Over the years, this appliance has made its way in every kitchen. A microwave oven can do it all in a jiffy, from a cup of warm water in the morning to heating meals to preparing flavorful dishes and delicious cakes. However, every microwave oven is equipped with different features. What interests you? The microwave prices in India fall in a broad bracket. So, how much are you willing to spend?
The multi-utility appliance can satiate all your requirements. To know more on that, you can check The Complete Guide to Convection Microwaves – Pros, Cons, and Alternatives.
If the price factor is holding you back from getting the appliance home, you can leave that thought behind. I am here to speak about varied microwave prices in India. Therefore, you can be certain about finding a suitable one for your house.
I am going to divide this wide-ranging subject based on the different brands available in the Indian market. Every brand has its forte. You pay for the exclusivity of it. My comprehensive research is going to tell you how much money is worth the money. In short, if you are paying an x amount for the appliance, is it worth it? Let’s find out.
Microwave ovens prices in India
Microwave prices in India depend on so many factors. However, this wonder appliance is amongst the fastest moving kitchen appliance today. Not just women, but it has created a place in the hearts of everyone. Therefore, the Indian market is flooded with options now. Let’s discuss them in brief.
The South Korean brand, LG, was found in 1958. As the company name says- Life’s Good. LG pushes all the boundaries on microwave cooking and promises to deliver versatility. It created a place in the Indian hearts in 1997 with the name LG Electronics India Pvt Limited.
How much does a LG microwave oven cost in India?
The brand offers premium quality along with affordability. You can choose your appliance as per your cooking requirements and the comfortable range. LG microwave ovens cost anywhere between Rs. 10,000 – Rs. 30,000. They are loaded with features and an ideal option for a modular kitchen.
LG is known to have one of the best microwave ovens in India. It offers a variety of 50+ models- convection ovens, grills, solo microwaves and OTG combination. You will find everything in the LG microwave, from basic features like defrosting, heating leftovers to advanced ones like charcoal lighting heater, pasteurized heater, automated cleaning and cooking.
What are the exclusive features offered by the LG microwave oven?
- Charcoal Lighting Heater: The new Charcoal lighting heater in the LG microwave ovens promises healthy and versatile cooking. Through this feature, the water heat absorption is enhanced, thereby speeding up the cooking. The process will help you save 50% time and 30% energy. Moreover, the feature will let you enjoy crunchiness on the outside and juiciness on the inside. In the process, the natural flavours are retained efficiently.
- Ghee in 12 minutes: Making hygienic ghee with no smell is possible in only 12 minutes with the new range of LG microwave ovens. Here is the procedure of doing it conveniently. First, take a microwave-safe bowl and fill it with 500 grams of malai. Then select the ghee option and start the process. Once it beeps, stir it properly, then start the process again. It will beep again. You must leave it unattended for five minutes. Then use a filter to strain it in a bowl. Your ghee will be ready afterwards.
- Indian Roti Basket: Now get ready to prepare a variety of exotic Indian rotis with LG. You can make 12 different types of rotis with just a touch of a button. Treat yourself to crispy and delicious naan, lachcha paratha, missi roti and tandoori roti. You know what this means, right? You do not need to order from a restaurant anymore.
- Motorised Rotisserie: The 360-degree rotation delivers even cooking. So, you can now barbeque at home in the easiest possible way. The motorized rotisserie lets you have crispy dishes at home with just a touch of a button. Thus, you can expect even and uniform results without any manual intervention. Moreover, the process will give you the luxury to treat yourself to healthy dishes like chicken and paneer tikka.
- Pasteurized Milk: LG’s latest pasteurized milk feature will let you bid goodbye to the conventional milk boiling process. Instead, you can expect all the essential nutrients to be retained in the process. Moreover, the process is very simple. First, pour some milk into a container with an anti-bacterial design. Then, place it in the oven and select the pasteurize milk feature. Once it is done, remove the milk and let the container cool down. The biggest advantage is that this feature does not need constant monitoring. As a result, you can be positive about no spilling of milk.
LG features do not stop here. Check 9 Best Microwave Ovens in India 2023 – Reviews & Buyer’s Guide to know more on that.
Some of the Best LG Microwave Ovens in India
Our Thoughts: How much should you spend on a LG Microwave Oven?
The LG 42L solo microwave is super impressive. With a capacity of 42 litres, the Neo Chef oven features smart inverter technology. So you can expect precise cooking under all circumstances. Moreover, compared to the convection one, the solo microwave prices in India are way cheaper. With both the appliances, you can prepare ghee in only 12 minutes, diagnose and solve any issue immediately and use the steam power feature for quick cleaning. This solo microwave is also capable of fulfilling all baking, cooking, defrosting and heating requirements. Barring the one year warranty on the product, the microwave also features a ten-year warranty on the magnetron. Therefore, it is a safe buy.
To ensure uncompromised style, health and taste, IFB has developed a range of microwave ovens with top-notch features. The Indian based company has marked a 20% share in the microwave oven category. As a result, IFB is now among the top three players in India. The company has sold around 70,000 microwave units in 3QFY18 and has registered a 3% volume growth.
How much does a IFB microwave cost in India?
IFB microwave oven prices in India fall in the range of Rs. 5,000 – Rs. 20,000. The world-famous brand is loaded with all extravagant features and has a wide range of impressive solo, grill and convection models. You can enjoy a three-year warranty on the magnetron and cavity regardless of the model you choose. Only some features may differ. Let’s have a look at what the brand has to offer.
What are the exclusive features offered by the IFB microwave oven?
- 100 + auto cook menus: The auto cook menu is sure to deliver maximum convenience and flexibility. All you only need to do is select the food item, and the appliance will automatically configure the setting which is accurate for it. You can sit back and focus on other chores while the appliance will do its job. With just the touch of a button, you can get done quickly. So, enjoy a hassle-free experience with this feature and prepare Indian dishes in a few minutes.
- Oil-Free Cooking: I am not surprised at how everyone around is getting so health-conscious. But, if you are one of those, you will love the oil-free cooking feature. IFB can breeze out oil-free tikkas effortlessly. So, sit back and satiate all your taste buds.
- Steam Clean: The steam-clean feature has won the hearts of many. This incredible trait will keep you away from all the grease and oil buildup. When it comes to Indian cooking, the usage of spices and oil is pretty high. It could result in a layer of oil making the appliance dirty, greasy and grimy from inside. Cleaning it could get difficult. However, this feature makes it relatively easy. Besides this, there are some other ways in which you can make your appliance spik and span. Feel free to check 10 Smart Ways to Clean a Microwave Oven for more details.
- Fermentation: The innovative fermentation feature will let you prepare bread and curd most agreeably. In addition, the superior fermentation technology lets you relish homemade yoghurt and a rising yeast dough with no effort at all.
- Weight + Speedy Defrost: Most ovens are now equipped with a defrost option. In the case of IFB microwave ovens, the defrost process works quickly compared to the others. Therefore, they call it speedy. The defrost time and power gets adjusted once you put in the weight. You only need to follow some basic simple steps. First, select the defrost option. Second, select the food type and the weight option. You can set the weight anywhere between 100 g – 1800 g. In the middle of the defrosting process, your appliance will pause and beep to notify you about turning the food over. If you want the food to get defrosted evenly, do not neglect this reminder. Once you do it, just press the start button again.
Some of the Best IFB Microwave Ovens in India
Our Thoughts: How much should you spend on a IFB Microwave Oven?
Among all the best IFB microwave ovens, I recommend you bring home the IFB 20BC4 20-Litre 1200-Watt Convection Microwave Oven (Black). Well, it is priced economically, and hence it won’t hurt your pocket. Moreover, the convection appliance will let you enjoy the perfect bake results with its ten power and temperature levels. Furthermore, buying any of the above-listed IFB microwave ovens will let you participate in microwave cooking classes for the healthiest recipes.
We have another South Korean player catering superior products for a better global society. Samsung was founded in 1969, and ever since then, it has been innovating with its multiple products.
How much does a Samsung microwave oven cost in India?
The microwave segment is available in solo, grill and convection. It falls in the price range of Rs. 7,000 – Rs. 30,000. Every Samsung oven features a one year warranty on the product, four years on magnetron and ten years on the ceramic cavity. The new series launched by Samsung has some features you can be sure of not finding in any other brand.
What are the exclusive features offered by the Samsung microwave oven?
- Hotblast: Samsung has introduced the hot blast technology with the idea of reducing the cooking time. The appliances blow powerful hot air via multiple air holes onto the food. The process ensures even cooking of food – juicy from the inside and crispy from the outside. You can set the temperature in the range of 40 to 200-degree celsius.
- Slim Fry: The Slim Fry Technology will let you enjoy all the fried food by making it a bit healthy. The mechanism combines warm air circulation with grill mode. So, you can treat yourself to crispy fried food with minimum oil. As a result, you no longer have to deprive yourself of fried food. You can also stay away from all the hassle involved while frying food – splatters and greasy pans.
- Tadka and Sun Dry Mode: Indian cuisines are surely incomplete with a tadka. The mode lets you make a tadka without the risk of it getting burnt. Also, do not worry about the time. You can do it quickly. The latter mode will let you sundry all your favourite food within a few minutes.
- Tandoor Technology: Here is another excellent feature. The tandoor technology has impressed a lot of users. However, if you are negligent about it, you are missing out on something. You can turn your smart oven into a tandoor with just the touch of a button. Set the temperature of 200-degree Celsius, and pamper yourself with the Dhaba style crispy naans and rotis.
- Ceramic Coating: Samsung ovens feature a ceramic enamel cavity. It is designed to provide a holistic and pleasant cooking experience. This coating makes it very easy for the user to clean the inside part. It is a smooth surface and does not require any scrubbing. The best part is that the ceramic inside is scratch and rust-resistant. Therefore, it makes the product durable. It also provides 100% protection from bacteria.
Some of the Best Samsung Microwave Ovens in India
Our Thoughts: How much should you spend on a Samsung Microwave Oven?
If you were to go by mine and user experiences, you must select the SAMSUNG 23 L Baker Series Microwave Oven (MS23T5012UK/TL, Black, With Steamer Bowl). The new design and colour will make your kitchen look stylish and modern. In addition, the appliance has an intuitive control panel with all the essential buttons. The microwave is sure to fall in your budget and can satisfy all your cooking requirements. The appliance is called the baker series due to its exclusivity on the front. The process is super simple. One, choose the dessert. Two, mix all the ingredients. Three, select the home dessert option. You will be ready to satiate your sweet cravings within a few minutes.
Whirlpool, an American brand, has over 100 years of experience in global expertise. The brand took over the Indian market in the year 1987 with the vision of creating happier homes.
Whirlpool delivers a magical assurance with its promising services. You can expect an assured call back within two hours and a service engineer visit within 24 hours. The company also has a vast service network across India. So, you can rest back and enjoy the services. It offers three variants of microwave ovens- grill, solo and convection.
How much does a Whirlpool microwave oven cost in India?
Whirlpool microwave ovens range anywhere between Rs. 5,000 – Rs. 35,000. The price depends upon the size (in litres) and features. If you choose a basic model, it will have standard options like preheating, timer, defrost, reheat, and auto cook menus. But if you are looking for more advanced features like humidity sensor, 6th sense weight sensor, crisp and bake technology, you will have to loosen up your budget a little bit.
What are the exclusive features offered by the Whirlpool microwave oven?
- Zero Oil Cooking: Is preparing healthy cuisines on your mind? You are going to love the zero oil cooking feature by Whirlpool. You can have the leisure to cook without a drop of oil. The appliance is now smarter than an air fryer. As a result, you can enjoy a guilt-free indulgence. While doing so, it retains 45% more moisture than an air fryer. So, your food will be oil-free and moist at the same time. Whirlpool claims this one to be one of the most basic features.
- 6th Sense Crisp and Bake Technology: The 6th sense technology sets Whirlpool apart from the other manufacturers in the refrigerator and air conditioner segment. A microwave oven is no exception to this. Pamper yourself with muffins, fluffy cakes, crispy pizzas and french fries with this unique technology. The 6th sense crisp and bake feature delivers the best treatment of food for perfectly browned results. This one is one of the most expensive features and is usually available in mid-range and high-range models.
- Express Cooking: With the single touch of a button, you can now quickly cook or heat the food. In addition, the express cooking feature functions at maximum power. Whether it is a basic or a hi-end model, all Whirlpool microwave ovens have this feature. In addition, you can select one from the all-new range of magicook pro solo microwave ovens from the brand.
- Ilaflon Cavity: Whirlpool microwave ovens have a special ilaflon cavity coating. Due to this layer, cleaning the Jet Crisp Steamtech ovens is an easy task. Not just that, but the interiors are always hygienic. Thereby making the cooking environment sterilized always.
Some of the Best Whirlpool Microwave Ovens in India
Our Thoughts: How much should you spend on a Whirlpool Microwave Oven?
As per the user reviews and my detailed analysis, I recommend you get your hands on the MAGICOOK PRO SOLO 30L MICROWAVE (Up To 21 Auto Cook Menus, Black, 2 Year Warranty). Well, this microwave oven is a value for money product. If you are looking for basic microwave features and not baking or grilling, this one will suffice all your needs.
A capacity of 30 litres makes it an ideal option for a large family. The microwave oven is smarter than an air fryer and is equipped with a dual heating element. You can also enjoy the availability of 300 auto cook menus and the option of cooking healthy dishes in only two minutes. Besides enjoying the modern features, you can also grab some other benefits from the purchase- Two years warranty on the magnetron and a no-cost EMI.
Godrej, established in 1897, is one of the first Indian companies to manufacture refrigerators. The company is headquartered in Mumbai but has created its place globally. It is one of the largest players in the home appliances space and is known to please customers with its green technologies. The company completes 62 years of making thoughtful appliances in India. It also gives the leisure to customers to purchase extended warranty separately.
How much does a Godrej microwave oven cost in India?
Compared to the other names, Godrej is priced moderately. However, there is no compromise on the features. The appliance ranges anywhere between Rs. 5,000 – Rs. 20,000. The premium models offer a five-year warranty on the magnetron, and the basic ones offer around three years warranty on it.
What are the exclusive features offered by the Godrej microwave oven?
- Dual Grill Technology: Godrej microwave ovens are equipped with unique placement of grills. Baking, grilling and roasting! Now you can do all of it and be sure about having uniform results. The grills are placed at the top and back for continual heat at modulated power levels. So, get geared to indulge in delicious dishes.
- 375 Instacook menus: Godrej has surpassed most big names with its instacook menus. There are about 375 pre-programmed menus. By far, this is the highest in the microwave segment. So whether you are looking for an Indian authentic or International recipe, you have both menu options. You can also treat yourself to some snacky items like paneer pakoda and aloo tikki by just adding a few drops of oil. Healthy soups, desserts and breakfast dishes; Godrej oven has all the options.
- Fermentation Technology: Making yummy and healthy batter for idli, dhokla, appam, and jalebis has never been easy. But Godrej microwave oven makes sure the fermentation is done just right. Not just that, you can also make curd, ghee and paneer without long waiting hours in front of the gas stove.
- Child Lock: If you have children at home, then the child lock feature is a must. It prevents unnecessary interruptions and accidents. You only have to lock the appliance while cooking and be relaxed. Even if your child tries to fidget with the appliance, he/she will not be able to do so.
- Deodorizer: Constant cooking and usage can certainly lead to a residual smell inside the microwave. Therefore, it can result in the appliance being smelly and filthy. The Godrej microwave features a deodorizer for complete eradication of the smell. Therefore, you can expect your microwave to be fresh and hygienic.
Some of the Best Godrej Microwave Ovens in India
Our Thoughts: How much should you spend on a Godrej Microwave Oven?
You can choose your model depending upon the warranty period, the insta cook menu options, design and capacity. I recommend you buy the Godrej 30 L Convection Microwave Oven (GME 730 CR1 PZ Wine Lily, Wine Lily). It is certainly more expensive than the other options on my list, but it is a comfortable option for a medium to large-sized family. In addition, you have the option to choose from any of the pre-programmed menus for healthy, Indian and International recipes. The appliance is a great cooking aid that will help you have nutritional food every day.
6. Amazon Basics
Amazon Basics, a brand owned by the e-commerce Amazon, has a huge range of electronic products. For example, the microwave ovens by the company have gained a lot of popularity over the years. The brand launched its line of products in the year 2015. However, the online portal does not make these products. Instead, they purchase it from large manufacturers and put their label and packaging.
How much does a Amazon Basics microwave oven cost in India?
The brand caters to those that want high-quality products but can’t afford enough money to get them. If you are a bit tight on your budget, the Amazon Basics microwave ovens will fit your criteria well. This brand’s microwave prices in India are well satisfying to the masses. The appliances usually cost from Rs 3,000 to Rs 15,000.
What are the exclusive features offered by the Amazon Basics microwave oven?
- Alexa compatibility: Once you set your Amazon Basics microwave with the Alexa app, you can sit back and command like a boss. ‘Alexa, microwave the food for two minutes on power five.’ The appliance will start a two-minute cooking process on the fifth power. ‘Alexa, heat the cup of coffee for a minute.’ And guess what? Instantly, the microwave will do it. You can also tell Alexa to defrost. It means you can control the appliance completely with your voice command.
- Five power levels: Amazon Basics microwave has power levels from 1-5. Five being the highest, and one is the lowest. The power levels are designed to lower the amount of time the magnetron is on. For example, if the power level says 50, the magnetron generates microwaves for 50% of the time selected by the user. You need to adjust the level as per the recipe.
- Defrost function: Well, every modern microwave comes with the defrost option. This feature will help in defrosting the food quickly. You only have to adjust the time setting, and the defrost feature will thaw the frozen food in a few minutes.
- A chic appliance: The AmazonBasics microwave is a space saver. It has a sleek and chic design, which easily fits in a compact place and is ergonomically designed. The appliance also has high quality and durable dials. As a result, it will stay in good condition for a long time. Also, it is very easy to use. The LED display adds to the look.
Some of the Best AmazonBasics Microwave Ovens in India
Our Thoughts: How much should you spend on a Amazon Basics Microwave Oven?
The AmazonBasics 23L convection microwave price in India will fit rightly in most people’s budget. The appliance will cater to all cooking, baking, grilling and roasting requirements. Besides that, the sleek design is aesthetically pleasing and is a space saver. The affordable appliance is a complete package with all splendid features. Here’s another piece of knowledge that is sure to interest you. The microwave oven is eligible for a 100% refund within ten days of delivery in case of any problem.
7. Morphy Richards
Morphy Richards has been one of the leading household appliances in Europe for more than 80 years. Headquartered in Swinton, England, the brand is being serviced in India by Bajaj Electronics Limited (India’s leading company). It gives a two-fold benefit to the customers- International quality along with maximum reliability. Here is a small detail to tell you about the brand success story. Morphy Richards sells more than 5 million units every year and caters to the markets commercial and premium segment.
How much does a Morphy Richards microwave oven cost in India?
The microwave price in India ranges anywhere between Rs 4,000 – Rs 30,000. Whether you choose a commercial or a premium model, you can enjoy a warranty period of two years. The difference varies in capacity and functionality.
What are the exclusive features offered by the Morphy Richards microwave oven?
- Mirror Finish Door: Along with utility, you are sure to be impressed with the look and feel of the appliance. Morphy Richards ovens have a mirror finish door, which gives it a bit of sophistication. The reflective finish makes the appliance look elegant and stylish. It will also add some grace to your modular kitchen.
- Security Code: Like other high-end ones, Morphy Richards also comes with a security feature for some additional safety. Once you start the cooking process, you only need to put in a security code. It will prevent any microwave accidents by your children.
- 11 Power levels: We have already discussed what power levels in the microwave are and how it functions. By far, Morphy Richards microwave oven features the highest power levels. There are 11 levels to make sure that the user attains the perfect dish result. Furthermore, you can easily control the power level as per the requirement of the dish you are preparing.
- Memory Function: If you have a favourite dish you often prepare with a particular procedure; you will love the memory function. You can save the entire process of how you put together this dish. Later all you have to do is press a single button, and the appliance will recall the entire procedure.
- Stay on: Some brands call it the keep warm, and some call it the stay on the feature. In any case, both mean the same. Morphy Richards features the stay-on function. It will enable you to keep your food fresh and warm for as long as you want after the set timer. For example, you can enable it until you are ready to eat.
Some of the Best Morphy Richards Microwave Ovens in India
Our Thoughts: How much should you spend on a Morphy Richards Microwave Oven?
Morphy Richards, 20 Litres Solo Microwave Oven with Large Turntable (20MWS, White) is a value for money product. It is sufficient for bachelors and small families. Apart from the capacity, the freestanding appliance is stellar in every aspect. The large turntable will give you the flexibility to heat multiple dishes at once. The appliance is one of the most basic Morphy Richards models, but it has everything you would ever want.
Rooted in Japanese culture, Panasonic promises magnificent craftsmanship along with uncompromised quality. The microwave ovens cater to every cooking requirement. It has a wide range featuring every possible technology. It is not just a microwave; Panasonic calls it the micro chef. The working of the appliance makes the whole cooking experience pleasurable and memorable. “A better life, a better world.” The brand lives by this motto. Let us see how.
How much does a Panasonic microwave oven cost in India?
Panasonic microwave price in India ranges from Rs 4,000 – Rs 20,000. However, the appliance varies, with a capacity of 20-34 litres. The brand offers terrific models with a wave of flavours, goodness and choices. Moreover, Panasonic is a complete package. You can expect a comprehensive warranty of one year, the latest innovations and intelligent designs.
What are the exclusive features offered by the Panasonic microwave oven?
- Vapour Clean: The vapour clean feature ensures there is no mixture of food odour anymore. With just following a few simple steps, you can expect your microwave appliance to be completely odour-free. You only have to take a bowl full of water and place a lime slice in it. Next, turn on the vapour clean feature. This technology generates vapour inside. The appliance will get sterilized completely. Once done, wipe it with a clean cloth.
- 360-degree heat wrap: Panasonic ovens have advanced heatwave ducts. In this mechanism, the waves are circulated through pipelines at every corner of the cavity to ensure even distribution. You can thereby expect uniform cooking and a perfect dish.
- Auto cook menus: The auto cook menus will certainly make you feel like a chef at home. About 50 – 150 pre-programmed recipes are there, depending upon the model you choose. The time and duration for every dish are set. You have to do nothing about it except to relax and enjoy the dish. There are breakfast options like poha, upma, etc.; lunch and dinner options like dal tadka, fish fry, malai kofta, etc.; and yummy dessert options like brownies, fruits cake, custard, kheer, etc. Trust me, once you have a look at the list of food items, you would want nothing more.
- Magic Grill: Panasonic microwave ovens feature two way heating for quick cooking. The appliances are equipped with dual grills, and they work simultaneously. This working tweaks the appliance to heat up quickly. Therefore, you can expect the food to be ready in hardly any time. Not just that, this feature will make your meal perfect – juicy inside and crispy outside.
Some of the Best Panasonic Microwave Ovens in India
Our Thoughts: How much should you spend on a Panasonic Microwave Oven?
When it comes to Panasonic microwave ovens, you can be assured of not burdening your pocket. The microwave price in India is pretty moderate. So you can consider buying the Panasonic 27L Convection Microwave Oven(NN-CT645BFDG, Black, Magic Grill). If you are a four-member family, you are going to love using this one. It has all the spectacular features and is considerably priced.
Haier was found in China around 35 years ago. Since then, the company continues to be a front runner in the ‘smart home’ approach. Haier initiated its operation in India in 2004 and won the ‘Made in India Award for Excellence’ in 2015. In addition, the company has developed the most innovative brand-building strategy, which says – ‘Haier belongs to the world, to you and us.
How much does a Haier microwave oven cost in India?
You are sure to find all the excellent features within the range of Rs. 4,500 – Rs. 25,000. Haier microwave ovens are designed to deliver a world-class cooking experience to the user. Let me walk you through it.
What are the exclusive features offered by the Haier microwave oven?
- Standby mode: The standby mode is integrated with the idea of conserving some energy. This feature does the magic when the appliance is not in use. It enhances the energy efficiency of the microwave by saving about 40% of energy.
- Intuitive controls: Haier microwave ovens have an innate control panel system. There are about two sleek and tactile dials that are pretty receptive. It also has a four-digit display. It is easy to access and provides a top-grade look.
- Modern design: Haier ovens are designed with modern looking interiors and exteriors which complement style and functionality. They will surely add to the sophistication of your living space. Since these microwave ovens are made with quality materials, they have a durable construction. They stand sturdy on four legs with rubber tips for added stability and skid resistance.
- Combination: Haier appliances combine the microwave, convection and grill mode depending upon what the dish is. By doing so, the appliance will do its job quickly, and you can expect to save at least 30% of your time.
- Bread Basket: Is there anyone here who doesn’t love a basket full of bread? Now, with just a touch of a button, you can prepare various Indian loaves of bread at home. Naan, tandoori roti, paratha, garlic bread, kulcha, etc. Get ready to treat yourself to this assortment with Haier microwave ovens.
- Deodorizer: Yes, I have earlier mentioned how a deodorizer can work in keeping the microwave oven odour free. Haier microwave ovens are equipped with a special one. It eradicates all the vapours and odours. Besides, it also enhances the lifespan of all the microwave components, magnetron and the cavity.
Some of the Best Haier Microwave Ovens in India
Our Thoughts: How much should you spend on a Haier Microwave Oven?
Haier microwave oven prices in India are comfortable for most people. Well, it is one brand that looks into the design and looks of it. So if that’s one aspect important to you as well, get your hands on the Haier 25 L Convection Microwave Oven (HIL2501CBSH, HAL2WBlack). Along with grilling, reheating, defrosting and cooking, you can use it wisely for baking as well. The appliance is moderately priced and is beautifully designed with a matte finish.
Not a new name in the Indian market for sure. Rather I would say there is hardly any Indian household that has never owned a Bajaj home appliance. The company was founded in 1926 and is headquartered in Mumbai. Almost a century old, the brand has gained the utmost trust amongst customers with its performance, reliability and durability.
How much does a Bajaj microwave oven cost in India?
The microwave price in India falls in the bracket of Rs 3,000 – Rs 15,0000. So yes, the features are standard compared to the other big names. However, most of your requirements are certain to be fulfilled. So it is going to suffice your needs and budget.
What are the exclusive features offered by the Bajaj microwave oven?
- Multi-utility: Bajaj microwave ovens are multi-utility appliances as well and ensure the perfect cooking performance. Quick-cooking, easy baking, perfect grilling and even roasting; the versatile appliance can do it all flawlessly.
- Timer: All Bajaj microwave ovens come with a timer. You can set that up to 30, 60 or 90 minutes depending upon what the dish is. It will give you the convenience to control your cooking requirements completely.
- Simple Operation: As basic as you think this appliance is, simplicity can be an advantage as well. Figuring out how to operate it is not going to eat up your time. It has limited features and to the point. Whether you are looking to use the appliance for cooking, reheating or defrosting, you only have to adjust the settings and leave the appliance unattended. The beep sound will let you know when the process is done.
- Dual directional heaters: The high power heat waves are dual directional only to make sure users achieve uniform cooking. So you can be sure of getting defined results. There will be no part under or overcooked. “A miracle machine for every modern kitchen.” The brand believes in making such machines, and I can see them doing that well.
Some of the Best Bajaj Microwave Ovens in India
Our Thoughts: How much should you spend on a Bajaj Microwave Oven?
Well, if the price does not hold you back, then you must get the Bajaj 25 Litres Convection Microwave Oven with Jog Dial (2504 ETC, Silver Grey). Medium or large? It is a great option for both family sizes. It will give you the luxury to cook in style with the convection mode, precise cooking and safety features. You are sure to love using this one.
One Last Thought
Here is a wrap to my detailed blog on the best microwave brands in India and more. I hope my information justifies the microwave prices in India and why they cost how much they do.
Honestly speaking, there is no such thing as a free lunch in the world. You pay for the comfort you enjoy, and fair enough! The Good Life comes at a cost. However, your selection can be your personal choice. So, feel free to pick the one which has impressed you the most. If you want to dig deeper, do not miss my blog on 9 Best Microwave Ovens in India 2023 – Reviews & Buyers Guide.
Can I help you any more? Shoot in the comment section below.
- A Full Analysis Of The Samsung 198 L 4-Star Inverter Single Door Refrigerator: Can It Be What You Need? - December 12, 2022
- A Close Look At The Modest Yet Powerful LG 190 L Inverter 4-Star Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator - December 3, 2022
- Everything You Need To Know About The New Godrej 190 L 5-Star Inverter Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator - December 3, 2022