When it comes to high-quality washers, the LG 6.5 Kg 5 Star Inverter Fully Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine definitely doesn’t disappoint. It offers a variety of functions and programs, making it an extremely flexible machine that can handle a variety of laundry loads. It’s also one of the fastest and safest washers on the market, able to clean garments swiftly without causing damage.
- Type – Front-Loading
- Control – Fully Automatic
- Capacity – 6.5Kg
- Max Rotation Speed – 1200RPM
- Noise Levels While Drying – 74dB
- Noise Levels While Washing – 54dB
- Noise Levels While Spinning – 74dB
- Installation – Free Standing
- Voltage – 230V
- Build Material – Stainless Steel
- Overall Weight – 60kg
- Dimensions – 60 x 44 x 85 cm
- High-class efficiency with a 5 Star rating.
- 14 preset programs offer more versatility.
- 6 Motion Control for efficient and thorough cleaning.
- Has reduced noise, vibration, wear and tear.
- Turbo-wash provides the quickest washes.
- Stainless Steel Drum resists corrosion and lasts a long time.
- Safe for fragile clothes.
- Relatively fast dry speed.
- Child lock.
- High cleaning efficiency.
- Very low noise production.
- Not very user-friendly.
- The drum size is smaller compared to other options.
- Makes noise sometimes.
Why we recommend LG 6.5 Kg 5 Star Inverter Fully Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine
Multiple Programs: The first notable thing about this washer is that it can offer you plenty of wash programs. The more programs there are in a washer, the more flexibility you get. You can take advantage of the other washing facilities by utilising these programs. They should be enough to clean off most fabrics effectively. But, in case they’re not, then you can download even more programs at your convenience.
6 Motion Control technology: This technology allows you to enhance the benefits of the aforementioned programs further. With this technology, the washer moves its drum in various directions. As a result, the clothes get ultra-clean. And, from what we noticed, the fabrics don’t get damaged in the process at all.
Turbo-wash: The Turbo-wash can clean your clothes up in less than an hour. The presence of a quick wash function is only seen in some of the best front-loading washers, so you can expect a lot from this 7 Kg LG front loader. Plus, it doesn’t bother your clothes while it works to clean them up as fast as possible.
Gentler Cloth Washes: There’s more to this washing machine than just its wash performance. It doesn’t use a belt or a pulley, which means that it has less friction. Because of that, there’s less noise and vibrations. An even better thing is that your clothes get to stay safer from wear and tear because of the reduced friction. On top of that, they stay safe in a different way too. The rust-proof Stainless Steel Drums keep harmful elements like bacteria and germs away.
Recommended Reading: Inverter vs Non-Inverter Washing Machine: Know the Difference
Notes About The Issues
What Causes The Noise: It operates oddly sometimes. During our tests, the washer seemed to have a bit of inconsistency in noise production. Sometimes it washed while being incredibly quiet, while other times, it started making noticeable noise. However, we believe that’s because of the uneven weight distribution.
Recommended Reading: IFB vs Samsung vs LG Washing Machine: Which one is the Best?
Frequently Asked Questions
Here we’ll answer some questions you might have about this particular washer.
Recommended Reading: LG Washing Machine Review 2022
Overall, this 6.5 Kg Front Loading Washer from LG is good and can deliver great results. It’s also jam-packed with features, like the Smart Diagnosis feature, which is less well-known but quite useful. If you can overlook the few shortcomings, this washer will most likely live up to your expectations.
To see updated information regarding the availability and price of this washing machine, you can check our list of the 7 best front-load washing machines in India 2022. It’ll have everything you need.
- Looking for the Best Washing Machines under 20000? Top 9 Picks 2022
- How to Find the Best Washing Machines under 15000 for your Home in 2022? Take a Look
- A Full Analysis Of The Samsung 198 L 4-Star Inverter Single Door Refrigerator: Can It Be What You Need? - December 12, 2022
- A Close Look At The Modest Yet Powerful LG 190 L Inverter 4-Star Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator - December 3, 2022
- Everything You Need To Know About The New Godrej 190 L 5-Star Inverter Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator - December 3, 2022