When it comes to microwaves, one of the most important factors that you need to consider is power efficiency. The Samsung 23 L Solo Microwave Oven is one appliance that offers great value for your money in this regard. This model has a unique energy-saving mode which can help you save more than 20% on your energy bills.
- Capacity – 23L
- Interface – Buttons
- Installation – Countertop
- Weight – 12 kg
- Dimension – 33.8 x 48.9 x 27.5 cm
- Wattage – 1150W
- Body Material – Ceramic
- Oven Type – Solo
- Child Lock Feature – Yes
- Charcoal Heating – No
- Rotisserie – No
- The 23-litre capacity is suitable for small families.
- It can be used for reheating, cooking, defrosting etc.
- Ceramic Enamel Cavity is scratch-resistant, easy to clean, and not easily discoloured.
- Features pre-programmed Indian recipe for quick and easy cooking.
- Energy-saving mode prevents wastage of power.
- Control panel with a dial which is very easy to use.
- Aesthetic, attractive design.
- Efficient performance.
- Attractive price.
- Very easy to use.
- Doesn’t have many preset options.
- Hard to monitor what’s going on inside.
Why We Recommend Samsung 23 L Solo Microwave Oven
Ceramic Enamel Cavity: Because the oven’s interior is made of ceramic enamel, it can adequately reflect the microwaves in every corner of the interior to ensure an even distribution of heat. Some of the other advantages of Ceramic Enamel are that it is scratch-resistant, easy to clean, provides anti-bacterial protection up to 99.9%, and is not easily discoloured.
Pre-programmed Indian Recipes: The many preset settings allow you to prepare various traditional Indian recipes speedily, easily and in a healthy way. All you have to do is select the dish of your choice from the pre-programmed recipes and touch the start button. The oven will then do the rest automatically and make the dish of your choice ready to serve in a while.
Energy-saving mode: The microwave oven comes with an energy-saving mode. While the oven already consumes very little power, you can reduce power wastage to a great extent with this feature stacked on top. As a result, you can easily keep your overall electricity bill low. On top of all that, there’s no compromise in performance, as our experts have observed from tests.
High-end Control Panel: One more feature of the product is its convenient control panel. It has plenty of options; you can select your desired settings easily and quickly. Something else we like about it is that it looks quite clean as well.
No More Bad Smells: The built-in deodorisation feature of the microwave prevents bad smells from lingering in its interior. Whether it’s the smell of fried foods or fish, this appliance can eliminate all such odours quickly so that your kitchen always smells fresh and pleasant.
Your Food Won’t Get Cold If You Take Too Long: With the Samsung 23 L Solo Microwave Oven, you won’t have to worry about your food getting cold if you take too long to eat. It keeps your food warm for as long as 90 minutes until you’re ready to serve. So even if it’s a busy hour in the kitchen, microwaving food won’t add to your stress.
Notes About The Microwave’s Issues
Not Many Preset Options: While it offers you some excellent preset recipes, the total number of options is limited. So, if you want to experiment with your cooking or prepare something that’s not on the list of pre-programmed recipes, this might not be the right choice for you.
Hard To See Inside: The biggest issue with this microwave is that it’s hard to monitor what’s going on inside. The glass transparency is not very good, and the internal lighting isn’t adequate either. So, you’ll have to be a little more careful when cooking with this oven, so that nothing gets burnt inside.
Frequently Asked Questions
Now, let’s get to some questions you might have about this oven.
Being a solo microwave oven, it isn’t something you should use for baking or grilling. However, we’ve found that it can do other things like reheating, cooking, and defrosting efficiently. The design is also impeccably beautiful- the artistic look can catch anyone’s attention. Despite all that, it’s still a basic microwave, though.
If you’re looking for more than that, we’ve reviewed other Samsung ovens with more advanced features. Take a look at our best microwave ovens list to learn about the other models we’ve tested.
You can get the most recent details on this Samsung 23 L solo microwave oven’s availability and pricing by visiting our list of top 9 microwave ovens in India 2022. You’ll find all you need there.
- 10 Common Microwave Mistakes You’re Making: Here’s a Checklist
- Which are the Best OTG Oven in India 2022: Expert Speaks
- OTG Oven vs Microwaves: Price & Concept Comparison
- A Full Analysis Of The Samsung 198 L 4-Star Inverter Single Door Refrigerator: Can It Be What You Need? - December 12, 2022
- A Close Look At The Modest Yet Powerful LG 190 L Inverter 4-Star Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator - December 3, 2022
- Everything You Need To Know About The New Godrej 190 L 5-Star Inverter Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator - December 3, 2022