Searching for a high-end hair straightener? If so, the Philips BHS397/40 Kerashine Temperature Control Hair Straightener might be something to consider. This product will help you produce results that seem professional. While styling your hair, the Kerashine technology also helps keep it healthy and protected, and the temperature control feature ensures you get the perfect heat for your hair type. Read on to learn about the rest of our observations.
- Dimensions: 30.5 x 9.5 x 5 cm
- Weight: 370 g
- Temperature Range: 190°C and 210°C (2 Settings Only)
- Plate Material: Ceramic Plates Infused With Titanium and Keratin
- Plate Dimensions: 29x90mm
- Auto Shut-off: No
- Power Source: Corded Electricity
- Cord Length: 1.6m
- Ideal Hair Type: All Hair Types
- Less Heat Exposure with SlikProtect means little heat damage to hair.
- Ceramic Plates Infused With Titanium and Keratin keep your hair safe and make the straightener glide through.
- Uses Ionic conditioning to fix frizz and add shine to hair.
- It can go up to temperatures as high as 210 °C for precise styling.
- Has wide plates that help to get thick and long hair.
- Heats up in 60 seconds, letting you get right to work.
Why Is The Philips BHS397/40 Kerashine Hair Straightener A Good Purchase?
Great For Most Hair Types: No matter what hair type you have, this product can help you achieve the look you want. Even curly hair isn’t much of an issue as this model uses Ionic Conditioning. Static results in frizz and standard straighteners can’t eliminate that, but this straightener can. Through the conditioning formula, the straightener uses charged negative ions to eliminate static.
Special Ceramic Plates Infused: Most straighteners use ceramic plates, but this one goes above and beyond. The plates are constructed of ceramic and infused with titanium and Keratin. This means that while you style your hair, it will be straightened as well as conditioned. The titanium allows the straightener to swiftly achieve a high temperature, while the Keratin leaves your hair shining and new. The heating speed of this straightener, in particular, was so fast that we had to wait as little as 45 seconds sometimes.
Especially Good For Really Rough Hair: Even if your hair is incredibly coarse, this straightener’s ability to heat up to high levels will ensure that you can style it the way you want to.
Easy To Use: The plates of this straighter are extra-wide, measuring 29x90mm. This is beneficial if you have long or thick hair, as it will help you style it more quickly. Also, the Keratin-infused plates ensure that the straightener glides smoothly through your locks without snagging.
Equipped With A Long Heat Safe Swivel Cord: The cord on this straightener is 1.6m long, giving you many leeways to move around while you style. The cord is also designed to be heat-safe, so you don’t have to worry about it melting if it accidentally touches the straightener. Thanks to the swivel design, you won’t have to deal with tangles, either.
Recommended Reading: How to straighten your hair without damaging it? Secret Hacks
Notes About The Issues
Exterior Heating: Though the straightener’s handle will not become hot and cause problems, the area just above the plates may heat up after half an hour or 45 minutes. This is something to keep in mind, as it could result in burns.
Recommended Reading: How to curl hair with a straightener: Expert Tips
- Can glide through rough strands of hair.
- Has protective measures keeping hair safe from damage.
- It can fix up coarse hair.
- Heats up real quick and can go up to 210 °C.
- 2 years of warranty on it.
- The exterior isn’t fully heatproof.
- Won’t shut down automatically.
Recommended Reading: How to use Hair Straightener in the right way for good results?
Frequently Asked Questions
Recommended Reading: How to stop hair fall: 10 Secret Hacks from the Expert
This Philips BHS397/40 Kerashine Temperature Control Hair Straightener is a safe solution for your hair and can give you the hair you desire. Not many hair straighteners have specialised protection like the SlikProtect that this one does. It’s also a very cost-effective choice. That’s more than enough for us to call it one of the best hair straighteners in India, and it’s also quite durable. You can use it for many years without concern about it breaking.
Do you want to know where to buy this hair straightener? That information, the most recent price, and alternative options are available on our post of the 9 best hair straighteners in India 2022
- 5 Reasons Why The Havells HD3101 1200W Compact Hair Dryer Is The Perfect Addition To Your Grooming Kit - September 9, 2022
- Syska HD1610 Hair Dryer – How It’s Basic Yet One Of The Most Convenient Hair Dryers! - September 8, 2022
- Can You Get Salon-like Results With The AGARO HD-1120 2000W Hair Dryer? Read This Post To Find Out - September 8, 2022