When it comes to electrical appliances, LG is one of the most well-known brands. It is a South Korean company that has spread its wings worldwide, including in India. You can find an LG product in almost any Indian home, office, or restaurant. That’s why we decided to take a look at their refrigerator lineup. We chose and tested the LG 260 L 3-Star Frost Free Double Door Refrigerator to provide you with an in-depth assessment. Let’s get started.
- Item Dimensions: 70.3 x 58.5 x 147.5 cm
- Energy Efficiency: 3-Star Rating
- Capacity: 260 litres
- Item Weight: 50 kg
- Annual Energy Consumption: 198 Kilowatt Hours
- Refrigerator Fresh Food Capacity: 185 litres
- Freezer Capacity: 75 Liters
- Installation Type: Freestanding
- Special Features: Inverter, Stabilizer free operation, Door Lock
- Colour: Grey
- Voltage: 230 Volts
- Defrost System: Frost Free
- Shelf Type: Glass
- Material: Steel
- Smart Inverter Compressor that uses low energy and ensures energy efficiency.
- Multiple air vents for the maximum circulation of cool air.
- Has an auto-smart Connect feature which connects the fridge to a home inverter during power interruptions.
- Moist balance crisper function that regulates the moisture content inside the fridge.
- Spacious storage that comprises the door, chiller zone, and several compartments.
- Toughened glass shelves for extra durability.
- Self-diagnosis feature that allows users to troubleshoot a problem.
- Anti-bacteria feature that keeps away harmful pathogens.
Why is it good?
- Stabiliser-free operation.
- It makes ice very fast.
- Large storage space.
- Has optimal moisture balance.
- Reasonably priced.
- An excellent pick for medium or small families.
What are the drawbacks?
- Noisier than average fridges.
- The crisper is a little inconvenient.
- Height of the shelves isn’t adjustable.
Why We Recommend LG 260 L 3-Star Frost Free Double Door Refrigerator
Highly Efficient With Superb Cooling: The Smart Inverter Compressor in this LG refrigerator offers minimal energy consumption and quiet operation while ensuring that your food stays fresh for longer. That’s one of the key reasons we consider it one of the best double door refrigerators on the Indian market.
Optimal Air Circulation: This model has multiple air vents that circulate chilled air throughout the refrigerator. As a result, maximum cool air is provided to keep your food fresh. The ice-beam door cooling technology also further ensures that there’s a uniform temperature inside the fridge.
Easy Maintenance: Equipped with Smart Technology, this fridge automatically detects problems and offers practical solutions quickly. This means that you can easily troubleshoot the problem and contact customer service for guidance. In addition, the diagnosis is instant, so there’s no waste of time.
Uninterrupted Use: This LG 260 L 3-Star Frost Free Double Door Refrigerator also features the Auto-Smart connect technology that links the appliance to your home inverter when there’s a power interruption. Therefore, it won’t stop cooling and spoil your food even if you lose power for a while.
Optimal Moisture Balance: The fridge has an ideal moisture balance because of the lattice patterned moist crisper cover. Maintaining that balance is critical to keeping fruits and vegetables fresh by preserving their moisture content.
More Than Enough Storage: If you have a medium-sized or smaller family, you’ll be more than satisfied with the space. There is plenty of room on the main shelves, and the huge bottle storage can hold up to two litres of bottles. To truly meet your demands, there’s even a huge chiller zone, a 23-litre vegetable compartment, and an egg tray.
Protection Against Voltage Fluctuation: The stabiliser-free operation of this refrigerator protects it against damage in case of a power surge. You can go about everyday life without worrying about voltage fluctuation ruining your cooling.
Quick Freezing Speeds: Your ice requirements may rise over the summer. However, using Jet-ice technology, you can get ice immediately. It’s a useful function for folks who make Kulfis or ice cream, and it can definitely help you stay cool and comfortable on scorching hot days.
Pleasing Yet Durable Design: You’ll be pleased to know that this fridge is composed of long-lasting stainless steel. Aside from that, the shelves are composed of reinforced glass, which can withstand heavy weight without breaking.
Extra Health Protection: This fridge has an airtight seal that keeps harmful microorganisms like bacteria out of your food. The deodoriser also prevents foul smells from permeating the air within your refrigerator and keeps it clean.
Notes About This Model
Crisper Could Be Better: Although the crisper on this fridge does what it’s designed to do very well, we’ve found that the design isn’t as user-friendly as it could be. The compartment doesn’t close smoothly, and if you’re not careful, it might not close properly. This means your fruits and vegetables might not stay as fresh as you’d like them to.
Shelves Aren’t Flexible: Another downside of this model is that the shelves are not adjustable. This might not be an issue for some, but if you have particular storage needs, you might want to look elsewhere.
Recommended Reading: The Top 9 Best Refrigerators In India(2022) recommended by the experts – Single & Double Door
Frequently Asked Questions
The following questions will help you understand the LG 260L refrigerator and how it works.
Recommended Reading: Which are the Best Refrigerator Brands in 2022? Know it from the experts
This LG 260 L 3-Star Frost Free Double Door Refrigerator is an excellent choice if you seek maximum convenience. It has a smart diagnosis feature that allows users to troubleshoot difficulties and make accurate diagnoses. This feature works really well and will come in handy if your refrigerator breaks down.
Of course, the refrigerator excels in all other areas, too. In terms of capacity, it’s ideal for a medium-sized family; the inside is spacious, and the tray and door storage can hold various food items. The features are top-of-the-line, and cooling also takes much less time than a typical refrigerator. Overall, we’re pleased to rank this double-door refrigerator among the best.
You can find further information on this refrigerator in our list of the 9 best double-door refrigerators in India 2022, which contains brief descriptions of the options we’ve reviewed, along with information on pricing and availability.
- Single Door vs Double Door vs Side-by-Side: Find the Right Refrigerator For Your Home
- Top 9 Best Refrigerators Under 20000 In India: Expert Picks of 2022
- What Are Convertible Refrigerators? A Comprehensive Guide
- A Full Analysis Of The Samsung 198 L 4-Star Inverter Single Door Refrigerator: Can It Be What You Need? - December 12, 2022
- A Close Look At The Modest Yet Powerful LG 190 L Inverter 4-Star Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator - December 3, 2022
- Everything You Need To Know About The New Godrej 190 L 5-Star Inverter Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator - December 3, 2022