Sujata is a company that has been manufacturing mixer grinders for Indian households for over 40 years. They are one of the most well-known local brands, and their products are known for their durability and reliability. The Sujata Dynamix DX 900 Watt Mixer Grinder is a prime example, with superb power and versatility. Keep reading to learn more about it.
- Dimensions: 49 x 22.5 x 35.5 cm
- Weight: 6kg
- Wattage: 900 Watts
- Voltage: 230V
- Body Material: Plastic
- Blade Material: Stainless Steel
- Number of Speed Options: 3
- Number of Jars: 3
- 900 watts robust motor with double ball bearing ensures excellent performance.
- Capable of running continuously for up to 90 minutes without any issue.
- Razor-sharp, durable stainless steel blades make it easy to perform harder grinding effortlessly.
- High-quality shock-proof body materials enhance safety and ensure vibration-free operations.
- Powerful 900 Watts motor.
- Double ball bearing.
- High-quality, durable body materials.
- Attractive design.
- Trouble-free performance.
- Robust razor-sharp stainless steel blades.
- The Chutney jar is a bit too small.
- The look is outdated.
- Not particularly effective for Dosa Batter or Dry Masala.
Recommended Reading: How to Choose A Mixer Grinder? A Complete A to Z Guide
Reasons to Buy The Sujata Dynamix DX 900 Watt Mixer and Grinder
Durable Body: The most important advantage of this mixer grinder is low maintenance. It can provide excellent trouble-free performance for many years, and you won’t face any problems. The motor runs efficiently, and the body itself is shockproof. The mixer’s blades are razor-sharp and made of stainless steel. So, they can stand up to a long time of grinding and chopping while doing such tasks efficiently.
High-end Motor: The motor is equipped with double ball bearings, so it can work even better than you expect. Plus, you can use this mixer grinder for an extended time as the motor can run continuously for up to 90 minutes without any trouble. Another thing we noticed while checking the motor is that the mixer is vibration-free, which can be a very convenient benefit.
Adjustable Speed Options: There’s a speed control rotary switch with three-speed settings. The highest speed can go up to 2200 rpm. That’s remarkable for this grinder, seeing as it’s a little cheaper than all the other available models on the market.
Perfect For Wet Grinding: The Sujata Dynamix DX 900-Watt Mixer and Grinder with 3 Jars is perfect for wet grinding as it has a dome jar. The dome shape of the container helps to achieve better results while grinding.
Quiet Performance Thanks To Vibration Free Operation: Vibration is one of the main issues with mixer grinders. If a mixer grinder vibrates too much, it can create a lot of noise and become unbearable to use. Thanks to the double ball bearings in the motor and high-quality body materials, this mixer grinder won’t vibrate much at all.
Recommended Reading: Hand Blender vs Mixer Grinder vs Food Processor: Know the Difference
Notes About The Issues
Small Chutney Jar: The jar size won’t be an issue for regular use. However, say you want to make something like peanut butter- in that case, it would be pretty inconvenient with this jar. Chutney jars are the best way to make peanut butter, so you can’t make good use of the other larger jars, either.
Doesn’t Work Well With Dry Masala: We tried using this grinder for nuts, dosa batter and dry masala- there were good results with a fine consistency. However, working on such items can take quite a while- it took more than a minute during our tests.
Recommended Reading: How to reduce noise in Mixer Grinder? Know the Best Ways
Frequently Asked Questions
Though fairly basic, this product has garnered quite a bit of praise from its customers. More than 1500 buyers have rated it 5 stars on the Amazon page alone. And we agree- it provides great performance even if it may seem unassuming. It doesn’t even make much noise. We noticed something else during our tests than everything we discussed above. It isn’t significant enough to be a con, but the jars are a slightly loose fit. You might need to hold them down while they work, just in case. But all in all, this mixer grinder definitely deserves to be considered a top-tier option.
Interested? You can check out our list of the 9 best mixer grinders in India 2022, where we’ve got updated information on the availability of this mixer grinder and an additional buying guide to help you ensure you get what you’re looking for.
- The 9 Best Food Processors In India 2022 – Expert Recommendation
- The Best Juicers In India – Top 9 Picks 2022
- A Full Analysis Of The Samsung 198 L 4-Star Inverter Single Door Refrigerator: Can It Be What You Need? - December 12, 2022
- A Close Look At The Modest Yet Powerful LG 190 L Inverter 4-Star Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator - December 3, 2022
- Everything You Need To Know About The New Godrej 190 L 5-Star Inverter Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator - December 3, 2022