The Wakeup Luxuriate Orthopaedic Hybrid Memory Foam Pocket Spring Mattress is a high-quality product that is perfect for those looking for a durable and comfortable mattress. The orthopaedic design helps to ensure that your back is properly supported, while the hybrid memory foam ensures you will get a good night’s sleep. Read on to learn more about what this mattress can offer.
|Dimensions||78x72x10 (King Size)|
|Item Weight:||50.9 kg|
|Construction Type||Hybrid Memory Foam, Pocket Spring|
|Usable On Both Sides||Yes|
What We Like
- Has special coils that offer enhanced motion isolation.
- Cool Gel Memory Foam ensures proper support for every body type and sleeping position.
- Dissipates heat easily, even during incredibly hot days.
- Has pocket springs designed to clank as little as possible, ensuring that the mattress remains quiet even with movement.
- Both sides are usable for maximum versatility.
- Doesn’t stay very hot.
- The outer cover is easy to maintain.
- Affordable pricing.
- Easily handles the whole body and different sleeping positions.
- Composed of premium and durable materials.
- Smells odd for a while after unpacking.
- Customer service needs improvement.
Everything About The Wakeup Luxuriate Orthopaedic Hybrid Memory Foam Pocket Spring Mattress
- Several Size Variations: This isn’t a feature, but it’s something you’d appreciate. The Wakeup Luxuriate is one of the most customisable mattresses around. You can choose a mattress that exactly fits your thickness, comfort, and space needs. It comes in all four standard sizes. Even if you’re sleeping with someone else and shift around a little, you can obtain a mattress that’s large enough for such situations.
- Comes With Special Coils: Speaking of shifting around, the Wakeup Luxuriate comes with individually wrapped coils. These unique coils serve two functions: they provide exceptional motion isolation and keep the mattress quieter than most alternatives. If you share a bed with a partner, you can sleep easily without worrying about waking them up with your movements.
- Versatile 2-Sided Design: One side of this versatile mattress is firm with lumbar support. The other side is memory foam, providing a comfortable sleeping experience. Whether you need a firm or soft surface, this mattress can provide it, making it a great choice for people who want the best of both worlds.
- Great For Pressure Relief: The mattress is also great for people suffering from aches and pains. The memory foam side contours to your body, providing excellent pressure relief. This can help with conditions such as arthritis, sciatica, and others. If you often wake up with a sore back or neck, this mattress can help alleviate those pains.
- Uses Breathable Material: The mattress is made of a special type of memory foam that is highly breathable. This ensures you won’t get too hot while sleeping, even during the summer. The foam also has cooling gel infused in it, providing an additional cooling layer.
- Low Maintenance: We had to spend minimal effort to keep the mattress in good condition. The removable and washable outer cover is easy to take off and put back on. Even cleaning is fairly straightforward; there won’t be any damage done during the process.
Recommended Reading: 11 Best Mattress in India 2022: Detailed review from Experts
Some Issues We’ve Noticed
- Smells A Bit At The Start: It’s common for mattresses to have a bit of an odour when you first unpack them. The Wakeup Luxuriate is no different. However, it takes a while for the odour to go away; you must wait at least 36 hours. Fortunately, the mattress won’t have any weird smells after that.
Recommended Reading: Different Types of Mattresses: Pros & Cons Explained!
Here we answer several questions you may have about the product.
Recommended Reading: 5 signs you need a new mattress- and what type to select
The Wakeup Luxuriate Medium Orthopaedic Hybrid Memory Foam King Size Mattress is a great option for people with specific size needs. It’s also perfect for people who suffer from aches and pains, as the memory foam side contours to your body. Aside from the odd smell, it doesn’t really have any issues. It isn’t the most comfortable option we’ve reviewed, but it’ll still serve you much better than all the regular mattresses on the market.
- A Full Analysis Of The Samsung 198 L 4-Star Inverter Single Door Refrigerator: Can It Be What You Need? - December 12, 2022
- A Close Look At The Modest Yet Powerful LG 190 L Inverter 4-Star Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator - December 3, 2022
- Everything You Need To Know About The New Godrej 190 L 5-Star Inverter Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator - December 3, 2022