty||Heater (2 years), Inner tank (7 years)|
What We Like
- The 8-bar rating for the pressure makes it suitable for high-rise buildings.
- The 5-Star energy rating for efficiency and cost savings.
- Polymer-coated tank with Nano poly for durability.
- Magnesium anode that protects against corrosion.
- It has three levels of safety.
- Thermal cut-out to protect against power fluctuations.
- Reset knob for controlling the temperature.
- PUF insulation foam for ensuring water remains hot.
- High quality.
- Heats water fast.
- Coated tank to prevent corrosion.
- Three levels of safety are guaranteed.
- Thermostat for regulating the temperature.
- It has a thermal cut-out.
- Fair price.
- Installation team adds unnecessary hassles.
Why Do We Recommend Crompton Amica ASWH-2015 15-Litre Storage Water Heater?
- Exceptional Performance: The first thing we like about this water heater is that it features a powerful copper element that warms water quickly. As a result, you can have hot water in 15-20 minutes. Furthermore, it can tolerate high pressures of up to 8kg/cm2. So you can make good use of its capabilities even in high-rise structures.
- Good Storage Capacity: The tank also has a capacity of 15 litres and can thus meet the demands of a small Indian household with no issues. Don’t let the slim size fool you- it can easily hold as much water as it says.
- Durable Build Quality: The tank is constructed from a sturdy material with a nano-poly bond and polymer coating. As a result, it can resist corrosion and oxidation in any temperature or pressure environment. Additionally, it includes a magnesium anode to stave off corrosion further.
- Energy-efficient: This Crompton water heater uses less power, despite its wattage of 2000W. In fact, it has a 5-star energy rating. As a result, your electricity bill will be lower. Another noteworthy feature is the energy-saving PUF foam, which guarantees that water remains hot for an extended time, cutting energy expenditures down further.
- User Safety Priority: With this heater, user safety comes first. It has three levels of protection. It includes a capillary thermostat, an automatic thermal cut-out, and a multi-functional valve, making it one of the safest water heaters on the market. The thermostat allows you to set and maintain the ideal temperature, and the automated thermal cut-out prevents overheating. Finally, the valve prevents backflow and keeps pressure levels stable.
- Smart Energy Management Through Standby Cutoff: This Crompton Amica water heater also features a standby cutoff mechanism. It ensures that the geyser takes less than 1W even if left on for 7-8 hours.
Recommended Reading: 11 Best Geyser (Water Heaters) In India 2022 – Instant & Storage
- Installation Team Needs Improvement: To evaluate the service quality, we had the installation team come in and complete the work for us rather than installing the product ourselves. Unlike the models we tested from other companies, we were dissatisfied with the installation staff. The technician that arrived did not perform a good job. During our survey, we discovered similar issues with other customers. As a result, we advise you to be prepared to deal with the inconveniences and maybe even pay extra charges.
Recommended Reading: Instant geyser vs Storage geyser – Know What’s right for you.
Recommended Reading: Electric Geyser vs Gas Geyser: Know the Difference
The Crompton Amica ASWH-2015 15-Litre Storage Water Heater is good but not as remarkable as the other models we’ve reviewed. Nonetheless, it can heat water quickly. It may take a little longer initially, but the speed will considerably rise after repeated usage. Not to mention, the heating is extremely energy-efficient, which is excellent given the heater’s modest initial cost. Although installation seems a problem, this product has no other significant drawbacks. If you’re on a tight budget, we strongly suggest you consider it.
- Need Something Premium Yet Cost Effective? The Bosch 8 kg 5 Star Touch Control Front Load Washer Is What You Need - November 24, 2022
- Here’s Why The Affordable Bosch 6 Kg 5 Star Touch Control Front Loading Washing Machine Is A High-End Product - November 24, 2022
- Need Something Small Yet Powerful? Take A Look At The Bosch 6 kg 5 Star Inverter Front Loading Washing Machine with Heater - November 18, 2022