The Godrej 236 L 2 Star Inverter Double Door Refrigerator is one of the best double door refrigerators in India. It has many features that make it a great choice for families. Additionally, it also runs quietly and efficiently, despite the power rating. Keep reading to learn more details.
- Item Dimensions: 70.6 x 59.7 x 143.7 cm
- Energy Efficiency: 2-Star Rating
- Capacity: 236 litres
- Item Weight: 49.7 kg
- Annual Energy Consumption: 243 Kilowatt Hours
- Refrigerator Fresh Food Capacity: 170 litres
- Freezer Capacity: 64 Liters
- Installation Type: Freestanding
- Special Features: Stabiliser free Operation, Jumbo Vegetable Tray, Tough Glass Shelves
- Colour: Wine
- Defrost System: Frost Free
- Shelf Type: Glass
- Material: Steel
- Frost-free operation ensures easy maintenance.
- Stabiliser-free operation keeps the fridge safe from power surges.
- A special gasket prevents harmful bacteria from touching the food.
- Comes with LED for better lighting.
- 2.25L bottle storage allows storage of big bottles.
- Cools quickly, even during hot weather.
- Has an Inverter technology that ensures energy efficiency and cost savings.
- Durable shelves that last a long while.
Why is it good?
- Great value for money.
- Designed for maximum efficiency.
- Excellent cooling.
- Doesn’t gather bad smells inside.
- Well-lit interior.
- Gasket designed to protect user health.
- It can accommodate plenty of food.
What are the drawbacks?
- The installation service needs a lot of improvement.
- The door quality is slightly off.
Why We Recommend Godrej 236 L 2 Star Inverter Double Door Refrigerator
Comes With A Very Spacious Freezer: The freezer on this fridge is quite large, which is perfect for those who like to store a lot of frozen food. It can even hold up many 1-litre water bottles without causing any issues.
Takes Minimal Effort To Maintain: This Godrej fridge also comes with a defrost system that takes care of the frost build-up. As a result, you won’t have to clean it as often.
Extra Tough Shelves: As with other high-quality double-door refrigerators, this unit comes with extra tough shelves intended to withstand a lot of weight. We were able to load pots and pans of around 150kg weight on these robust shelves without any hint of them breaking.
Doesn’t Run Into Problems Easily: Another reason this fridge gets a thumbs up from us is how smoothly it runs. We ran it through many tests, and it didn’t run into any problems once. Combined with easy-to-reach customer support, it’s easily one of the most reliable refrigerators in India.
Offers Incredible Cooling And Efficiency: Thanks to inverter technology, this fridge can offer you much more than a typical 2 star fridge. You’ll be able to enjoy rapid cooling, even during hot weather, all without having to deal with high electricity bills.
Noiseless Performance: Apart from the energy savings, the inverter technology has other advantages, the most noticeable of which is the boost in performance and noise reduction. Refrigerators are notoriously noisy, but you won’t have to worry about that with this model. It will run with barely audible noise regardless of the power condition or temperature settings.
Few Things We’ve Noted
Door Quality Could Be Better: Don’t mistake this for the door as a whole being of poor quality. It effectively seals cool air, and the handles are comfortable and long-lasting. There is only one minor issue. We discovered that the door requires more effort to close properly. If you’re not attentive, it can frequently remain slightly ajar, wasting energy and decreasing cooling efficiency. There is no door alarm, so you must always push hard enough to ensure a tight seal.
Recommended Reading: The Top 9 Best Refrigerators In India(2022) recommended by the experts – Single & Double Door
Frequently Asked Questions
Recommended Reading: Which are the Best Refrigerator Brands in 2022? Know it from the experts
This Godrej 236 L 2 Star Inverter Double Door Refrigerator is inexpensive but performs just as well as more expensive versions. Because it is a local version, it is substantially less expensive than fridges from manufacturers such as Samsung or LG.
Unfortunately, it lacks advanced features such as a convertible mode. However, it does feature an inverter, which is a significant plus given its low price. Other features you may like include the spaciousness of the vegetable compartment and the freezer’s overall cooling power, which readily rivals the higher-end models. All in all, it’s a great pick for the price.
Interested? You can check out our list of the 9 best double-door refrigerators in India 2022, where we’ve got updated information on the availability of this refrigerator and an additional buying guide to help you ensure you get what you’re looking for.
- Single Door vs Double Door vs Side-by-Side: Find the Right Refrigerator For Your Home
- Top 9 Best Refrigerators Under 20000 In India: Expert Picks of 2022
- Expert Recommends 9 Best Refrigerators Under 15000 in India: 2022 Picks
- A Full Analysis Of The Samsung 198 L 4-Star Inverter Single Door Refrigerator: Can It Be What You Need? - December 12, 2022
- A Close Look At The Modest Yet Powerful LG 190 L Inverter 4-Star Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator - December 3, 2022
- Everything You Need To Know About The New Godrej 190 L 5-Star Inverter Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator - December 3, 2022