LG is a South Korean electronics company that specialises in washers, dryers, and other home appliances. The LG 7 Kg 5 Star Inverter Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine is one of LG’s most popular washers, and for a good reason. This washer has several features that make it ideal for any home. Let us tell you about all these features.
- Type – Front-Loading
- Control – Fully Automatic
- Capacity – 7Kg
- Max Rotation Speed – 1200RPM
- Noise Levels While Drying – 54dB
- Noise Levels While Washing – 54dB
- Noise Levels While Spinning – 74dB
- Installation – Free Standing
- Voltage – 230V
- Build Material – Stainless Steel
- Overall Weight – 62Kg
- Dimensions – 55 x 60 x 85 cm
- With its robust 6-Motion Direct-Drive motor, this washer delivers excellent washing performance.
- It can get even the most stubborn stains out of your clothes without damaging them.
- Inverter technology ensures minimal power bills.
- The built-in heater keeps clothes hygienic and helps clean off extra tough stains.
- SmartThinQ app offers extra convenience and allows you to use the washer more efficiently.
- Equipped with a powerful motor.
- It uses very little energy.
- Can heat water by itself.
- Has a Child lock.
- Ideal for areas that have frequent power outages.
- The Control panel is waterproof.
- Makes very little noise.
- Not very user-friendly for newcomers.
- Capacity isn’t as high as it seems.
Why we recommend LG 7 Kg 5 Star Inverter Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine
6-Motion Direct Drive Ensures The Best Washes: This feature attracted our notice first, and it’s one of the innovations that make the washer stand out. The technology relies on multiple-direction drum rotation. The washer can clean considerably more effectively with such a spin. It can even get rid of stubborn stains. Even better, we noticed that though it gives powerful washes to get rid of hard stains, it doesn’t damage any fabric. Hence, it won’t be a threat to any of your clothes.
Low Noise Production: Aside from the advantage above, there are several other positive side effects of the technology used in the motor. As it’s direct drive, there are no belts or pulleys. Therefore, the washer generates less friction, resulting in less noise and vibration.
Minimal Power Consumption: The washer already uses very little power. There’s more to that, though. It comes with Inverter technology, which is a must-have in any good washing machine. With the motor running at varying speeds based on the load, there will be even less power consumption. We consider this washer to be one of the most cost-effective ones around. It does cost some money initially, but it has the best combination of features and long-term savings.
Recommended Reading: Inverter vs Non-Inverter Washing Machine: Know the Difference
Inbuilt heater: We all know that hot water helps remove stubborn dirt and allergens from clothes. This machine uses hot water but in a much more effective way. It has its own heater, which can heat the water all the way up to 60° C. So, it’s more than well equipped enough to remove all sorts of stains and allergies from your laundry. Do note that the washer doesn’t use the heater to dry clothes faster.
Auto-Restart: A large issue you’d usually face with normal washing machines is power cut accruing during wash cycles. All custom settings are removed, and the device is reset to the default settings. But luckily, with this washing machine, you don’t have to get into this kind of trouble. Because of this feature, the washer resumes the same cycle where it was shut down during the power cut. You’ll be saved from having to reset the cycle and starting everything from scratch.
SmartThinQ support: This feature is certainly worth a mention. Usually, you can only get it with higher-end washing machines. So, we just had to check this one out and see how it works. And everything is just as we expected- it takes away so much effort needed for maintenance. Washers are prone to run into problems as they’re run often. This feature can analyse these problems and provide instructions to fix them easily. The instructions are accurate, too, so you’ll certainly like this feature.
Recommended Reading: IFB vs Samsung vs LG Washing Machine: Which one is the Best?
Notes About The Issues
Control Panel Could Be A Little Simpler: This isn’t a big deal, but if you’re using a washing machine for the first time, you might struggle with the controls. The wash programs, in particular, are not very clear. However, you will become accustomed to using the washer with time.
Capacity Could Be Larger: Whilst checking how much load it could handle, we noticed that the machine couldn’t hold up as much space as other 7kg washers. The interior is a little cramped. It still performs far better than these other models, though, and it’s more than capable of handling the needs of a large family.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here we’ll answer some questions you might have about this particular washer.
According to our research, using this LG 7 Kg 5 Star Inverter Wi-Fi Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine won’t cause you any problems. It washes splendidly, and the high RPM enables it to swiftly dry various fabrics. It’ll be more than enough to satisfy you after you get beyond the expensive initial purchase. It’s a fantastic pick for a large family for many reasons, besides the capacity. It also has a long life span. The construction is made of stainless steel, which is perfect for a washing machine. Because it’ll be used by many people, its parts are more likely to rust, so stainless steel will be extremely beneficial. To conclude, this washer certainly qualifies to be considered one of the best front load washing machines.
You can get the most recent details on this washing machine’s availability and pricing by visiting our list of the 7 best front-load washing machines in India 2022. You’ll find all you need there.
- Looking for the Best Washing Machines under 20000? Top 9 Picks 2022
- How to Find the Best Washing Machines under 15000 for your Home in 2022? Take a Look
- A Full Analysis Of The Samsung 198 L 4-Star Inverter Single Door Refrigerator: Can It Be What You Need? - December 12, 2022
- A Close Look At The Modest Yet Powerful LG 190 L Inverter 4-Star Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator - December 3, 2022
- Everything You Need To Know About The New Godrej 190 L 5-Star Inverter Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator - December 3, 2022