As the name suggests, the boAt BassHeads 225 earphones are all about the bass. These earphones are very popular amongst Indian music enthusiasts, and they come with 10 mm drivers. They also have a good quality microphone, so you can conveniently use them for calls. Keep reading to see our expert analysis of them.
|Dimensions||120 x 1 x 1 cm|
|Wire Length||1.2 m|
|Driver Unit Size||10 mm|
- Ear tips and connectors have top-of-the-line build quality.
- Incredibly strong bass adds life to any acoustic experience.
- 10 mm drivers offer overall audio without any details getting drowned out by the bass.
- Polished metal construction and angled gold plated jack for enhanced durability.
- Thirteen colour variants allow you to get the perfect fit for your aesthetics.
- Passive noise cancellation for full immersion even in noisy and chaotic places.
- Powerful bass output.
- Premium build quality.
- Flat wire design.
- They come in a variety of colours.
- Tangle-free cable design.
- Not a perfect fit for most ear sizes.
Why You Should Buy The boAt BassHeads 225 Wired Earphones
Powerful Drivers: These earphones come with 10 mm drivers and provide excellent sound considering their price; that includes exceptional bass. We’ve tested them with a wide range of genres, and they work very well with all types of music.
Premium and Durable Design: The boAt BassHeads 225 earphones are designed with polished metal and a gold-plated jack. These earphones ooze premium design, and they’re also quite durable. boAt offers a 1-year warranty on them, which is always nice to have.
Passive Noise Cancellation For Extra Convenience: This feature is becoming increasingly common in earphones, and the boAt BassHeads 225 earphones have it as well. It’s not as good as active noise cancellation, but it’s still quite effective at drowning out ambient noise.
Convenient Controls: There are 3 button controls- you can control your audio playback, control the volume, and you can also use your smartphone’s assistant.
Flat Wires For Easier Storage: With the wires being flat, it’s easier to store these earphones without them getting tangled. You don’t have to worry about durability either; though these wires look flimsy, they’re actually quite strong.
Recommended Reading: Headphone Buying Guide- How to Find the Perfect Headphones?
Notes About The Issues
They Fall Out Easily: The main units are heavy and do not fit snugly in the ear. As a result, they tend to fall out easily, which may frustrate some people. If you like to exercise while wearing earphones, we recommend looking at different possibilities. Another thing to note is that the ear tips aren’t designed for smaller ears; none of the extra pairs included fit well.
Recommended Reading: How To Make Your Earphones Last Longer: The Do’s and Don’ts
Frequently Asked Questions
Recommended Reading: How to use earphones without damaging your ears?
Are you searching for the best earphones under Rs 1000 to enjoy heavy bass? If yes, the boAt BassHeads 225 in-Ear Wired Earphones are perfect. These earphones are known for their powerful drivers and overall sound quality, and they don’t disappoint. They’re also quite convenient to use with a tangle-free design and flat wires.
However, remember that they’re not a perfect fit for everyone, and you may have to deal with them falling out. All in all, we rate them a solid 8/10; the only thing they lack is more adjustability for ear sizes and waterproofing.
- Need An Entry-Level NVIDIA GTX 1650 Laptop? Check Out The ASUS TUF Gaming A15 15.6″ FHD AMD Ryzen 5 4600H - December 19, 2022
- Why You Should Try The Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 AMD Ryzen 5 5600H 120Hz Gaming Laptop – A Laptop Designed To Last - November 8, 2022
- A Review Of The HP Pavilion Gaming DK2100TX 15.6-inch Laptop – The best 11th Gen Mid-range Laptop - November 8, 2022