We’ve come across high-quality Prestige cooktops multiple times while scouring the market. There are a lot of good Prestige induction cooktops out there, and they’re all almost as good as this Prestige PIC 15.0+ 1900-Watt Induction Cooktop. However, the reliability of this particular model is what drew us away from the other Prestige models and prompted us to consider it one of India’s best induction cooktops. Here’s all we’ve discovered about it.
- Wattage: 1900W
- Controls: Push Buttons
- Cool-to-Touch Surface: Yes
- Optimised For Indian Cooking: Yes
- Product Dimensions: 10.8 x 34.3 x 42.4 cm
- Weight: 1.9 Kilograms
- Cord Length: 1m
- Supported Bottom Diameters: 12cm-26cm
- It has an anti-magnetic wall that guarantees safety and doesn’t react to surrounding items.
- Durable glass construction ensures long-lasting performance.
- Comes with a sleek and stylish design that fits into any kitchen.
- Doesn’t suffer from issues caused by power fluctuations.
- Performs well while being energy-efficient at the same time.
- Makes cooking an effortless task thanks to customised Indian preset menus.
- Stylish design that looks good in your kitchen.
- Sturdy, durable, and good value.
- Has enhanced safety features.
- Easy to use, thanks to the control panel.
- Preserves all nutrients.
- Energy-efficient and hence low power bills.
- Doesn’t come with an auto shut-off feature.
Recommended Reading: The 9 Best Induction Cooktop in India 2022: Know it from the Experts
Why The Prestige PIC 15.0+ 1900-Watt Induction Cooktop Stands Out
Anti-magnetic Wall: The anti-magnetic wall is one of the key reasons we chose this cooktop as a top pick. It does several things to considerably improve the efficiency of the cooktop. For a start, the heat only builds up in the centre, leaving the rest of the area cool. Surplus magnetic radiation is also kept out of the surroundings around the cooktop by this wall. These factors combine together to make it one of the safest cooktops on the market.
Made Of Durable Glass Material: Unlike some cooktops, which are made of plastic, steel, or ceramic, this Prestige model is made of tough glass. As a result, it is safe to use and will last for several years. In addition, the product comes with a one-year warranty against manufacturer defects. So you’ll have zero worries about bumping into problems.
Energy-efficient: The Prestige cooktop is energy efficient, consuming only 1900 watts. It also runs on 230V, making it perfect for use in most regions.
Advanced Features For Extra Convenience: You’ll love cooking on this Prestige induction cooktop because it’s packed with smart features like temperature control. It even has a “keep warm” mode, which keeps the food warm after it’s done cooking.
Well-Fit Touch Dial: Lastly, the cooktop features a concealed touch dial that prevents water from seeping into the appliance. It ensures your device lasts many years and adds to its overall look.
Recommended Reading: How to choose the Best Induction Cooktop? The Ultimate Buying Guide
Notes About The Cons
No auto shut-off: It says something about the cooktop’s quality when the only downside we could find is that it doesn’t have an auto shut-off feature. This is a safety measure that turns off the cooktop when it isn’t used for a certain period. However, this is more of a preference than an actual con. You can still be satisfied with using this cooktop.
Recommended Reading: Advantages & Disadvantages of Induction Cooktop- Explained!
Frequently Asked Questions
The following questions will help you understand this product much better.
Recommended Reading: How to maintain an Induction Cooktop? Step-by-Step Guide
The Prestige PIC 15.0+ 1900-Watt Induction Cooktop is a high-quality cooking appliance that will save you time and energy. It’s pricier than a few other high-quality options, but the product is well worth the money. The keep warm feature and durability alone are two compelling reasons to purchase this cooktop, as neither is found in the average induction cooker. The lack of automated shut-off is a little drawback, but it’s nothing to worry about; you’ll just have to be a little more cautious. Overall, this cooker is wonderful in almost every way.
That’s it for our review. If you’d like to see updates on the pricing of this Prestige PIC 15.0+ and look at other options, you can head over to our post: The 9 Best Induction Cooktop in India 2022.
- A Full Analysis Of The Samsung 198 L 4-Star Inverter Single Door Refrigerator: Can It Be What You Need? - December 12, 2022
- A Close Look At The Modest Yet Powerful LG 190 L Inverter 4-Star Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator - December 3, 2022
- Everything You Need To Know About The New Godrej 190 L 5-Star Inverter Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator - December 3, 2022