The Sleep Company is well-known for providing high-quality mattresses with exceptional support and comfort. They are a popular choice among customers since their products feature cutting-edge technology. The Sleep Company 2.0 Smart Grid Mattress is one of their best-selling items due to the unique technology it employs. Read the complete review to discover more about its features.
|Dimensions||78x72x8 inches (King Size)|
|Item Weight:||45 kg|
|Construction Type||Stretchable Polymer Gel|
|Usable On Both Sides||Yes|
|Trial Period||100 Nights|
What We Like
- It has a softness scale of 5.5 for luxurious comfort.
- Uses smart-grid technology for maximum firmness.
- Has over 2500 air channels for air circulation.
- High-quality cotton fabric with superior breathability.
- Hypoallergenic and non-toxic material.
- Options include an 8 to 10 inches variant.
- Adapts to the contours of your body.
- High-quality cotton fabric.
- Breathable material for maximum coolness.
- Nice packaging.
- Luxurious comfort and plushness.
- 100 nights trial.
- Suitable for a large bed.
- Hypoallergenic and non-toxic.
- A bit too heavy.
- Not ideal for sitting or working on.
- Takes a while for smells to go away after unpacking.
- Only comes in white.
Everything About The Sleep Company 2.0 Smart Grid Mattress
- Offers Enhanced Performance: To begin with, SmartGRID is designed to not only be comfortable for general people but also specifically designed to help those with body pains. A noteworthy aspect of this design is that the shoulder and hip areas are soft, while the rest of the back area is firm. This offers a good balance between comfort and health.
- Made To Last: SmartGRID doesn’t simply contribute to performance; it also adds to durability. Hyper-elastic polymer material ensures that the mattress doesn’t sag over time and offers long-lasting comfort. The durability alone is one of the reasons that this mattress is one of the best mattresses in India.
- No Hot Spots: The last significant benefit SmartGRID offers is the 2500+ air channels that it contains. You’ll appreciate the air circulation this Sleep Company mattress offers with these air channels. It’s more than enough to ensure maximum comfort and coolness. You don’t have to worry about sweat patches or hot spots, so you can have a night of uninterrupted sleep.
- Organic Cotton Fabric: The use of organic cotton fabric is one of the best things about this mattress. It’s very breathable, and it doesn’t make you sweat at night. It adds to the coolness offered by SmartGRID technology. So, you can sleep comfortably on this mattress even in the summer months.
- Available In A Thickness Of 6, 8 and 10 Inches: You can choose the thickness of the mattress according to your preference. If you want softness, you can go for the 6-inch variant. For a firmer feel, pick the 8 or 10 inches variant.
- Incredibly Soft: With a softness scale of 5.5, this mattress is one of the softest we’ve tested. It’s perfect for people who want a luxurious and comfortable sleeping experience.
- Safe For Health: The Sleep Company 2.0 Smart Grid Mattress is made of hypoallergenic and non-toxic material. So, it’s completely safe for you and your family’s health. You don’t have to worry about any harmful chemicals or substances.
- Perfectly Adapts To Your Body: Another unique thing is that this mattress is good at relieving pressure on the spine, hips, back, and shoulders. It perfectly adapts to the contours of your body to offer maximum comfort.
Some Notes About This Model
- Takes A While For The Smell To Go Away: After unpacking the mattress, it may take a while for the smell to disappear. Our unit took only 2 days to be free of the smell, but our team’s survey suggests that the other customers had the smell last for as long as a week. Once the smell is gone, though, it won’t come back, so things won’t truly be an issue. If you start noticing any smells after a while, you probably just need to do some cleaning.
- Not That Great For Sitting: The mattress is too soft for sitting or working on. If you’re looking for a mattress to work from home, we suggest checking out other models we’ve picked. The Homeliness team only recommends this model for sleeping purposes.
Recommended Reading: Different Types of Mattresses: Pros & Cons Explained!
We have summarized the frequently asked questions so you can better understand the product.
Recommended Reading: 5 signs you need a new mattress- and what type to select
This Sleep Company 2.0 Smart Grid Mattress is fairly soft compared to our other high-end picks. It has good air circulation, making it a perfect option for regular people during summers. All in all, it has fairly premium quality. Although, it’s a little more expensive than other options on the market. The mattress isn’t purely orthopaedic either; however, it helps relieve back problems in individuals, especially seniors, by providing decent comfort.
You can see where to locate this mattress by looking at our list of the 9 best mattresses in India 2022 that we’ve hand-picked. We’ve also provided more choices with short summaries of their advantages and capabilities.
- A Full Analysis Of The Samsung 198 L 4-Star Inverter Single Door Refrigerator: Can It Be What You Need? - December 12, 2022
- A Close Look At The Modest Yet Powerful LG 190 L Inverter 4-Star Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator - December 3, 2022
- Everything You Need To Know About The New Godrej 190 L 5-Star Inverter Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator - December 3, 2022