LG is a South Korean multinational electronics company that manufactures and markets a wide range of electronic products, including microwave ovens. The LG 32 L Convection Microwave Oven is one of the most popular microwave ovens in their lineup, and it’s not hard to see why. Let us walk you through all the features.
- It can be used for all kinds of cooking, including baking and grilling.
- Large capacity of 32 litres.
- Long-lasting build quality.
- Outstanding performance.
- Power consumption is a bit high.
- Doesn’t come with starter kits.
Why We Recommend LG 32 L Convection Microwave Oven
- Auto Cook Menu: The main advantage of the product is its Auto Cook Menu. This unique feature comes with numerous preset menus. Many recipes are present, and there’s a lot more variety than what you can find in other ovens with Auto Cook Menus. All you have to do is select the dish you want to cook and press the start button. The microwave will do the rest automatically. And in a little while, it will prepare the recipe of your choice.
- Exceptional Ghee Making: Many of us prepare healthy, pure ghee at home. But you know it’s a hassle to do it the traditional way, and it takes a lot of time. This microwave comes with a particular Ghee making feature to make the process easier for you. Using it, you can prepare healthy, pure ghee at home in just 12 minutes. This all in one microwave oven also seems to be very capable of making the perfect paneer or curd. So go ahead and make pure, delicious, hygienically prepared paneer or curd effortlessly at home, and build healthy eating habits.
- Health Plus Menu: This feature is ideal for anyone that’s a calorie-conscious person. There are a variety of auto cook menus designed specifically for health and calorie-conscious people.
- Safer With A Concealed Quartz Heater: The product uses a concealed quartz heater. There’s no exposed heating element, so it’s much safer. The heater also cooks food faster than regular heaters.
- Stainless Steel Cavity For More Effective Cooking: This oven is rust-proof, thanks to the stainless steel design. But that’s not the only thing you’ll get from this design; stainless steel can also provide better reflections, allowing microwaves to bounce around better and evenly cook your food.
- Keeps Food Warm When Left Unattended: The product has a unique, convenient feature that keeps food warm for up to 90 minutes after it’s been cooked. This is useful if you have to leave the house or attend to something else and can’t eat immediately. The function will keep your food at a constant temperature until you’re ready to eat it.
Notes About The Model
- Some Models Don’t Come With Starter Kits: While the unit we purchased came with a starter kit, our team has surveyed customers and found out that many hadn’t received any. So be prepared to buy starter kits separately, though there’s a chance that you may not need to do so.
Frequently Asked Questions
Now, let’s get to some questions you might have about this oven.
The LG 32 L Convection Microwave Oven comes with a 32 litres capacity, making it ideal for a typical Indian family of three to five people. Our experts think that capacity, combined with the rest of the features, makes this oven perfect for multiple needs such as baking, grilling, cooking, reheating food, etc. It does lack a child lock feature, though. That’s a bit of a downer, as most good microwave ovens always tend to have this feature. The next oven we’re going to review has it, so keep reading if it’s something you need.
- 10 Common Microwave Mistakes You’re Making: Here’s a Checklist
- Which are the Best OTG Oven in India 2022: Expert Speaks
- OTG Oven vs Microwaves: Price & Concept Comparison
- Should You Try The Incredibly Versatile SleepX Dual Medium Soft and Hard Mattress? – A Review - August 5, 2022
- A Look At The Wakefit Orthopaedic Single Size Mattress With Memory Foam – A Superb Option For Bachelors - August 5, 2022
- Wakefit Dual Comfort Mattress – Everything You Should Know About It - August 5, 2022