IFB is a well-known appliance manufacturer, and the IFB 6.5 kg Fully Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine is one of their most popular products. It’s a reliable and affordable machine that doesn’t skimp on quality or performance. With a variety of wash programs and a durable build, it’s no wonder this washing machine is so popular. Keep reading as we go into deeper details about this product.
- Type – Front-Loading
- Control – Fully Automatic
- Capacity – 6.5Kg
- Max Rotation Speed – 1000RPM
- Noise Levels While Drying – 54dB
- Noise Levels While Washing – 54dB
- Noise Levels While Spinning – 68dB
- Installation – Free Standing
- Voltage – 220V
- Build Material – Stainless Steel
- Overall Weight – 66Kg
- Dimensions – 59.8 x 50.6 x 85.8 cm
- The 3D Wash System delivers brilliant cleaning results.
- Hard water is no longer an issue, thanks to Aqua Engine technology.
- There are several wash programs for different textiles and stains.
- Crescent Moon Drum helps to keep your favourite clothes in good condition.
- Cradle Wash takes extra precautions with your fragile garments.
- Additional safety features ensure that voltage fluctuations will not create any problems.
- 14 different types of wash programs.
- Capable of working with hard water.
- Convenient LCD panel.
- Voltage fluctuation protection.
- Child Lock function.
- Laundry Add function.
- It’s a bit noisy.
- Wash programs could be better.
Why we recommend IFB 6.5 kg Fully Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine
3D Wash System: We’ve spoken of similar tech before and how effective the results can be. The water spray in this system doesn’t come out in as many directions as the brand’s higher-end washers, though. Similarly to the 4D Wash System, the washer uses nozzles to spray water at 360 degrees around the drum. As a result, the detergent sinks deeper into the fabric and cleans your clothes from the inside. The drum also moves dynamically, making the process more efficient. Hence, you won’t have difficulty dealing with stains, and your clothes will always be sparkling clean.
Aqua Engine: In our opinion, any washing machine that cleans properly in hard water is of good quality. Thanks to IFB’s proprietary Aqua Engine technology, this one can handle such conditions. As a result, garments will be thoroughly washed even in hard water. Especially when paired with other high-end features. The washer, for example, softens hard water so the detergent can dissolve. The 3D Wash System then effectively forces the detergent into the materials.
Multiple Wash Programs: Fabrics and stains are always of various kinds. Considering this, this washer comes with 14 different types of wash programs. It can always provide you with a suitable wash program depending on the specific type of cloth or stain. Do note that there is a significant caveat to this feature, though. You can read our notes about issues section below to learn more.
Crescent Moon Drum: A great drum design is always a good thing to have in a washing machine. We’ve spoken of the feature earlier, so we’ll summarise it for now. The drum’s design significantly reduces the chances of clothes tearing by rubbing against its wall. So this washer is ideal for both a good wash and a safe wash. It also works in tandem with another function called Cradle Wash to protect more delicate clothing, such as silk or satin.
Laundry Add: With this feature, you can stop the machine during a washing cycle and add clothes in. So, you’ll find the washer to be even more convenient.
Recommended Reading: IFB vs Samsung vs LG Washing Machine: Which one is the Best?
Notes About This Model
Makes Noise: This washer is noisier compared to other good models. However, its performance is significantly better, making it a great choice for those who need a high-powered machine.
Wash Programs Could Be Better: To begin with, the programs are not designed for beginners. But that’s not their only flaw. We discovered that just one of the wash programs can operate with the 6.5kg capacity while testing them. The rest can only support up to 3 kg of weight. Nonetheless, they still provide lots of flexibility.
Recommended Reading: Full automatic vs Semi-automatic washing machines – Which one should you buy?
Frequently Asked Questions
Here we’ll answer some questions you might have about this particular washer.
Recommended Reading: IFB Washing Machine Review 2022
The IFB 6.5 kg Fully Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine is a great option if you have a small family or live alone. However, this product might not be the best option if you’ve got a big family. For one, it takes a while to wash- it has the wash time of most of the standard washing machines. Our experts believe that it’s a detriment, as some of this washer’s advanced features consume extra power. That means that it can cost you much more electricity bills with each use.
Nothing against the performance, though- it can wash at least twice as well as the regular washers at the same price. So feel free to go for it. If you do have a big family, it might be a better idea to look at the other high-end front-loading washers we’ve reviewed.
More information about this product can be found in our post about the 7 best front load washing machines in India 2022, which includes brief overviews of the items we’ve reviewed, as well as pricing and availability.
- Looking for the Best Washing Machines under 20000? Top 9 Picks 2022
- How to Find the Best Washing Machines under 15000 for your Home in 2022? Take a Look
- Which are the 9 Best Semi-Automatic Washing Machines in India 2022?
- A Full Analysis Of The Samsung 198 L 4-Star Inverter Single Door Refrigerator: Can It Be What You Need? - December 12, 2022
- A Close Look At The Modest Yet Powerful LG 190 L Inverter 4-Star Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator - December 3, 2022
- Everything You Need To Know About The New Godrej 190 L 5-Star Inverter Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator - December 3, 2022