Though this KENT Supreme 8-Liter RO+UV+UF+TDS water purifier has 2020 in its name, it has certainly aged far better than its competitors from the same year. It can easily match the purification power that the best water purifiers have today and offer so much reliability. Let us walk you through some of its features.
Things We Like
- Wall mountable and easy to install.
- Free installation.
- Multi-stage purification process that eliminates all impurities.
- Retains the essential minerals.
- Purified water tastes good.
Things We Don’t Like
- Additional charges during installation for accessories, though the installation itself is free.
- Hard to gauge the water level.
- Customer service quality varies wildly across different regions.
Reasons to Buy This KENT Supreme 8-Liter RO+UV+UF+TDS water purifier
Multi-stage purification: It uses RO+UF+TDS technology that ensures your water is 100% free of impurities and has all the essential minerals.
20 litres/hour purification capacity: It works remarkably fast to ensure your water is 100% pure. Even in the summer, when you’re constantly staying hydrated, you won’t have to sit and wait for the purifier to finish processing filled water.
Wall mountable: The KENT Supreme features a small, easily mountable design. The compact body is perfect for a cramped room. On top of all that, the white-aquamarine plastic colour of the body is pleasing to look at too.
Free installation: The installation is free, and you only need to contact the manufacturer for set-up.
Perfect Capacity For A medium-small Family: It has an 8L storage capacity, and it can easily serve the needs of most smaller families.
Warranty: It has a one-year warranty and three years no service charge.
Multifunctional: The KENT Supreme is a versatile appliance that purifies water from the tap, ground, and municipal supply.
Automated Operation: It constantly stays full and uses a smart computer-controlled mechanism to ensure that the water gets purified without wasting extra energy.
A Few Notes About The Cons
Extra Charges: As we said, the installation will be free, but the technician will ask for around Rs. 1500 for a pre-filter. That’s a large downside, as many other purifiers come with pre-filters for free, and even third-party pre-filters cost a lot less than what technicians ask for the one that’s about to be installed in this purifier.
Hard To Monitor: The water level indicator in these models is hard to read and sometimes even broken. Our own unit didn’t have any issues, but our agents have found out such issues are commonly being reported by other customers. So you might have to constantly monitor its water level manually in order to keep the water supply constant.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are a set of answers and questions that might answer the ones you might have in mind.
This KENT Supreme 8-Liter RO+UV+UF+TDS water purifier is a more affordable alternative to some of the other KENT models we’ve reviewed. In terms of purification, there’s not much to say about it. It does its job well and is well-equipped to give you fully purified water.
- What is Alkaline Water And What Are Its Benefits?
- Which are the best water purifier brands in India: 2022 Picks
- How to find the Best Water Purifier: Buying Guide from the Experts
- Should You Try The Incredibly Versatile SleepX Dual Medium Soft and Hard Mattress? – A Review - August 5, 2022
- A Look At The Wakefit Orthopaedic Single Size Mattress With Memory Foam – A Superb Option For Bachelors - August 5, 2022
- Wakefit Dual Comfort Mattress – Everything You Should Know About It - August 5, 2022