Realme’s Buds range of earphones has been a market success. We already discovered that the Realme Buds Wireless were among the best Bluetooth earphones. These Realme Buds 2 Wired earphones are nothing short of spectacular, either. Let us tell you all we’ve discovered about them.
|Dimensions||140 x 0.5 x 0.5 cm|
|Wire Length||1.25 m|
|Driver Unit Size||11.2 mm|
- Equipped with a bass boost driver for thrilling and dynamic sound.
- They come with a reinforced braided jacket and evenly grooved TPU cables, which keep tangles away and add to durability.
- Easy to store thanks to two in-built magnets and a cable strap.
- In-line remote with great versatility and support for voice assistant activation.
- Strong bass.
- Good acoustics.
- Durable cable.
- Can activate voice assistants.
- The microphone is too sensitive.
- Slippery and straight jack.
Why You Should Buy The Realme Buds 2
Quality Design: Their durability and excellent quality set them out as some of the best earphones under 1000. The housing of these earphones is made of fine plastic, and the cables are braided. With such protection, these earphones will definitely last a while.
Increased Convenience: The Realme Buds 2 have three buttons that you can use to adjust the volume and activate the voice assistant. The earphones are also compatible with Google Assistant and Siri. Finally, the ear tips are quite convenient because they conform to the contour of most ears.
Good Call Quality: Overall, the mic quality is good, and there is a noise isolation mode that helps in some ways. In fact, one of the best features of these earphones is noise isolation. You can hear calls clearly and also enjoy listening to music or watching movies with more immersion.
Magnetic Ends: The backs of the main units come with magnets, which stick together quite firmly and contribute significantly to keeping the wires tangle-free.
Cable Strap: This is one of the more unique features; you’ll have another edge when it comes to keeping your earphones tangle-free.
Recommended Reading: Headphone Buying Guide- How to Find the Perfect Headphones?
Notes About The Issues
Oversensitive Mic: The microphone is of decent quality. As long as you stay in a fairly quiet room, it can transmit your voice in crystal clear quality. However, it’s also sensitive to the point that it picks up a lot of ambient noise.
Jack Could Be Better: While being a straight 3.5 mm jack alone isn’t a problem, the specific jack these earphones use can easily get coated with sweat from the fingers. That makes it inconvenient to unplug when you’re done using the earphones.
Recommended Reading: 13 Common Earphone Myths Busted!
Frequently Asked Questions
Recommended Reading: How to use earphones without damaging your ears?
Despite their flaws, these Realme Buds 2 earphones still sound incredibly good. Many of the product’s 143,000 ratings speak positively about the performance, and we can certainly see why. These earphones have a decent sound stage, and the bass is also good, with a nice warm signature. It’s not as good as with more expensive earphones, but it’s very consistent. You’ll get good bass at all volume levels, and there isn’t any distortion, either. All in all, these earphones are well worth the money.
Do you like everything about these earphones and want to try them out? Well, you can check their pricing and availability on our main list of the best earphones under Rs 1000 in India. We regularly update the list with updated shop information.
- Need An Entry-Level NVIDIA GTX 1650 Laptop? Check Out The ASUS TUF Gaming A15 15.6″ FHD AMD Ryzen 5 4600H - December 19, 2022
- Why You Should Try The Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 AMD Ryzen 5 5600H 120Hz Gaming Laptop – A Laptop Designed To Last - November 8, 2022
- A Review Of The HP Pavilion Gaming DK2100TX 15.6-inch Laptop – The best 11th Gen Mid-range Laptop - November 8, 2022