The JBL Go 3 is one of the most striking Bluetooth speakers out there. It comes in many colours, each more vibrant than the last. The design is eye-catching and sure to turn heads.
It’s not just a pretty face, though; this speaker performs excellently too. The audio quality is well-balanced and clear, with superb bass production. You’ll be able to enjoy your music for hours on end without any issues. There’s more to it—let us tell you everything.
|Dimensions||8.6 x 3.16 x 7.12 cm|
|Battery Life||5 hours|
|Charging Time||2 hours 30 minutes|
|Max Power Output||3 Watts|
|Compatibility||Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops, Audio Players|
|Exterior Build Material||Fabric + Rubberised Plastic|
What We Like
- Provides superb acoustic performance for a long time.
- Thanks to the compact size, little effort is needed to carry it around.
- Top-tier bass ensures you always have a blast when listening to music.
- Comes with a large variety of colours, providing excellent fashion value.
- Can be used without Bluetooth for extra convenience.
Why Is It Good?
- Superb exterior design.
- Responsive keys.
- Solid battery life.
- Super compact, perfect for troubles.
- Balanced and clean audio production.
What Are The Drawbacks?
- Too small to be a primary speaker.
- Bass drowns vocals.
- Volume adjustment is a bit inaccurate. (goes too low when set to low)
5 Facts About JBL Go 3 Bluetooth Speaker
Uses Bluetooth 5.1 For Fast Pairing And Low Latency: The JBL Go 3 uses the latest Bluetooth technology to ensure you’re never waiting for your speaker to connect. You can start listening to music as soon as you turn it on, without hassle. Watching movies will be a flawless experience, too; there won’t be any lag between the audio and video.
Type-C Ensures Better Charging: With a Type-C charging port, you can charge the JBL Go 3 much faster than speakers that use micro USB. You won’t have to wait as long to start listening to music again, which is great when you’re on the go.
Super Portable Design: The size of the JBL Go 3 means you can take it with you wherever you go. It’s perfect for listening to music in the park or at the beach. You can even throw it in your bag and take it on a hike.
Good Battery Life: Speaking of hikes, this speaker can easily last you the whole trip in most scenarios. The 2.775Wh Li-ion polymer battery gives you up to 5 hours of playback time, so you don’t have to worry about running out of juice.
Enhanced Durability Combined With A IP67 Rating: The JBL Go 3 is designed to withstand the rigours of everyday life. It’s made with tough materials that can resist scratches and dents. The speaker is also IP67 water-resistant, so you don’t have to worry about using it in the rain or dropping it in a puddle. Dust won’t be a problem, either.
Recommended Reading: How to find the perfect Bluetooth Speakers? Experts reveal
Comments About The Issues
Bass Drowns Vocals: This only happens only when the track is really bass-heavy. At lower volumes, the vocals are still clear and well-defined.
Volume Adjustment Is A Bit Inaccurate: We didn’t find this to be a big issue, but it’s worth mentioning. When set to low, the speaker is barely audible. You might have to adjust the volume a few times before you find the perfect setting.
Recommended Reading: Bluetooth Speaker vs Smart Speaker: Which one is better?
Recommended Reading: 5 Reasons Bluetooth Speakers go bad and how to make yours last longer
This is a wonderful choice for anyone searching for something simple and affordable. Despite its compact size, it has a plethora of premium functions and excellent overall music quality. Except for bassy tracks, it can play most music well. However, the bass still remains powerful.
Despite its unassuming appearance, its durability is also excellent. All in all, it has a special place in our collection of the best Bluetooth speakers in India. It even has AUX, which is not found in many other speakers. Looking through the ratings for this speaker, you’ll see more than 140k people agree with our sentiment.
- Need An Entry-Level NVIDIA GTX 1650 Laptop? Check Out The ASUS TUF Gaming A15 15.6″ FHD AMD Ryzen 5 4600H - December 19, 2022
- Why You Should Try The Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 AMD Ryzen 5 5600H 120Hz Gaming Laptop – A Laptop Designed To Last - November 8, 2022
- A Review Of The HP Pavilion Gaming DK2100TX 15.6-inch Laptop – The best 11th Gen Mid-range Laptop - November 8, 2022