Although not the newest from Xiaomi, these Mi Dual Driver in-ear earphones merit a pick as some of the best earphones under Rs 1000 due to their cost-effectiveness. These earphones have drivers that have been specially adjusted to deliver a well-balanced, aesthetically pleasing sound. The Mi Dual Driver in-Ear Earphones are more than just that, though. Learn more about them by reading this extensive review.
|Dimensions||125.00 x 3.00 x 1.00 cm|
|Wire Length||1.25 m|
|Driver Unit Size||10 mm + 8 mm|
- The audio sound is more dynamic thanks to the dual dynamic drivers.
- Even with background noise, passive noise cancellation guarantees a pleasant listening experience.
- For easier handling, magnetic earphones and tangle-free braided cables are included.
- Three-button function keys provide more comfort and usability.
- Treble, bass, and mid-high regions sound fantastic.
- Zero distortion.
- Robust 3.5 mm jack.
- Good mic.
- Well-fitting ear tips.
- Excellent noise cancellation.
- Insufficient distance between function keys.
- Low-quality cable.
Why You Should Buy The Mi Dual Driver in-Ear Earphones
- Simple Yet Fine Design: The first thing that stands out about these earphones is how different they feel from other earphones on the market. They come in premium quality with incredible texture. The volume keys are made of plastic but feel quite smooth to use.
- Extra Ear Tips For More Comfort: The Mi Dual Driver in-Ear Earphones also come with three additional ear tips in various sizes. Hence, fitting the buds into your ears won’t ever be an issue.
- Dual Drivers For Top-tier Audio: The Dual Dynamic drivers in these earphones are a noteworthy highlight. They have an exceptional frequency response to the audio. These earphones offer the perfect mix of vocals and bass. In fact, these are the best earphones in India, under 1000, with double driver units.
- L-Shaped Jack: These earphones come with an L-shaped 3.5 mm jack. The L-shape is not just meant to make the earphones easier to store but also to add to their overall durability.
- Convenience Features: When you press the volume button, it pauses/plays the music, and it also activates the voice assistant if you hold the button down for a bit. To top off, the design offers passive noise cancellation so you can listen to your favourite tracks in peace.
- Great Calling Quality: Passive noise cancellation also helps you with calls, as you can easily hear your caller in a busy environment. The mic is better than average, so the audio transmission remains crisp.
Recommended Reading: Headphone Buying Guide- How to Find the Perfect Headphones?
Notes On The Issues
Wires Could Be Better: While the wires feel far better than the other budget options we’ve come across, they could still use some improvement. They won’t break easily, but we still advise caution when you’re using the earphones.
Recommended Reading: 13 Common Earphone Myths Busted!
Frequently Asked Questions
Recommended Reading: Earphone Sound Signatures: A Guide For Beginners
We think the Dual Drivers are great additions, as they let these Mi Dual Driver in-Ear Earphones deliver sound quality that’s twice their price. Unlike ordinary earphones, they can focus on different audio elements via the two drivers. These drivers ensure a full sound stage; we didn’t notice any distortion at all while playing music.
The wire quality is a little disappointing, but the overall build quality is still superior to other high-end earphones at the same price. You’ll be more than satisfied getting these earphones regardless of the music genre you enjoy.
Recommended Reading: How To Make Your Earphones Last Longer: The Do’s and Don’ts
- Why You Should Try The Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 AMD Ryzen 5 5600H 120Hz Gaming Laptop – A Laptop Designed To Last - November 8, 2022
- A Review Of The HP Pavilion Gaming DK2100TX 15.6-inch Laptop – The best 11th Gen Mid-range Laptop - November 8, 2022
- Game Lag-Free With The Classic Acer Aspire 7 AMD Ryzen 5 5500U 15.6-inch Gaming Laptop – An In-depth Review - October 30, 2022