Samsung offers several high-quality microwave ovens in the Indian market. Samsung 32 L Convection Microwave Oven is one of them. As the name suggests, it has a capacity of 32 litres, which is ideal for a family with 3 to 4 members. It comes with many features that make it a great choice for anyone looking for an oven in this price range. Let’s take a closer look at all its features.
- Extraordinary, incomparable performance.
- Many convenient and easy to use features.
- It can be used for any type of cooking, including baking and grilling.
- Stunning aesthetic look.
- Strong build quality that lasts long.
- Makes noise if it continues to run for a long time.
- Not ideal for a large family.
- Autocooking is a little inconvenient.
Why We Recommend Samsung 32 L Convection Microwave Oven
- Tandoor Technology: The first thing which caught our attention is this feature. The name alone is something that you don’t often see in the feature list of an oven. This unique technology replicates a real tandoor-like condition with a temperature of 200 degrees Celsius at the touch of a button. That makes it possible to make perfect and crispy rotis or naans. So with it, you can enjoy the taste of restaurant-style roti or naan at home.
- Slim Fry Technology: Are you depriving yourself of your favourite fried food for health reasons? Or are you feeling guilty after eating deep-fried food one day? Then this particular technology seems to be perfect for getting you rid of such troubles. It combines grill and warm air circulation to prepare healthy crispy fried foods using very little oil. Therefore, with this microwave, you do not have to deprive yourself of the taste of your favourite fried food. This oven is practically perfect for fast food, with this feature and all the other ones it offers.
- Advanced Fermentation Technology: It is now much easier to make curd at home with this microwave oven. Samsung has introduced the feature to help you prepare the perfect curd by providing the ideal temperature. So from now on, you will be able to serve delicious fresh curd to your family every day.
- Pre-programmed Indian recipes: This is another feature worth noting about this oven. When the oven is set to work on a recipe included in the settings, one of the 247 presets, the time and temperature are automatically adjusted for what’s appropriate for it. That can save a lot of time and is great if you want to prepare several recipes quickly.
- Great For Baking: The combination of different modes, along with the right temperature and time, can help you bake a cake or cookies perfectly. So whether you are a beginner or an experienced baker, this oven is surely going to make your job easier. It also comes with a big temperature range of 40°-200°.
- Ensures Even Cooking: A common issue with ovens is that the temperature isn’t uniform throughout the cooking process. But with this product, you don’t have to worry about that as it comes with a wider grille and a ceramic enamel cavity. As a result, the heat is evenly distributed, and your food gets cooked perfectly.
- No Need For Extra Monitoring: You don’t need to worry about the oven cooking your items too much because of any issues. It comes with smart sensors that adjust the settings considering humidity. The sensors also accurately read the temperature of the food surface, so you don’t have to worry about anything getting overcooked.
Some Notes About The Model
- Not Ideal For A Large Family: 32L may seem like enough to serve a large family perfectly, and it is, but that’s not the case with this particular model. The cavity size is quite small, so cooking a big chicken or turkey would be challenging.
- Inconvenient Autocooking: The auto-cooking mode works perfectly, but it takes some effort to get it started. You need to refer to a piece of paper to select the right option- the display only displays numbers with no labels.
Frequently Asked Questions
Now, let’s get to some questions you might have about this oven.
Overall, the Samsung 32L Microwave Oven is a great product with some unique features. If you are looking for an oven that can help you cook Indian food perfectly, then you can pick this model- it’s one of the best microwave ovens in India for that, thanks to a large number of preset recipes and tandoor technology. It’s excellent for vegetarians too, as it can be used to make some excellent baked vegetable dishes.
- 10 Common Microwave Mistakes You’re Making: Here’s a Checklist
- Which are the Best OTG Oven in India 2022: Expert Speaks
- OTG Oven vs Microwaves: Price & Concept Comparison
- A Full Analysis Of The Samsung 198 L 4-Star Inverter Single Door Refrigerator: Can It Be What You Need? - December 12, 2022
- A Close Look At The Modest Yet Powerful LG 190 L Inverter 4-Star Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator - December 3, 2022
- Everything You Need To Know About The New Godrej 190 L 5-Star Inverter Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator - December 3, 2022