This isn’t the first time LG has made a refrigerator that stands out from the crowd. The LG 190 L Inverter 4-Star Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator continues this trend and is proof of their commitment to excellence. It has everything you’d want in a high-end Single Door Refrigerator, from enhanced cooling to advanced features and much more. Keep reading to learn the full details.
- Capacity: 190 Litres
- Type: Single door
- Defrost System: Direct Cool
- Energy Efficiency: 4-Star Rating
- Inverter: Yes
- Annual Energy Consumption: 131 Kilowatt Hours
- Special Features: Door Lock, Smart Connect, Anti-Bacterial Gasket
- Shelf Type: Glass
- Material: Steel
- Equipped with a special chiller that freezes items significantly faster than other Single Door options.
- Offers optimal moisture control with its Moist ‘n’ Fresh box cover.
- Extra tough shelves that can hold up more weight than most other Glass Shelves can.
- Can also run on Solar Energy, allowing the user to be more energy efficient.
- The exterior doesn’t take up much space at all.
- Keeps food fresh for lengthy periods.
- Top-tier cooling.
- Offers good versatility when it comes to power use.
- The base needs improvement.
- Customer service could be a little better.
Reasons To Buy The LG 190 L Inverter 4-Star Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator
Offers Unrivalled Performance With Excellent Savings: LG’s Smart Inverter Compressor ensures optimal performance and energy savings. You can also take advantage of its incredible cooling power, which can freeze items faster than most other Single Door Refrigerators. That’s not all, either. While the cool air is produced fast, its also maintained to be stable and consistent.
Great For Frozen Food: This LG Single Door Refrigerator is a great option if you often eat food that needs to be preserved by freezing, but you can’t get a Double Door refrigerator to store them because of space issues. It has a dedicated chiller zone that can maintain low temperatures and keep your food fresh for longer periods. This chiller is also a little bigger than the ones used in similar fridges, so you can fit even more items.
Easily Handles Power Issues: With its home inverter connection and voltage fluctuation protection, this refrigerator can easily handle power issues. So if you experience any power problems, you’ll know your food will still be safe and well-preserved. This makes this fridge a great option for those living in areas where blackouts occur frequently.
Comes With Bacterial Protection: There’s another neat little feature that makes this single door refrigerator stand out as one of the best options on the market. It comes with an anti-bacterial gasket that helps keep the food safe from bacteria and keeps it fresher for longer periods of time.
Comments On The Cons
Base Is A Little Unstable: Despite the fact that this Single Door fridge comes with a sturdy base, it’s still a little wonky regarding stability. This can be fixed by adding support legs on the back side, but this would require an extra buy-in.
Customer Service Could Be A Little Better: During our tests, we noted that customer service wasn’t up to par with other companies in the same industry. It took slightly longer for our inquiries to be answered, and some queries weren’t addressed at all. The installation team was reliable, though.
Recommended Reading: Which are the Best Refrigerator Brands in 2023? Know it from the experts
Recommended Reading: Expert Recommends 9 Best Refrigerators Under 15000 in India: 2023 Picks
Overall, this Single Door Refrigerator is a great choice for those looking for an affordable and durable option. It doesn’t have all the bells and whistles of more expensive models, but it still provides top-tier performance in cooling and preserving food items and is easy to clean. Plus, its anti-bacterial gasket feature ensures that your food will be safe from harmful bacteria. So if you’re in the market for a reliable refrigerator that won’t break the bank, this LG 190 L Inverter 4-Star Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator is a great option.
- A Full Analysis Of The Samsung 198 L 4-Star Inverter Single Door Refrigerator: Can It Be What You Need? - December 12, 2022
- A Close Look At The Modest Yet Powerful LG 190 L Inverter 4-Star Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator - December 3, 2022
- Everything You Need To Know About The New Godrej 190 L 5-Star Inverter Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator - December 3, 2022