You’ve probably never heard of Hana; it’s a buried gem in the hair dryer market. However, we strongly advise you not to dismiss it, even if it’s not unfamiliar. You’ll be astonished by its power if you give it a chance. Let us go into detail about all the good and bad things the Hana Professional 2000W Hair Dryer offers.
What We Like
- Overheating prevention extends the dryer’s life and protects the user’s hair.
- Equipped with an improved motor that delivers great drying performance while utilising less power.
- It has a detachable air filter for convenient maintenance.
- Comes with extra nozzles for more versatility.
Reasons To Buy
- Powerful motor that offers great drying speed.
- Provides a good number of settings.
- Good hair protection.
- Suitable for various hair types.
Reasons To Avoid
- Build quality could use some improvement.
Details About The Hana Professional 2000W Hair Dryer
High Performance: This hair dryer is powerful and fast, with its 2000 wattage. You’ll be able to get your hair dried in record time. Even if you have thick hair, it won’t be a problem.
Advanced Technology: The Hana Professional Hair Dryer uses cutting-edge technology to provide users with the best possible experience. For starters, it uses an improved motor that delivers great drying performance while utilising less power. Additionally, it comes with a detachable air filter for convenient maintenance.
Versatile Yet Safe To Use: It has multiple settings for maximum flexibility. You can get a lot of parlour-like hairstyles using it. However, even with all that power, the dryer won’t hurt your hair at all. That’s because of the special overheating prevention system, which protects your hair from damage.
Helps In The Post-Drying Process: The cool shot feature is a must for hair styling. It provides an intense burst of cold air after the styling is finished and settles the hair. From our tests, we can say that it’s consistent, too- you’ll always get cool air, and no warm air will come out when you use it.
Ensures Precise Control: Though there are only 2-speed settings and 2-heat settings, you’ll also get two nozzles. There’s one for styling hair and another for setting the hair, and you can use both to get various looks.
A Few Notes
Build Quality Feels A Little Cheap: While our tests show that this hair dryer can work a long time without breaking, it does feel a little cheap to hold. We’ve also noticed that the paint job chips off after frequent use. But then again, such a small flaw is acceptable since this Hana hair dryer is fairly cheap.
Recommended Reading: How to increase hair density? Know it from the Experts
Frequently Asked Questions
Recommended Reading: How to stop hair fall: 10 Secret Hacks from the Expert
The Hana Professional 2000W Hair Dryer is a great product, especially considering the price. It’s powerful, efficient, and comes with decent features. The build quality could be better, but it’s still a good hair dryer overall. We think it’s more than good enough to be labelled as one of the best hair dryers in India.
- 5 Reasons Why The Havells HD3101 1200W Compact Hair Dryer Is The Perfect Addition To Your Grooming Kit - September 9, 2022
- Syska HD1610 Hair Dryer – How It’s Basic Yet One Of The Most Convenient Hair Dryers! - September 8, 2022
- Can You Get Salon-like Results With The AGARO HD-1120 2000W Hair Dryer? Read This Post To Find Out - September 8, 2022