Havells is a well-known Indian brand that produces high-quality electrical products at low prices. The Havells Monza EC 10 10-Litre Storage Water Heater is one of their most popular products. It’s a great choice for single people or anyone who wants an energy-efficient electric water heater in general.
|Type||Storage Water heater|
|Storage capacity||10 Litres|
|BEE Rating||5-Stars rating|
|Product Dimensions||53.5 X 36 X 34 cm|
|Item Weight||8 Kilograms|
|Pressure Rating||8 Bars|
|Heating element||Incoloy Glass-Coated Heating Element|
|Inner material||Super-thick steel|
|Additional protection||Earth leakage circuit breaker (ELCB)|
|Warranty||Heater (2 years), Inner tank (5 years)|
What We Like
- Feroglas technology and single-weld line protect the interior from the effects of hard water.
- Heavy-duty anode rod that helps in protecting the tank from corrosion.
- 8 bar pressure rating that makes it suitable for use in high-rise buildings.
- Has PUF insulation, which helps reduce power consumption and increases heat retention.
- Sleek design that matches your room decor.
- The earth-leakage circuit breaker protects against electrocution.
- Water tube with small streams for efficiency.
- Adjustment knob for easy operation and set temperature.
- A high-quality inner tank that comprises durable steel.
- Free installation depending on your location.
- Easy to operate.
- Great for couples and singles.
- Compact design that looks good in your bathroom.
- Energy-efficient for lower power bills.
- Durable construction.
- Noisy when working with hard water.
- Additional charges during installation.
- Analogue temperature gauge needs improvement.
Why Do We Recommend Havells Monza EC 10 10-Litre Storage Water Heater?
- Premium Build Quality: This high-quality Havells Monza water heater features a heavy-duty anode rod for long-lasting performance. Furthermore, the tank is made of ultra-durable rolled plates, and the outside is made of corrosion-resistant Feroglass powder. Similarly, the heating element has been covered with Incoloy glass to prevent oxidation and carbonisation even when temperatures change to unsafe levels.
- Energy-Efficiency: Thanks to the small capacity and super-thick insulation, this water heater is quite energy-efficient- to the point it has a 5-star rating. As a result, it will help you save money on your electricity bill in the long run.
- Has Excellent Pressure-resistance: The Havells Monza 10-litre water heater is pressure-resistant up to 8 bars, which is more than most storage heaters in India. Consequently, this appliance is ideal for high-rise buildings and apartments. So if you tend to move around in temporary places for jobs or your studies, this model is a great choice.
- Easy To Operate: After installing, you won’t have trouble operating this heater since it’s easy to operate, thanks to the adjustable knob. In the same way, you can use the knob to adjust your temperature demand from 20°C to 75°C.
- Compact Design: Another feature we appreciate about this Havells unit is its modest form, allowing it to fit in any bathroom while offering a continuous hot water supply. Furthermore, it is mountable and has an elegant colour that complements most bathroom decors.
- Ample Storage: The Havells Monza 10-litre model is suitable for small families or individuals who don’t need much hot water. This unit can heat and store up to 10 litres of water, which is more than enough for one person to take a shower.
Recommended Reading: 11 Best Geyser (Water Heaters) In India 2022 – Instant & Storage
Few Things We’ve Noticed
- About The Temperature Gauge: Don’t misunderstand; the gauge is still precise and works well enough. It just takes a while to accurately gauge the temperature inside the heater.
Recommended Reading: Instant geyser vs Storage geyser – Know What’s right for you.
Recommended Reading: Electric Geyser vs Gas Geyser: Know the Difference
One of our least expensive selections is this Havells Monza EC 10 10-Litre Storage Water Heater. It will cost you little money, but it will perform admirably. Once you begin using it frequently, it won’t take long to get warm water. Overall, the item is a wonderful investment for a small family and is undoubtedly among the best geysers for low capacity. It will serve you dependably for many years.
- A Full Analysis Of The Samsung 198 L 4-Star Inverter Single Door Refrigerator: Can It Be What You Need? - December 12, 2022
- A Close Look At The Modest Yet Powerful LG 190 L Inverter 4-Star Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator - December 3, 2022
- Everything You Need To Know About The New Godrej 190 L 5-Star Inverter Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator - December 3, 2022