Panasonic is a Japanese electronics company that has been producing high-tech products for decades. So, it should be no surprise that Panasonic MX-AC400 550 Watt Super Mixer Grinder is among the best on the market. With a 550W motor and 4 jars for different grinding needs, this mixer grinder is perfect for anyone who values versatility and durability in their kitchen appliances. Let us tell you more about it.
- Dimensions: 53 x 22.5 x 41 cm
- Weight: 6.55kg
- Wattage: 550 Watts
- Voltage: 230V
- Body Material: Synthetic
- Blade Material: Stainless Steel
- Number of Speed Options: 3
- Number of Jars: 4
- A high-end 550-watt motor makes the blades run as powerfully and efficiently as possible.
- A dual safety mechanism keeps you free from accidentally causing mishaps.
- Handles are designed, so they’re easy to grip.
- The blades themselves are Samurai Edge blades, and they can even grind Turmeric.
- Powerful, long-lasting motor.
- Classy looks.
- Advanced safety features.
- Convenient speed control switches.
- The Chutney jar is too small.
- Takes effort to operate.
- Vibrates a bit too much.
Recommended Reading: How to Choose A Mixer Grinder? A Complete A to Z Guide
Reasons to Buy The Panasonic MX-AC400 550 Watt Super Mixer Grinder
Enhanced Motor: This mixer grinder features a sturdy motor with magic seal protection, which makes the steel blades last longer by lubricating them. The blades themselves are made of stainless steel and are incredibly durable.
Comes With Special Samurai Edge Blades: We tried out the blades to see how they can perform. While most other mixer grinders simply come with nameless “high-quality” blades, the unique ones this one comes with can easily cut through even the hardest ingredients like turmeric.
Dual Safety Mechanism: The appliance comes with dual safety mechanisms. Firstly, the safety lid-locking function does not allow the motor to start until the lid is closed correctly. Secondly, the motor will not start until the jar is placed appropriately.
Easy Controls: This mixer grinder has three-speed control settings and user-friendly piano-type switches. Compared to models like the Dynamix, these switches take a little less effort.
Solid Handles: The handle itself looks clean and slick, but it’s also quite practical. It’s designed ergonomically- we checked how well it’s designed by filling the jar up and lifting it, and there was no loss in comfort.
Recommended Reading: Hand Blender vs Mixer Grinder vs Food Processor: Know the Difference
Notes On This Model
Small Chutney Jar: Make no mistake; the jar can still grind very well. You just won’t be able to work on anything in large amounts. To give an idea of how small it is; you won’t be able to grind more than one thick tomato at once. Other than that, you won’t face any problems using it.
Takes More Effort To Use: The dual lock mechanism is quite handy, but having two locks means putting in more effort. Still, this small inconvenience is quite minor compared to the other benefits of using it. It’s always safety first, after all.
Wobbles A Little: This mixer grinder isn’t completely stable. When it starts up, it gives a small jolt. There’s no actual issue resulting from this, but we thought we might let you know so you won’t panic when you use it or end up with an accidental mess.
Recommended Reading: How to reduce noise in Mixer Grinder? Know the Best Ways
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re looking for a simple and basic option, then this one is a good try. However, being basic, it does come with some flaws. We noticed that the chutney jar was a little more inconvenient than the other jars. It’s not hands-free, so you have to spend some effort holding it in place, even if it seems locked well. The lock mechanism feels odd, but it’s quick to get used to.
On the more positive side, it appears to have a benefit that’s rare even in the higher-end mixer grinders- it doesn’t make that much noise, despite being powerful. It can also provide you with the performance you expect for a long while- you can continuously use it for as long as an entire hour without any issues. Do note, though, that you might need to be extra careful when it comes to maintenance. Panasonic’s customer service tends to be a little shoddy sometimes.
Like this product? You can find where to get in our listing of the 9 best mixer grinders in India 2022; we update the prices and frequently maintain the information about the available stores.
- The 9 Best Food Processors In India 2022 – Expert Recommendation
- The Best Juicers In India – Top 9 Picks 2022
- A Full Analysis Of The Samsung 198 L 4-Star Inverter Single Door Refrigerator: Can It Be What You Need? - December 12, 2022
- A Close Look At The Modest Yet Powerful LG 190 L Inverter 4-Star Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator - December 3, 2022
- Everything You Need To Know About The New Godrej 190 L 5-Star Inverter Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator - December 3, 2022