If you want a pair of earphones that can deliver seriously good audio at a low price, these JBL earphones are another great option. The JBL C200SI Super Deep Bass in-Ear Earphones are among the best earphones under Rs 1000 for various reasons. Read on to find out about the biggest of those reasons.
|Dimensions||6 x 3 x 17.5 cm|
|Driver Unit Size||9mm|
- JBL signature sound tuning guarantees outstanding audio quality.
- Well-tuned and thrilling bass for a natural yet lively listening experience.
- Premium look with an ergonomic design for the highest convenience.
- Easy and quick access to Google Assistant and Siri from the remote for hands-free control.
- Great overall sound quality.
- Powerful bass.
- Comfortable to wear for long periods.
- High-quality mic.
- Durable audio jack.
- Wire quality could be better.
- Manual tuning needs improvement.
Why You Should Buy The JBL C200SI Super Deep Bass Earphones
Good Fit For All Ears: The box comes with three extra ear tips, and they come in diverse sizes. You can choose the one that fits you perfectly and feels comfortable wearing. Each earbud is convenient in its own way. Do you like to hear music in complete privacy without being disturbed by the surrounding noise? Then, the smallest earbud will probably be the most ideal.
Great Acoustics: Alongside that, the sound quality of these earphones is fantastic, and the noise isolation is also excellent. These earphones are perfect for watching movies or TV shows or hearing music while you work out.
Crystal Clear Calls: The quality of the microphone in these budget earphones is excellent; it won’t distort your voice when you talk. As a listener, you can also expect perfect clarity from these earphones as they have good passive noise isolation.
Quality Jack: The 3.5mm jack used in these earphones works far better than your standard earphone jack. They have gold plating, which lets you have a better lossless connection. Essentially, you’ll be able to get clearer and more accurate audio.
Tangle-free: Though not specifically said in the description, we also noticed that the wires were tangle-free.
Recommended Reading: Headphone Buying Guide- How to Find the Perfect Headphones?
Wire Could Be Better: While the cable of these earphones is better than average due to being tangle-free, it’s not the best quality. So we’d still suggest careful use.
Tuning Needs Better Support: These earphones are better for running with Android. They can work with iPhones, but we noticed that they couldn’t be tuned as properly- you can’t use iOS equalisers as well as you can use Android ones. These earphones also lack volume controls, so you have to reach out for your phone to change the volume.
Recommended Reading: 13 Common Earphone Myths Busted!
Frequently Asked Questions
Recommended Reading: How to use earphones without damaging your ears?
JBL by Harman is a globally recognised brand known for the superior build and audio quality of its products. The JBL C200SI Super Deep Bass in-Ear Earphones are a prime example of the quality. So far, these earphones are some of the best sounding ones we’ve tested. They go right up there with Sony earphones, despite being somewhat cheaper. The trebles might be a little off for you at the start, but with a little bit of tweaking using an equaliser, you’ll be able to get great balance.
If you’re looking to get something to play a video game with or to chill with friends on a call, then these earphones are an outstanding choice.
- Need An Entry-Level NVIDIA GTX 1650 Laptop? Check Out The ASUS TUF Gaming A15 15.6″ FHD AMD Ryzen 5 4600H - December 19, 2022
- Why You Should Try The Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 AMD Ryzen 5 5600H 120Hz Gaming Laptop – A Laptop Designed To Last - November 8, 2022
- A Review Of The HP Pavilion Gaming DK2100TX 15.6-inch Laptop – The best 11th Gen Mid-range Laptop - November 8, 2022