The Sujata Powermatic Plus 900 Watt Juicer Mixer Grinder is a powerful appliance that will save you a lot of counter space. It’s very easy to operate and has many excellent features that are sure to make your life easier in the kitchen. We’ve taken a closer look at all these features- here’s everything we learned about them.
- Dimensions: 50 x 27 x 36 cm
- Weight: 6.2kg
- Wattage: 900 Watts
- Voltage: 220V
- Body Material: Plastic
- Blade Material: Stainless Steel
- Number of Speed Options: 3
- Number of Jars: 2
- The 900-watt powerful motor is ideal for any hard grinding task.
- Double ball bearings ensure both efficiency and durability of the motor.
- The speed of 22000 rpm helps to perform time-consuming tasks like chopping, grating, meat mincing, etc., very quickly.
- Sharp, robust stainless steel blades can perform hard grinding tasks with ease and speed.
- The unique honeycomb filter mesh helps make smooth juice by removing fruit extracts.
- Excellent build quality ensures long-term, uninterrupted service.
- Powerful 900 watts sturdy motor.
- Advanced juicing option.
- Double ball bearing.
- Excellent trouble-free performance.
- Attractive design.
- One-year warranty.
- Makes more noise as compared to others.
- Not enough jars.
- Jars could be better.
Recommended Reading: How to Choose A Mixer Grinder? A Complete A to Z Guide
Why Purchase The Sujata Powermatic Plus 900 Watt Juicer Mixer Grinder?
Fully Equipped and Powerful Motor: One notable feature of this mixer grinder is its powerful 900-watt motor. It can run continuously for 90 minutes at 22000 rpm. Needless to say, it allows you to efficiently perform tasks like chopping, grating, slicing, pureeing, juicing and meat mincing. This motor also comes with double ball bearings, increasing its durability and efficiency. Therefore, you can perform any hard grinding task with this mixer grinder without worries. Futhermore, this 900W motor will take much longer than a standard one before it starts showing wear.
Comes With The Most Needed Jars: The product comes with a large jar that you can use for wet grinding. Besides, you can use small jars for dry grinding or making chutneys. The sharp, robust steel blades perform these tasks very quickly and efficiently. We appreciate what it’s offering, though we were somewhat disappointed at the low number of jars.
Enhanced Juicer: The juicer attachment of the product comes with a unique honeycomb filter mesh. That helps you make more delicious, perfect juices by removing fibrous substances. Speaking of juices- due to the speed of 22000 rpm, you can make instant juice from fresh fruits, which also helps retain the juice’s natural aroma.
Multiple Speed Options: As you might have already noticed, this grinder is meant to be more practical rather than full of features. You still get the needed speed options of a high-quality grinder, though. This mixer grinder runs with a Control Knob. This convenient rotary action switch comes with three different speed settings such as low, medium and high. So you can smoothly run the mixer at the speed you need.
Notes About This Product
Not Many Jars: This isn’t a con, per se. The fewer jars ensure a reduced price, and the two the grinder already offers are fairly versatile. However, certain jars are more suited for specific tasks, so it would still have been nice to have more options.
Jars Could Be Bigger: The chutney jar is on the smaller side, so if you’re planning on making large amounts of your favourite curries and sauces, it might not be ideal for your needs. While other mixer grinders offer chutney jars with around 400ml capacity, this one only offers 200ml. Such a low capacity is only going to be sufficient for 2 people. The juicer jar could also be a little better, as it only has a plastic base.
High Noise Production: While the noise produced by this model isn’t as bad as the Preethi Zodiac MG 218 (which is one of the noisiest grinders we’ve reviewed), it still makes more noise than average, so keep that in mind when purchasing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are answers to some questions we’ve noticed about this model.
Overall, this mixer certainly deserves to be on our list of the best mixer grinders in India. It is a little heavy, and it could use some extra jars. But it showed a remarkable performance when we ran it with several ingredients in our lab. Plus, it is very reasonably priced, making it a great choice for budget-conscious buyers who still want quality. This should definitely be on your shortlist if you need a powerful and reliable mixer grinder.
If you want to compare options and see if this mixer grinder is in stock, you can check out our listing of the 9 best mixer grinders in India 2022. It contains this particular model’s price and stock availability, along with brief descriptions of other alternatives.
- The 9 Best Food Processors In India 2022 – Expert Recommendation
- The Best Juicers In India – Top 9 Picks 2022
- 8 Smart Ways to clean a Mixer Grinder – Expert Tips
- A Full Analysis Of The Samsung 198 L 4-Star Inverter Single Door Refrigerator: Can It Be What You Need? - December 12, 2022
- A Close Look At The Modest Yet Powerful LG 190 L Inverter 4-Star Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator - December 3, 2022
- Everything You Need To Know About The New Godrej 190 L 5-Star Inverter Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator - December 3, 2022