The Samsung 198 L 4-Star Inverter Single Door Refrigerator is a top-of-the-line option for those looking for a reliable and affordable refrigerator. It has a slew of features that make it one of the best on the market, including a dedicated chiller zone, an anti-bacterial gasket, and voltage fluctuation protection. Let us tell you everything we’ve learnt about it from our tests.
- Capacity: 198 Litres
- Type: Single door
- Defrost System: Direct Cool
- Energy Efficiency: 4-Star Rating
- Inverter: Yes
- Annual Energy Consumption: 131 Kilowatt Hours
- Special Features: Door Lock, Solar Power, Toughened Glass Shelves
- Shelf Type: Glass
- Material: Steel
- Comes with an advanced inverter that’s designed to make the compressor last.
- Runs on solar energy, enabling an extra way to save up on electricity bills.
- Has a special interior compartment for keeping salads and dairy products fresh for longer.
- Back comes with a smooth covering on the back that protects components better and is easy to clean.
- Fast cooling speeds.
- Good at keeping items like cheese and milk fresh.
- Transitions seamlessly to home inverter during blackouts.
- Durable design.
- Better than average space management.
- Relatively expensive.
- User needs to be more careful when closing the door.
Reasons To Buy The Samsung 198 L 4-Star Inverter Single Door Refrigerator
Built To Last: This refrigerator is built to last with its robust construction and durable materials. We tested it by running it on full power for a long while, and it could handle all the daily wear and tear with ease. The components won’t break easily, so you won’t deal with problems anytime soon.
Runs On Alternative Energy Sources: Solar Energy support isn’t something you see on most average refrigerators, and this one from Samsung has it. It can be connected to your home solar system and will rely completely on it to run, leading to massive savings in electricity bills.
Extra Storage For Dry Foods: The base drawer is a great addition for storing dry fruits and other items. It keeps them free from bacteria, dirt, and other contaminants while giving you easy access so that you don’t have to bend down whenever you need something. Plus, the drawer also comes out easily, even when full.
Keeps Food Healthy: While the door may need to be pushed a little harder than normal to be closed properly, once you do that, it’ll stay tightly shut, thanks to the anti-bacterial gasket that prevents any contamination.
Door Needs Some Work: While the door is sturdy, it must be carefully closed. The unit we received did not close properly; we had to press a little more to ensure it did. When our team surveyed the customers, they noticed not everyone had this issue, so this flaw might only be present in a few models. Either way, it’s not too bad of a con considering everything else the fridge offers. You shouldn’t have any issues with this as long as you’re careful when closing the door.
Recommended Reading: Top 9 Best Refrigerators Under 20000 In India: Expert Picks of 2023
Recommended Reading: Expert Recommends 9 Best Refrigerators Under 15000 in India: 2023 Picks
This Samsung 198 L 4-Star Inverter Single Door Refrigerator from Samsung has all the bells and whistles one expects from a top-end Single Door fridge. It’s energy-efficient, runs on alternative energy sources, offers ample storage space for dry foods, and keeps food healthy with its anti-bacterial gasket. Plus, it looks great when placed in any kitchen setup. All in all, it’s worth the investment if you’re looking for a reliable refrigerator that will last you for a good number of years without any cooling issues.
- A Full Analysis Of The Samsung 198 L 4-Star Inverter Single Door Refrigerator: Can It Be What You Need? - December 12, 2022
- A Close Look At The Modest Yet Powerful LG 190 L Inverter 4-Star Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator - December 3, 2022
- Everything You Need To Know About The New Godrej 190 L 5-Star Inverter Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator - December 3, 2022