This isn’t the first Whirlpool washer we’ve reviewed. That in itself should speak about the brand’s quality. The Whirlpool 7.5 kg 5 Star Inverter Fully-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine is no different. It’s a well-built appliance with a great design, excellent power savings and user-friendly controls. Now let’s get into the details, shall we?
- Type – Top Loading
- Control – Fully Automatic
- Capacity – 7.5 kg
- Max Rotation Speed – 740RPM
- Noise Levels While Drying – 73dB
- Noise Levels While Washing – 63dB
- Noise Levels While Spinning – 73dB
- Installation – Free Standing
- Voltage – 230V
- Build Material – Stainless Steel
- Overall Weight – 32 Kg
- Dimensions – 59 x 57 x 102 cm
- 7.5 kg capacity makes it great for big families.
- 12 wash programs offer great flexibility.
- The built-in heater offers better washing and ensures health.
- Hexa Bloom Impeller moves clothes dynamically to make them even cleaner.
- Works perfectly even if the water pressure is as low as 17 mpa.
- Comes with different Drying modes for different types of fabrics.
- Extremely efficient.
- Works at low water pressure.
- Offers high power savings.
- Durable exterior.
- High spin speed.
- Doesn’t leave detergent residues.
- Slightly ineffective when it comes to removing really old stains.
- Doesn’t dry clothes fully.
- Could use a little less water.
- Makes a bit of noise while spinning.
Recommended Reading: Which are the Best Washing Machines in India 2022? Expert Guide
5 Reasons to Buy Whirlpool 7.5 kg 5 Star Inverter Fully-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine
Hexa Bloom Impeller For Enhanced Washes: One of the stand-out features of this model is definitely this one. It moves the clothes around a lot, ensuring enough friction for a proper wash. This causes the water to reach every little bit of the fabric, though there are no resulting abrasions.
Can Handle The Toughest Stains: The description says that this washer cleans up to 50 types of stains. That’s somewhat true; it can handle a lot of tough stains like oil ones. That’s not always true, however. It can clean any stain most of the time, though you might need to manually intervene in some cases.
Comes With A Built-In Heater: Traditionally, hot water washes have always been a good way of doing laundry with hands. Stains are easier to get rid of, and germs get killed off due to the heat as well, making clothes truly clean. You can use hot water in a washer by adding the water manually, but this model is special. It can heat water by itself mid-wash, so you can sit back and expect to get healthy and hygienic clothes once the wash is over. To top it all off, there are 3 hot water modes.
Has Excellent Performance In Hard Water: This is one of the few washers we’ve come across that doesn’t struggle in hard water. Most models have a hard time working with it, but not this one. You can set it to work in hard water without any worries and get good results as well.
Different Drying Options: You can be more efficient with your power usage thanks to the 4 drying options this top load washer offers. You can use the option appropriate for the fabric you’re drying. For instance, you can use the “Gentle” mode for light fabrics, getting full dryness without using the Dry function at full power.
Notes About The Issues
Stainwash Feature Leaves Slight Marks: With its ability to clean deeply, it can even get rid of stains that were on the fabric for as long as 48 hours. Although we did notice that it left slight marks after cleaning stains that old- you should be able to get rid of them with another wash cycle. This isn’t a true con, as having a feature to get rid of aged stains is a huge advantage itself. So you should be able to overlook it as long as you don’t take too long to clean your clothes.
Doesn’t Dry Fully: While we appreciate the versatility this model offers, it does have a small flaw- the “Power” dry mode, which is the highest option in this washer, doesn’t completely dry clothes. It’ll dry up to 90%. Afterwards, you have to bring the clothes out and let them dry naturally.
Recommended Reading: Which are the 9 Best Semi Automatic Washing Machines in India 2022?
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are answers to some of the most commonly asked questions about this Whirlpool washer.
Recommended Reading: Front Load vs Top Load Washing Machine – which one should you buy?
This Whirlpool 7.5 kg 5 Star Inverter Fully-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine, in particular, is our favourite. It offers few features in terms of power, but each of these is worth the multiple gimmicky features in other washing machines. If you don’t mind the noise and don’t live in an area with a lot of hard water, this washing machine will easily be one of the best options for you.
That’s it for our review. If you’d like to see updates on the pricing of this Washing Machine and look at other options, you can head over to our listing of the 7 best top load washing machines in India 2022.
- Looking for the Best Washing Machines under 20000? Top 9 Picks 2022
- How to Find the Best Washing Machines under 15000 for your Home in 2022? Take a Look
- The 7 Best Front Load Washing Machine in India(2022): Expert Picks
- A Full Analysis Of The Samsung 198 L 4-Star Inverter Single Door Refrigerator: Can It Be What You Need? - December 12, 2022
- A Close Look At The Modest Yet Powerful LG 190 L Inverter 4-Star Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator - December 3, 2022
- Everything You Need To Know About The New Godrej 190 L 5-Star Inverter Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator - December 3, 2022