Philips is a household name at this point; there’s little chance you haven’t heard of it. The brand is known for producing high-quality products, and this induction cooktop is no exception. In fact, it is currently one of the best induction cooktops in India. It boasts a long-lasting cooking surface that heats evenly and is remarkably simple to clean. But there’s a lot more to this product than that. Read on to discover everything else this Philips Viva Collection HD4928/01 2100-Watt Induction Cooktop offers.
- Wattage: 2100W
- Controls: Soft Push Buttons
- Cool-to-Touch Surface: Yes
- Optimised For Indian Cooking: Yes
- Product Dimensions: 35.6 x 28.1 x 6.5 cm
- Weight: 2.61 Kilograms
- Cord Length: 1.2m
- Supported Bottom Diameters: 12cm-20cm
- Comes ready to use out of the box.
- Has programmed settings and is user-friendly.
- Automated features that provide enhanced protection.
- Has one year warranty against manufacturer’s defect.
- Supports voltage capacity of 220 to 240 volts, suitable for home use.
- A stylish appliance that looks good in your kitchen.
- Has a one-year warranty and extended warranties.
- Easy to use and customised for Indian cooking.
- Runs well on various types of cooking ware.
- Reasonably priced.
- Safe to use.
- Fast cooking.
- It doesn’t require assembly.
- The area around the centre needs improvement.
- The heater plate could be bigger than 20cm.
- Not ideal for all cookware.
Why The Philips Viva Collection HD4928/01 2100-Watt Induction Cooktop Stands Out
No Assembly Needed: The Phillips cooktop is ready to use straight out of the box. After delivery, you can start using the appliance immediately after connecting it to the electricity.
Easy To Use: Using it takes minimal effort, thanks to the touch start button- all you have to do to cook is press the dial. There’s even a short user handbook that contains far more information than basic cooktop instructions to help you get started.
Comes With Preset Menu: Alongside all that, it’s customised for preparing Indian food, with six pre-programmed cooking menus. So if you’re a first-time user, you’ll have a lot of fun using this cooktop.
Enhanced Safety Features: The appliance’s auto-off program makes cooking convenient and safe. Depending on your preferences, you can choose between 0 and 3 hours. To make usage even safer, the cooking surface itself is cool to the touch; there’s no risk of burning your hands.
Cook Quickly With 2100W Of Power: This particular model has a cooking power of 2100 watts, which is some of the highest you can find on the market. With this much power, you can quickly cook large meals without issues. This Philips cooktop is also designed to cook fast while retaining all your food’s nutrients. So if you’re looking for an appliance that will help you save time in the kitchen while also helping in creating delicious and healthy meals, this is it.
Recommended Reading: How to choose the Best Induction Cooktop? The Ultimate Buying Guide
Notes About This Model
Good build quality except for the central area: We put this cooktop through various durability tests in our lab, and it passed with flying colours. The plastic in the centre cooking area is our sole complaint about the build quality. The heat might cause it to distort over time, so keep that in mind when purchasing the cooktop. With the warranty and overall dependability of the appliance, this shouldn’t be a problem. There is also no threat to user safety.
Issues with certain cookware: We tested this cooktop with various induction-compatible pots. For the most part, it performed OK, but when we used a pot with a thick base, the cooktop began to struggle. So be aware that if you have any pots or pans with thick bases, this model may not work as well as you’d like.
Recommended Reading: Advantages & Disadvantages of Induction Cooktop- Explained!
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some questions to help you understand the product better.
Recommended Reading: How to maintain an Induction Cooktop? Step-by-Step Guide
This “Philips Viva Collection HD4928/01 2100-Watt Induction Cooktop” is great for Indian families because it can cook various foods quickly and efficiently, regardless of the amount. The cooktop can also achieve all of this while using very little energy. While it has certain flaws, they’re nothing compared to the problems that standard induction cooktops have. Even customer service is fairly quick to respond. All of these make us consider it one of the best cooktops in India in 2022. This cooktop is definitely worth checking out if you’re a bachelor or have a small family, especially if you’re switching from gas stoves.
You can get the most recent details on the pricing and availability of this Philips Viva Collection HD4928/01 by looking at our post: 9 Best Induction Cooktops in India 2022
- A Full Analysis Of The Samsung 198 L 4-Star Inverter Single Door Refrigerator: Can It Be What You Need? - December 12, 2022
- A Close Look At The Modest Yet Powerful LG 190 L Inverter 4-Star Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator - December 3, 2022
- Everything You Need To Know About The New Godrej 190 L 5-Star Inverter Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator - December 3, 2022