LG has a fairly strong presence in the washing machine market- to the point it’s considered one of the best washing machine brands in India. This product is a shining example of why. Come along with us as we take a deep dive into the LG 6.5 Kg 5 Star Smart Inverter Fully-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine and tell you everything you need to know about it.
- Type – Top Loading
- Control – Fully Automatic
- Capacity – 6.5 Kg
- Max Rotation Speed – 780 RPM
- Noise Levels While Drying – 48 dB
- Noise Levels While Washing – 48 dB
- Noise Levels While Spinning – 74 dB
- Installation – Free Standing
- Voltage – 230V
- Build Material – Stainless steel
- Overall Weight – 31.5 Kg
- Dimensions – 54 x 54 x 87 cm
- Offers better washes by dynamically moving the loaded laundry around.
- Turbo Drum system ensures good raw wash power and still keeps fabrics safe.
- The child lock feature makes it perfect for families with kids.
- Handy auto-restart feature for those that suffer from power issues.
- Waterproof motor allows you to use the washer for a very long time.
- Treats delicate fabrics safely.
- Aesthetically pleasing design.
- Good drying power.
- High-quality lid.
- Long-lasting motor.
- Vibrations are a bit too much.
- The heavily tinted lid makes it hard to monitor the laundry inside.
- Consumes too much water.
- Doesn’t have a wheeling system.
Reasons to Buy The LG 6.5 Kg 5 Star Smart Inverter Fully-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine
Smart Inverter Technology: Inverter technology is always a good indicator of a high-quality appliance. While not being a feature unique to this washer, it still deserves mention, as it solidifies the washer’s 5-star power rating. The machine will operate intelligently and spend only the necessary power based on how much load is inside it.
Enhanced Protection For Longer Durability: To begin with, the washer’s motor is waterproof. It won’t be prone to corrosion, so the washer can serve you with peak performance for much longer. There’s more protection as well. It’s equipped with a BMC protection module, which protects the motor from environmental hazards like dust or dirt, which can cause the motor to malfunction badly. That’s something we like about this feature- while it provides the washer’s motor with protection, it also significantly reduces noise levels.
Turbo Drum Ensures Better But Safe Washes: This Turbo Drum has a significantly bigger impact on clothes than the drum of a regular washer. In fact, it’s the main reason this washer can clean so well. It rotates in a way that allows it to put some additional force on the clothes. As a result, tougher stains come out more easily. We’ve tried washing some clothes out to see if the extra force causes any damage to clothes, and there was no such damage. That’s one of the prime reasons our experts consider this washer one of the best fully automatic top load washers in India.
Punch +3 For Dynamic Cloth Movement: This feature stacks onto the power already offered by the Turbo Drum technology. It creates streams of water that move the clothes up and down, enhancing the washer’s ability to clean clothes. And best of all, it doesn’t cause any damage to clothes either.
Quick Wash: If you’re somebody with a hectic life, we highly recommend going for this washing machine. The features above work all the time, so you’ll still get a quality wash without damaging your clothes. There is something that you need to keep note of, though- you need to put in a small number of clothes to get good results.
Recommended Reading: IFB vs Samsung vs LG Washing Machine: Which one is the Best?
Notes About This Model’s Issues
Vibrations Are A Little High: We noticed that the washer vibrates quite a bit, even on the low spin settings. You should keep that in mind if you want to buy this washer.
Heavily Tinted Glass: The glass at the top of the washer has an almost opaque black tint. That’s not going to be much of an issue, though- the washing mechanism is pretty safe. You won’t deal with any damage to your clothes or run into any problems with the machine itself.
Consumes An Unusually High Amount Of Water: If you have an unreliable water supply, this washing machine probably isn’t the right choice for you. It uses up a lot of water per wash, despite being from a premium brand. If you don’t have any issues with the water supply, though, then you can still go for this washing machine. Its special wash features ensure that the extra water is put to good use.
Recommended Reading: Which are the Best Washing Machines in India 2022? Expert Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Here we’ll answer some questions you might have about this particular washer.
Recommended Reading: LG Washing Machine Review 2022
While the product itself is top-tier, we wouldn’t say it’s the perfect choice for everyone. It has some cons that might be a dealbreaker for many people. You can look at the other top-loaders we’ve reviewed if that’s the case for you. They’re still exceptional and have excellent stain cleaning capacity.
Otherwise, it’s a great choice if you have a medium-sized family and simply want raw washing power at a reasonable price.
For details on the price and availability of this washing machine, feel free to visit our master post of the 7 best top load washing machines in India 2022, which we always keep updated with the latest information.
- Looking for the Best Washing Machines under 20000? Top 9 Picks 2022
- How to Find the Best Washing Machines under 15000 for your Home in 2022? Take a Look
- The 7 Best Front Load Washing Machine in India(2022): Expert Picks
- A Full Analysis Of The Samsung 198 L 4-Star Inverter Single Door Refrigerator: Can It Be What You Need? - December 12, 2022
- A Close Look At The Modest Yet Powerful LG 190 L Inverter 4-Star Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator - December 3, 2022
- Everything You Need To Know About The New Godrej 190 L 5-Star Inverter Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator - December 3, 2022