If you’re looking for a water purifier that looks as good as it functions, then this Kent Pearl 8-Litre Mineral RO+UV+UF Water Purifier is an excellent choice. It comes with an attractive design and packs in several features that make it one of the best water purifiers on the market. Let us tell you everything we learnt about it.
- Product Dimensions: 38 x 33 x 46.5 cm
- Item Weight: 12.3kg
- Purification Technology: RO+UV+UF +TDS Control
- Storage capacity: 8 Liter storage tank
- Pre-filter: Not included
- Water Level Indicator: No (Tank itself is fully transparent.)
- Installation: Free
- Power Source: Corded Electric
- Body Material: Plastic
- The multiple purification (RO+UV+UF+TDS) process delivers 100% pure water by eliminating contamination of bacteria, viruses, and dissolvable metals.
- RO technology ensures there’s the retention of the mineral content in the purified water.
- A built-in TDS meter allows you to control the level of minerals in the water.
- A detachable tank that is easy to remove for a cleanup.
- Water-saving technology that recirculates the water back into the tank.
- 20 litres per hour purification capacity to have a constant supply of safe drinking water.
Things We Like
- Purifies different types of water such as tap water, hard water and municipal supply.
- Has a large storage tank.
- Purifies water at a rate of 20 litres per hour.
- It can be mounted on a wall.
- Uses water-saving technology.
- Uses a multi-purification process that ensures 100% water purity.
- TDS system removes excess minerals in the water.
Things We Don’t Like
- Maintenance is expensive.
- Small gaps in parts that can cause issues.
- No filter change indicator.
Reasons to Buy The Kent Pearl 8-Litre Mineral RO+UV+UF Water Purifier
Thorough purification process: This purifier combines RO purifiers, UV purifiers and UF purifiers into one unit for maximum purification. It can easily remove impurities such as rust, fluorides, pesticides, and arsenic. In addition, the system eliminates disease-causing organisms such as bacteria and viruses, which make the water safe for consumption.
Water-saving technology: Another aspect of this model is water-saving technology. It ensures there’s no wastage at all. The booster pump recirculates the water to the overhead tank, which minimises water loss as purification occurs. This is especially good, as it’s just as important to save water as it is to purify.
TDS control system: With the popular TDS control mechanism, you can always get the right amount of minerals in your water. Another benefit you’ll get from having the controller is that you can ensure that your water always has a healthy pH level.
Wall-mounted profile: You’ll love the design of this water purifier since you can mount it on the wall. With an overall dimension of 38 x 33 x 46.5 cm, it’s a good choice for use at home since it features a compact design that will look good on your walls. In addition, the storage tank is detachable, and you can remove it for a quick clean-up.
20 litres/hour purification capacity: The purifier offers to purify water at an incredible rate of 20 litres/hour so that your family doesn’t miss the supply of purified water.
8-litre storage tank: The tank has an eight-litre storage capacity, which means it can support the needs of an average Indian family.
Free Installation: The company has an after-sales service and installs the model within 24 to 36 hours after delivery. There are no charges for installation; however, you will incur extra costs for the pre-filter, PRV, extra pipe, and accessories.
One-year warranty: This water purifier comes with a one-year warranty and three years of free service.
Some Details On The Issues
Not Good For Insect Infested Areas: There’s a flaw with the design of this purifier. Though it looks attractive, it isn’t very practical. The water tank’s lid has a little gap through which insects can go through and ruin the water. We’ve noticed that not all models have this issue, but you should be safe if you keep the area around the purifier clean and clear.
Uses A Timed Filter Alarm: While general maintenance is already expensive, you have to keep an eye on the filters specifically. This purifier uses a time-based alert, which will only ring after every 9 months or so. Some of the other water purifiers we’ve reviewed are better off in this regard- they’ll alert you as soon as the filter needs changing or cleaning, regardless of how soon that needs to be done after installation.
Frequently Asked Questions
We have collected a set of common questions and respective answers about the KENT Pearl water purifier during our in-depth research. The following questions will help you understand this model better.
This Kent Pearl 8-Litre Mineral RO+UV+UF Water Purifier is similar to the Kent purifier we discussed in one of our other reviews, with the same storage capacity. However, this one has a smaller form factor. It’s also less expensive than the HUL’s best models at the same price range, though it costs more than its New Grand counterpart. Note that it has more obvious downsides than all the other models we’ve mentioned.
The shops selling this water purifier are listed on our post about the 9 best water purifiers in India 2022, along with the latest prices and options you can try.
- Which are the best water purifier brands in India: 2022 Picks
- How to find the Best Water Purifier: Buying Guide from the Experts
- What is Alkaline Water, And What Are Its Benefits?
- A Full Analysis Of The Samsung 198 L 4-Star Inverter Single Door Refrigerator: Can It Be What You Need? - December 12, 2022
- A Close Look At The Modest Yet Powerful LG 190 L Inverter 4-Star Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator - December 3, 2022
- Everything You Need To Know About The New Godrej 190 L 5-Star Inverter Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator - December 3, 2022