Many things about this Wakefit Dual Comfort Mattress make it stand out amongst all its competitors. The cost-effective pricing is only the start. It’s a mattress for people who prefer different hardness levels in one product. So, if you and your partner aren’t sure what kind of mattress to get, this is the perfect solution! Let us tell you everything about it.
|Dimensions||72x36x6 inches (Single Size)|
|Item Weight:||10.7 kg|
|Construction Type||Memory Foam|
|Usable On Both Sides||Yes|
What We Like
- Overall measurement of 78x60x5 inches, which is ideal for a large bed.
- Seven-year manufacturer warranty as an assurance of quality.
- Dual-sided design that comprises a soft and medium density.
- Quality construction for long-lasting use.
- Breathable material that ensures maximum air circulation.
- Maximum softness for a feather-like feeling.
- Reasonably priced.
- Two-sided firmness.
- Has superior foam that delivers a feather-like feeling.
- It’s well made for durable performance.
- Seven-year warranty.
- Breathable material keeps coolness during hot seasons.
- The edges are too soft.
- White on both sides.
Everything About The Wakefit Dual Comfort Mattress
- Better Than Average Durability: We’re sure you expected us to start with this mattress’ overall performance. While we believe the performance is excellent, durability is what actually distinguishes this mattress as one of the best mattresses in India. For one whole week, we evaluated the durability with a roller that moved about on the mattress. The end result? There were no imprints on the mattress, and there was no trace of sagging! It will last you much beyond the 7-year guarantee period.
- Two-Sided Design For Maximum Versatility: This mattress is two-sided, with one side being softer and the other harder. You can use either side of the mattress as per your requirement and still receive optimal support for your spine.
- Made Out Of Breathable Material: The material used for the Wakefit Dual Comfort Mattress is highly breathable. As a result, it allows for maximum air circulation and doesn’t let the body heat build-up, even during summers!
- Uses High-quality Foam: When it comes to comfort, we all know that foam mattresses are the greatest. The Wakefit Dual Comfort Mattress includes a soft foam layer that seems cloudy or feathery. This model is excellent if you prefer resting on a medium-soft surface.
- Hypoallergenic And Bed Bug Proof: Most of India is humid, which can promote the formation of mould, mildew, and other microorganisms. The good news is that this mattress is hypoallergenic and reduces allergen growth. You will also evade bed bug bites since the material is resistant to them.
- Superb Motion Separation: If you share your bed with a partner, this mattress is a great option since it doesn’t transfer motion. So, if one of you gets up in the middle of the night, the other can continue sleeping soundly.
Recommended Reading: 11 Best Mattress in India 2022: Detailed review from Experts
Notes About The Issues
- Edges Are Too Soft: The edges of the mattress are a little too soft, and they tend to sink a lot when you sit on them.
- Gathers Stains Quickly: Since the mattress is white on both sides, it tends to gather stains quickly. If someone you live with spills a lot, you’d have to clean a lot.
Recommended Reading: Different Types of Mattresses: Pros & Cons Explained!
The following questions will equip you with more information about the mattress.
Recommended Reading: 5 signs you need a new mattress- and what type to select
The Wakefit Dual Comfort mattress is inexpensive but outperforms many premium mattresses. It’s unusual to discover a mattress that relieves pressure while offering enough body support, like this one. This mattress supports your shoulders, knees, and hips while keeping your spine straight. It’s certainly one of the best mattresses for folks who sleep on their back or side due to its hardness and pleasant texture.
You can get the most recent details on this mattress’s availability and pricing by visiting our list of the 9 best mattresses in India 2022. You’ll find all you need there.
- A Full Analysis Of The Samsung 198 L 4-Star Inverter Single Door Refrigerator: Can It Be What You Need? - December 12, 2022
- A Close Look At The Modest Yet Powerful LG 190 L Inverter 4-Star Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator - December 3, 2022
- Everything You Need To Know About The New Godrej 190 L 5-Star Inverter Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator - December 3, 2022