Prestige, an Indian brand, has long since established itself as a producer of quality products. Prestige PIC 20 1600 Watt Push Button Induction Cooktop is no different, and it’s one of the best-selling models on Amazon India. Why? We’ve put this cooktop to the test to find the right answer to that question. Let us tell you all we’ve learned about this Prestige induction cooktop.
- Wattage: 1600W
- Controls: Push Buttons
- Cool-to-Touch Surface: No
- Optimised For Indian Cooking: Yes
- Product Dimensions: 39 x 32 x 10 cm
- Weight: 1.34 Kilograms
- Cord Length: 1m
- Supported Bottom Diameters: 12cm-26cm
- The preset modes are tuned for cooking the perfect local recipes.
- Automatically regulates the voltage, ensuring safety as well as efficiency.
- Portable design so that you can carry it anywhere.
- An anti-magnetic wall adds an extra layer of safety during cooking.
- Eco-friendly for long-term sustainability.
- Has a push button for personalised cooking.
- Quick-cooking, no flame or soot, and energy-efficient.
- Safer to use.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Automatic voltage regulation.
- Suitable for cooking a wide variety of Indian food.
- It only works with stainless steel utensils.
- The outer part is plastic, so it might be prone to damage.
- Push buttons could be more comfortable.
Recommended Reading: The 9 Best Induction Cooktop in India 2022: Know it from the Experts
Why The Prestige PIC 20 1600 Watt Push Button Induction Cooktop Stands Out
Made for Indian cooking: This cooktop’s preset menu has been made with Indian users in mind. So you can always find the right mode, no matter what food you’re cooking.
Automatic Voltage Regulator Ensures Maximum Safety: This Prestige cooktop is specially engineered to manage voltage, ensuring efficiency and safety. It has an inbuilt voltage regulator to protect against voltage fluctuations. This is a fantastic feature because it considerably extends the product’s lifespan. You won’t have to deal with problems very often.
Anti-magnetic Wall: The cooktop’s anti-magnetic wall also keeps you and your family safe while cooking. It prevents electromagnetic radiation from escaping and coming into contact with people or other items in the room.
Easy To Move Around: You’ll love how portable this cooktop is—you can carry it anywhere. You’ll have an easier time cleaning up the tabletop because it’s so light. It features a flat profile and is smooth, making cleaning easy.
Compact Design: The body of this cooktop is compact, measuring 39 x 32 x 10 cm. As a result, you can position it on a tabletop without causing any space in your kitchen to become cluttered. It’s also designed to be easily cleanable; maintenance will barely take effort.
Intelligent Operation: The Prestige PIC 20 1600 Watt is made to function as efficiently as possible. It can change the power and temperature for various meals automatically. We’ve cooked various things on this cooktop, including rotis, tea, rice, and burgers. It can cook everything uniformly and in minimal time.
Fast Cooking: With this cooktop, a hectic day in the kitchen is no trouble. It features a speedy cooking time, allowing you to prepare numerous items in quick succession. As a result, you can save a significant amount of time. The best part? There are no compromises made throughout the cooking process. Your food will still come out excellently cooked.
Recommended Reading: How to choose the Best Induction Cooktop? The Ultimate Buying Guide
Notes About The Model
Top Part Is A Little Lacking: The top’s build quality is not as nice as the rest of the cooktop. It’s constructed of plastic and is easily damaged if not handled carefully. Our item did not break, but according to our team’s surveys, many other users had the plastic on their cooktop melt and distorted over time due to extreme heat.
Push Buttons Aren’t Very Comfortable To Use: This model’s push buttons are a little tough to press. You could be irritated at first, but we don’t think it’s a big deal because the buttons are still sturdy. You will become accustomed to them over time.
Recommended Reading: Advantages & Disadvantages of Induction Cooktop- Explained!
Frequently Asked Questions
We have compiled a set of questions so that you can understand this cooktop much better.
Recommended Reading: How to maintain an Induction Cooktop? Step-by-Step Guide
This Prestige PIC 20 1600 Watt Push Button Induction Cooktop is a fantastic choice if you’re looking for a fast, portable, and shockproof option. With its various features, it will make your cooking experience much easier. The only true downside is the plastic parts. However, they should not be a deterrent because the cooktop itself is well-made and will last you a long time. And it’s certainly one of the best options on the market.
You can check out The 9 Best Induction Cooktop in India 2022 we’ve selected to see where you can find this Prestige PIC 20. We’ve also included other options and brief descriptions of their features.
- A Full Analysis Of The Samsung 198 L 4-Star Inverter Single Door Refrigerator: Can It Be What You Need? - December 12, 2022
- A Close Look At The Modest Yet Powerful LG 190 L Inverter 4-Star Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator - December 3, 2022
- Everything You Need To Know About The New Godrej 190 L 5-Star Inverter Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator - December 3, 2022