The Whirlpool 265 L 2 Star Frost-Free Double Door Refrigerator is a reliable and efficient option for anyone looking for a quality double door refrigerator. It seems a bit basic from the outside, but it has a powerful cooling system that quickly freezes items. The fridge is packed with even more features, making it a great value for the money. We’ll tell you more about those features in this post.
- Item Dimensions: 67 x 57 x 150 cm
- Energy Efficiency: 2-Star Rating
- Capacity: 265 litres
- Item Weight: 56 kg
- Annual Energy Consumption: 253 Kilowatt Hours
- Refrigerator Fresh Food Capacity: 184 litres
- Freezer Capacity: 75 Liters
- Installation Type: Free-Standing
- Special Features: Stabilizer Free Operation, Door Lock
- Colour: Grey
- Defrost System: Frost Free
- Shelf Type: Glass
- Material: Steel
- The frost-free design keeps ice build-up away.
- Chilling gel and 6th sense technology for the maximum circulation of fresh air.
- Multiple vents ensure uniform circulation of fresh air.
- Large enough capacity to support a medium-sized Indian family.
- Micro-block feature that keeps bacteria at bay.
- Active Deo feature that keeps away foul odour.
- Stabiliser-free operation for protection against a power surge.
- Has a convenient ice dispensing mechanism.
- Honeycomb design and Freshonizer feature ensure food stays as fresh as possible.
Why is it good?
- Very fast ice production.
- Sturdy shelves.
- Protected against surges.
- Optimal coolness inside even without electricity.
- Prevents harmful pathogens from getting on stored food.
- Good interior spacing.
What are the drawbacks?
- The side handle design could be better.
- No LED lighting.
Why We Recommend Whirlpool 265 L 2 Star Frost-Free Double Door Refrigerator
Efficient Air Circulation: This fridge can maintain optimal cold air circulation with 6th Sense Deep Freezing technology. There are also multiple air vents and towers inside the fridge that enhance the air distribution. All these combine to provide air to items in every single corner of the fridge, from all angles.
Anti-bacterial properties: The fridge’s interior has antimicrobial properties that prevent bacterial build-up. Therefore, your groceries will not only remain fresh but extra healthy as well.
Large Storage Space: We managed to fit a lot of things into this fridge, thanks to the spacious interior. None of the extra compartments are overly big or small, so you can easily find a place for everything. The shelves are well-spaced as well.
Uses A Practical Honeycomb Design: If you eat vegetables often, you’ll find this fridge to be a dream come true. The vegetable compartment uses a honeycomb design that preserves moisture and nutrients within the vegetables. This way, they last much longer and remain fresh.
Easy Maintenance: The design is also practical in other ways. The gasket, for example, can be removed and cleaned easily. This ensures that the fridge is always hygienic on the inside. Plus, you won’t need to clean ice with this model either, as it’s frost-free. Even the shelves are spill-proof, so there will be fewer messes inside the fridge.
Chilling Gel Feature: Another stand-out feature of this Whirlpool fridge is the chilling gel, which sustains coolness even when there’s a power cut. We noticed that it could keep items cool for longer than 6 hours when we cooled it and left it turned off for a while.
Interior Is Always Smell Free: Thanks to the Active Deo feature, the fridge has no bad smells inside. You can store anything you want, including cheese and raw meats, without worrying about the food going bad.
Comes With Excellent Durability: The steel body of this fridge is very tough and can withstand a lot of wear and tear. Plus, the shelves are made out of tempered glass, which is even more durable.
Quick Freezing: This fridge doesn’t take long to work its magic; we were able to cool most things down within a matter of minutes. To top everything off, the ice collects in a handy box, which you can access with a simple twist.
Stabiliser-free operation: With this model, you don’t have to buy a stabiliser since it comes with an inbuilt device that protects the fridge in case of a power surge. We simulated some electricity issues during testing, and it handled all of them like a champ without breaking down.
Few Notes About This Model
Handle Design Needs Improvement: The design of the handles is the only real issue with this refrigerator. It’s in an unusual location and may not be suitable for everyone. Other than that, we haven’t found any major flaws with this model. The lack of internal lighting is odd, but given the price, it’s understandable.
Recommended Reading: Which are the Best Refrigerator Brands in 2022? Know it from the experts
Frequently Asked Questions
Recommended Reading: The Top 9 Best Refrigerators In India(2022) recommended by the experts – Single & Double Door
Suppose you’re someone with a medium or small-sized family searching for a roomy and convenient refrigerator. In that case, the Whirlpool 265 L 2 Star Frost-Free Double Door Refrigerator is a terrific choice. It boasts a honeycomb design that keeps veggies fresh, plenty of storage capacity, and advanced features that make it simple to maintain. You get all of these things at a superb price.
Like this refrigerator? You can find where to get in our roundup of the 9 best double-door refrigerators in India 2022; we update the prices and frequently maintain the information about the available stores.
- Single Door vs Double Door vs Side-by-Side: Find the Right Refrigerator For Your Home
- Top 9 Best Refrigerators Under 20000 In India: Expert Picks of 2022
- Expert Recommends 9 Best Refrigerators Under 15000 in India: 2022 Picks
- A Full Analysis Of The Samsung 198 L 4-Star Inverter Single Door Refrigerator: Can It Be What You Need? - December 12, 2022
- A Close Look At The Modest Yet Powerful LG 190 L Inverter 4-Star Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator - December 3, 2022
- Everything You Need To Know About The New Godrej 190 L 5-Star Inverter Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator - December 3, 2022