Are you looking for the best earphones with good durability? Then boAt Bassheads 242 is a good option. You’ll get water resistance and good cables in the same package, plus the generally good build quality from a premium brand like boAt. Of course, these earphones don’t slack in performance, either. Keep reading to know more about their audio quality and other features.
|Dimensions||120 x 1 x 1 cm|
|Driver Unit Size||10mm|
- Offers a bright sound signature, bringing out lots of details in audio.
- Simple and convenient controls with an in-line mic.
- The durable IPX4-rated design makes it ideal for sports and workout sessions.
- Quality cable that easily handles rough use and doesn’t tangle easily.
- Durable stretch-resistant cable.
- Clear and crisp sound.
- Good fit and lightweight.
- Handles moderate rain and sweat well.
- In-line remote and control functions.
- L-shaped connector.
- Not good for listening to for hours.
Why You Should Buy The boAt Bassheads 242 Wired Sports Earphones
High-end Sound For Maximum Immersion: With their optimised 10 mm drivers, these earphones have a sound signature that is on the brighter side. This means you’ll get clear and detailed audio with good instrument separation. Additionally, this also means that these BassHeads 242 earphones are good for both playing games and watching movies, thanks to the extra details they provide.
Solid Durability: Do you tend to be rough with your earphones? No problem, the BassHeads 242 can take a beating. The company has designed these wired earphones to be stretch resistant, which means the wires won’t break easily. Plus, they’re also IPX4 water and sweat-resistant, making them ideal for sports.
Voice Assistant Access From Remote For Convenience: These earphones come with an in-line remote with a multi-function button. This remote can be used to play, pause and attend calls easily- the buttons also feel very tactile. You also get easy access to your phone’s voice assistant feature.
Hook Design For More Secure Fit: The BassHeads 242 come with an ear-hook design that helps keep them securely in place during intense workouts. Even if you’re sweating profusely, these earphones will stay put and won’t fall off easily.
Recommended Reading: Headphone Buying Guide- How to Find the Perfect Headphones?
A Few Notes On The Cons
Not Great For Long Sessions: We wouldn’t recommend these earphones if you plan on listening to them for hours; they may not be suitable for you in that scenario. While they are comfortable in the ears, their bright sound signature emphasises the high frequencies. Because human ears are more sensitive to high frequencies, listening to them for lengthy periods can be uncomfortable.
Recommended Reading: How To Make Your Earphones Last Longer: The Do’s and Don’ts
Frequently Asked Questions
Recommended Reading: How to use earphones without damaging your ears?
If you’re looking for a robust and affordable pair of earphones, the boAt BassHeads 242 Wired Sports Earphones are a fantastic alternative. They can bring out many subtleties in the audio, making them suitable for both gaming and viewing movies. Furthermore, their IPX4 rating makes them suitable for sports as well.
Overall, the boAt BassHeads 242 are a wonderful option if you’re looking for a good-sounding and sturdy pair of earphones for working out or gaming.
- Need An Entry-Level NVIDIA GTX 1650 Laptop? Check Out The ASUS TUF Gaming A15 15.6″ FHD AMD Ryzen 5 4600H - December 19, 2022
- Why You Should Try The Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 AMD Ryzen 5 5600H 120Hz Gaming Laptop – A Laptop Designed To Last - November 8, 2022
- A Review Of The HP Pavilion Gaming DK2100TX 15.6-inch Laptop – The best 11th Gen Mid-range Laptop - November 8, 2022