You’ve probably heard of Haier, as it’s starting to acquire the same fame as appliance brands like Samsung, LG and Bajaj. All of that is thanks to its high quality and diverse selection of home appliances. We’ll be checking out their Haier 320 L 2 Star Frost Free Inverter Double Door Refrigerator and sharing our experts’ take on it. It’s easily one of the best double door refrigerators out there. Read on to learn why.
- Item Dimensions: 64.1 x 59.5 x 160 cm
- Energy Efficiency: 2-Star Rating
- Capacity: 320 litres
- Item Weight: 66 kg
- Annual Energy Consumption: 265 Kilowatt Hours
- Refrigerator Fresh Food Capacity: 234 litres
- Freezer Capacity: 86 Liters
- Installation Type: Free-Standing
- Special Features: Inverter, Stabilizer free operation, Door Lock
- Colour: Mirror Glass
- Defrost System: Frost Free
- Shelf Type: Glass
- PUF insulation ensures there’s cool air circulation inside the fridge.
- Toughened glass shelves with a spill-proof design for durability.
- One-hour icing technology that ensures quick freezing.
- An anti-fungal gasket that keeps away harmful bacteria.
- Large vegetable box for convenient fruit and veggie storage.
- Twin-inverter technology where the fan and compressor operate at varying speeds.
- Offers stabiliser-free operation to protect against power surges.
Why is it good?
- Health friendly.
- Good pricing.
- Good for areas with power issues.
- Quick cooling and freezing speeds.
- Optimised air circulation.
- Ample storage space.
What are the drawbacks?
- Gets a bit noisy.
- 2-star energy rating.
Why We Recommend Haier 320 L 2 Star Frost Free Inverter Double Door Refrigerator
Easy To Take Care Of: You won’t have to worry about the shelves getting dirty, as they’re made of toughened glass with a spill-proof design. The fridge also has an anti-frost mechanism, so you won’t have to manually defrost it. Hence, this fridge is easy to clean and won’t run into issues every month.
Advanced Cooling: One feature we appreciate about this model is the PUF (Polyurethane Rigid Foam) insulation. This keeps the temperature inside the fridge as low as possible, ensuring that your food stays fresh for as long as possible.
Multiple Convenience Features: The fridge contains several features that enhance the user experience. For instance, there is the 1-hour icing technology. We got ice from the fridge in around 45-50 mins during a particularly hot day. There’s also a bottle guard to keep bottles from falling and a stabiliser-free operation for power surge protection. Lastly, there’s also a utility box for storing delicate items like medicine.
Large capacity: The 320-litre capacity is plenty for a family of four or more. You’ll have no problem fitting in all your groceries, leftovers and pre-made meals. You might be disappointed that the storage isn’t convertible. However, this is one of the only fridges you can get with such a large capacity at this price range. At least you’ll get a massive grocery box, which is great for storing your vegetables and fruits.
Healthy Choice: This Haier refrigerator prioritises your health with its anti-fungal gasket. This stops harmful bacteria and mould from growing inside the fridge, keeping your food safe to eat. The gasket seal stays closed tightly- after a long time of use.
Elegant design: Design-wise, this fridge has a sleek bottom-mounted design. This design is both good-looking and practical. Since you’re likely to use the normal cooling compartment more often than the freezer, you won’t need to bend down to grab items from its bottom.
Twin-inverter technology: Power savings aren’t too much of a concern with this fridge, even if it only has a 2-star rating. It still comes with a twin inverter technology, which allows the compressor and fan to work at varying speeds depending on the load. Your power bills won’t go up as high as they can with other 2-star models.
Notes About The Issues
Power Consumption Could Be Lower: As the star rating suggests, this fridge is not the most power-efficient option, though it’s still a huge step up from average fridges thanks to the inverter.
Recommended Reading: The Top 9 Best Refrigerators In India(2023) recommended by the experts – Single & Double Door
Frequently Asked Questions
Recommended Reading: Which are the Best Refrigerator Brands in 2023? Know it from the experts
This Haier 320 L 2 Star Frost Free Inverter Double Door Refrigerator is ideal for medium to big families as it’s packed with features and has good capacity. An anti-fungal gasket, 1-hour icing technology, bottle guard, utility box, and much more are included. All these together make it perfect for daily use. While it has a two-star rating, it is still worth purchasing because there are no drawbacks regarding the performance or design.
To see where you can find this refrigerator, check out our list of the 9 best double-door refrigerators in India 2023. We regularly update the pricing of all the items, and you can also see which stores you can find the Haier 320 L 2-star refrigerator in.
- A Full Analysis Of The Samsung 198 L 4-Star Inverter Single Door Refrigerator: Can It Be What You Need? - December 12, 2022
- A Close Look At The Modest Yet Powerful LG 190 L Inverter 4-Star Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator - December 3, 2022
- Everything You Need To Know About The New Godrej 190 L 5-Star Inverter Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator - December 3, 2022