Kent is one of India’s most popular water purifier brands. Kent Grand 8-Litres RO + UV+ UF + TDS Purifier comes with a wall-mountable design and offers a purification capacity of up to 20 litres per hour. It has many more features in store for you – let us tell you more about them.
Things We Like
- Eliminates all the particles in the water.
- 8-litre capacity easily serves the needs of a big family.
- It’s extra convenient.
- Has a one year warranty and three years’ service free.
- Retains the mineral content in the water.
- Easy to use, and installation doesn’t take a lot of time.
Things We Don’t Like
- The package doesn’t include a pre-filter.
- Not very space-efficient.
- Low customer service quality.
Reasons to Buy the Kent Grand 8-Litres RO + UV+ UF + TDS Purifier
Advanced Purification Process: The product uses a multiple purification process that removes all impurities, whether dissolved or not. What sets this product apart from standard purifiers is that it eliminates rust, bacteria, viruses, pesticides, fluorides, and other items, too. From our test results, we can confidently say you’ll get the purest results possible.
TDS Control System: This model comes with a TDS Controller like every other best water purifier. What this means is that the mineral component is retained in the water. The best thing about this system is that you can get maximum purification of any sort of water while making it healthier to drink at the same time.
Easy to use: This water purifier has a mountable design that enables easy attachment to walls. You can do the attachment yourself, and this one is one of the models that actually look really good on a wall.
Water Level Indicator: Another incredibly convenient thing is the water level indicator, which enables you to monitor the level of the purified water inside the tank.
8 Liter Storage Tank: The tank is large and has a 20 litres/hour purification capacity. It can serve your needs well if you’ve got a medium-sized family.
Multi-purpose: We love the versatility of this product, in particular- it’s suitable for purifying all sorts of water, be it from a local collection or municipal supply. It can even purify hard water without any issues.
Notes About The Cons
Bulky: While the design of this model is better than its previous version, it’s still not very space-efficient. If you were looking for something to use in a small room, we’d advise you to avoid getting this one.
Mediocre Installation and Customer Services: Performance-wise, this purifier has no issues and delivers what it offers. The only issues are on the services side. There are extra costs during installation and maintenance costs quite a lot. Responses from customer services are very slow as well. Regardless, if you can put up with all of that, you can easily be satisfied using this water purifier.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some common questions we’ve seen people ask while doing our field research.
This Kent Grand 8-Litres RO + UV+ UF + TDS Purifier effectively eliminates all impurities while preserving minerals. The overall purification rate is incredibly fast, making it a good choice for larger families. It doesn’t have a pre-filter; you’ll have to purchase it separately. Considering everything, it’s still an efficient appliance that ensures a continuous supply of purified and mineral-loaded water. It’ll run well- there aren’t any issues with the performance, and the build quality is excellent.
- Is RO purified water safe to drink? REVEALED!
- 8 Common RO Water Purifier Myths Debunked
- Water Softeners Vs Water Purifiers – Know The Difference
- Why Should You Invest in Springtek Ortho Pocket Premium Spring Mattress: Know It All - August 17, 2022
- Everything About The Wakefit Xtra Snooze 8-in King Size Foam Mattress - August 16, 2022
- Should You Try The Incredibly Versatile SleepX Dual Medium Soft and Hard Mattress? – A Review - August 5, 2022