Daikin is a Japanese company founded in 1924, and it has been responsible for many technological innovations in air conditioning. The Daikin 1.5 Ton 5 Star Inverter Split AC is one such product of their cutting edge technology and one of the best AC in India 2022. In this post, we will be doing a detailed review of the Daikin 1.5 Ton 5 Star Inverter Split AC, highlighting its features and drawbacks.
- Product Dimensions: 88.5 x 22.9 x 29.8 cm
- Capacity: 1.5 Tons
- Type: Split AC
- Energy Efficiency: 5 Star
- Inverter Technology: Yes
- Yearly Power Consumption: 824 Kw/H
- Noise Level: 35dB
- Voltage: 230V
- Stabiliser Free: Yes
- The Neo Swing Compressor provides excellent cooling performance, makes less noise and reduces energy wastage.
- Econo Mode significantly reduces power consumption and helps keep electricity bills low.
- The copper condenser coil provides better cooling performance and lasts longer.
- Coanda Airflow spreads the cold air evenly around the room.
- An inbuilt voltage stabiliser that can withstand high voltage fluctuations.
- Power Chill Operation provides instant cooling.
What We Like
- Neo Swing Inverter compressor.
- Comes with a special power savings mode.
- High ISEER rating.
- Fast cooling speeds.
- Stabiliser-free operation.
- Uniform cooling.
What We Don’t Like
- Doesn’t come with items needed for installation.
Why Buy The Daikin 1.5 Ton 5 Star Inverter Split AC?
Neo Swing Compressor: The feature that caught our attention first was this Neo Swing Compressor. First of all, the compressor provides excellent cooling performance. At the same time, it operates in smooth rotation resulting in much less mechanical friction and vibration. Therefore, the product makes much less noise. During our tests, we’ve also noticed that it has much less impact on electricity- likely because of the lack of friction.
Econo Mode: This one’s another incredibly convenient feature. The Econo Mode present in this AC can dramatically reduce your monthly electricity bill by limiting the maximum power consumption. On top of that, it stacks significantly on top of the power benefits provided by the Neo Swing Compressor.
Copper Condenser Coil: Copper is best for condenser coils because it has good heat transfer properties. It is also less prone to corrosion, so the risk of damage is less. This AC comes with a 100% Copper Condenser Coil. Therefore, it can provide better cooling functionality, requiring less maintenance and lasting longer.
Coanda Airflow: This one is a unique feature you won’t see in most AC models, not even in most high-end models. It ensures that powerful air drafts do not fall directly on your head. Instead, it sends them up to the ceiling and spreads them evenly to every corner of the room to give you the best air conditioning experience.
Power Chill Operation: This Daikin AC also has a very fast cooling speed- much faster than a standard AC can provide. When you feel exhausted in the scorching heat, you want your room to cool down quickly. This is when the Power Chill Operation feature comes in handy. It quickly lowers the room temperature at the touch of a button and gives you instant cooling.
Stabiliser Inside Operation: You do not have to install the voltage stabiliser separately. It comes with an inbuilt voltage stabiliser to prevent damage from voltage fluctuations.
Some Issues With The Daikin 1.5 Ton 5 Star Inverter Split AC
Now, we’ll talk more about the cons we’ve mentioned so that you have a better idea of what you’re dealing with.
Doesn’t Come With Installation Equipment: One of the most glaring issues with this AC is the installation process. It only comes with the indoor and outdoor unit, nothing else. They don’t even include plugs or water outlet pipes. Almost every other AC we’ve reviewed before came with all these accessories, so that’s a disappointment from Daikin. If you’re going to get this AC, we’d recommend having Rs. 2k-3k extra in your pocket, as you’ll have to buy all of these things.
Frequently Asked Questions
While the disadvantages of this Daikin 1.5 Ton 5 Star Inverter Split AC may seem troublesome, we can assure you that it’ll keep you satisfied in the long term. The performance itself has no issues, and like all the other ACs we’ve reviewed before, it doesn’t leave any hotspots in the room. If you need a quiet AC and one that handles high outside temperatures well, this model is definitely worth checking out.
To check if this AC is in stock, you can check our list of the 9 best air conditioners in India 2022. We’ve listed all the products we’ve reviewed and included the prices, along with sites you can visit to buy them.
- Which are the 7 Top Best 1.5 Ton Split AC in India 2022?
- Top 9 Best Inverter AC (Air Conditioners) in India 2022: Reviews from the Expert
- Which are the Top 9 Best AC Under 40000 in India (2022)? Expert Speaks
- The 9 Best AC Under 30000 in India (2022): Expert Reviews & Buyer’s Guide
- A Full Analysis Of The Samsung 198 L 4-Star Inverter Single Door Refrigerator: Can It Be What You Need? - December 12, 2022
- A Close Look At The Modest Yet Powerful LG 190 L Inverter 4-Star Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator - December 3, 2022
- Everything You Need To Know About The New Godrej 190 L 5-Star Inverter Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator - December 3, 2022