If you’re looking for a quality solo microwave oven from a well-known brand, then the LG 20 L Solo Microwave Oven is a great option. Like other models in this price range, it comes with plenty of features that make it a worthy investment. Here are all the details you need to know about this product.
- Made with high-end stainless steel material, which improves its durability by a mile.
- Has a charming and beautiful outlook.
- Offers increased cooking speed.
- Shuts down automatically if the model is left unused for a while.
- Anti-bacterial cavity prevents bacteria growth.
- Buttons are a little uncomfortable.
- Needs more maintenance.
Why We Recommend LG 20 L Solo Microwave Oven
Multiple Cooking Options: It comes with 44 different cooking options with a perfectly organised preset menu. Therefore, even if you are a novice in this aspect, you will still be able to operate everything properly. Just remember that you will have to press the start button first before working with the options. This Auto Cook Menu is also designed to provide the healthiest possible results, especially for those that want good control over their calorie intake.
Anti-Bacterial Coating: The product comes with an anti-bacterial coating. Hence, you do not have to worry about the microorganism buildups anymore. You’ll stay healthier, and cleaning will be more effective. Plus, there are fewer buildups of bad smells as well.
Intellowave Technology For Better Cooking: With this technology, you will be able to experience better and healthier cooking. The overall performance is also enhanced, so you can expect faster and more consistent results.
Cook Recipes Perfectly: You have more flexibility over the heating because of the controlled heating options. Hence, you can cook the food exactly as you like.
Uses A Special i-Wave Technology: This is a feature unique to LG. It allows the food to be heated evenly from all sides. Hence, you do not have to worry about overcooking or undercooking anymore.
Comes With A Child Lock System: There’s also a child-lock system which is really convenient if you have kids at home. It’ll ensure they don’t accidentally start the microwave or change the settings.
Notes About The Issues
Pressing Buttons Make The Unit Move Slightly: Due to the light weight, the oven moves around a bit when the buttons are pressed. This can be solved by placing the unit on some folded paper, but it would have been nice if LG had ensured proper stability.
The Oven Needs More Maintenance: You have to clean the oven more often since food spills and splatters can easily happen. Failure to do so can result in bad smells, bacteria buildups and even malfunctions. We’ve tried reheating dal and other curries, and the oven made a bit of a mess even if the bowl was half or three-quarters full.
Frequently Asked Questions
Now, let us answer some common questions about this oven in case you have any.
You might have noticed that the features aren’t particularly big. However insignificant as they seem, these features can be incredibly convenient. If you were looking for a more advanced oven, then this is the best you can get in the solo category. The combination of features makes this oven several steps ahead of the rest of the ovens at this price and makes it one of the best ovens in India. If it still doesn’t fit your preferences, then you probably need to up the budget and go straight for a convection oven.
- Microwave prices in India – Know How Much is OK to spend in 2022
- Which are the Best OTG Oven in India 2022: Expert Speaks
- OTG Oven vs Microwaves: Price & Concept Comparison
- A Full Analysis Of The Samsung 198 L 4-Star Inverter Single Door Refrigerator: Can It Be What You Need? - December 12, 2022
- A Close Look At The Modest Yet Powerful LG 190 L Inverter 4-Star Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator - December 3, 2022
- Everything You Need To Know About The New Godrej 190 L 5-Star Inverter Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator - December 3, 2022